Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulujjjj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yipeee i am jumping around hey congrats on  the second thread !!!!!

so beautiful loved it palak mishti and ansh convo was awesome , their emotional bonding and the passionate tax  of  "mishya" โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ  yash pain and mishti trying her best to stay away from him touched my heart very painful indeed but their closeness made me smile, blush, and revisited some of the beautiful moments of my life.Awesome Pal continue waiting for the next update. Thanks for the PM. I read it early in the morning itself but i was so lost emotionally i was unable to comment yaar. Thanks for the  wonderful update dear greedy for more.๐Ÿ˜‰  INDU my friend well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ done  *hugs*  โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new thread 
amazing update๐Ÿ‘
Loved the way Mishti answered Palak
waiting for the next 
Edited by miti16295 - 11 years ago
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread.

Wow! That's awesome, fabulous, mind-blowing, superb update.

Finally, Yash got his Mishti and they both found solace in each others arm.

You are a brilliant writer. So beautifully written, I am addicted to the SS.
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww poor Aarti and Yash tht room sounds so pretty I want one lyk tht ๐Ÿ˜Š and Palak and Ansh are so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Again, another amazing update. How do you manage to do it? How do you manage to write so beautifully and take my breath away? Your writing is absolutely worth a thousand praises. You are awesome. I could imagine the entire scene and feel the intensity of it. The way he made her be quiet by stating the reasons she could be Mishti. I loved it. I loved how you incorporated the 'Aarti Y. Dubey'. Brilliant. Please continue soon and oh, the kissing scene was mind-blowing. What a way to make her shut up! Waiting for an update. I am so addicted.๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Borna, your response to this update made me want to break into tears all over again. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I just kept playing the moment of surrender over and over in my mind, and all I could see was them moving away from each other after coming so close. Gosh. Aaah!
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Uff!! Sheema, you too? Sigh...Indu Di you are turning all of us into die-hard romantics๐Ÿ˜ญ
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD don't know where to start but this was a great part my  emotions were on a roller coaster.CONGARTS FOR THE NEW THREAD ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Kadeen.. After reading I looked up and call me delusional but I "saw" the whole romance scene and then I had to see this couple who just looked at each other with this heart warming smile and I was like F*L. I've seen this so so so many times before but it didn't affect me at all. After reading Indu's Sparsh, all this fluffy and romantic romance ๐Ÿ˜† is making me feel a little bit depressed.

NEXT MISSION AND GOAL = TO SCOUT AROUND FOR MY YASHJI๐Ÿคฃ