thanx for pmπŸ˜ƒ
wonderful ☺️update loved it😳
very nice workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ dear
waiting for next part
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all congratz on the new thread Pal πŸ€— I'm very proud of you *muah* 

Now to the update...that was a very emotional one ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I love how Palak didn't let Mishti leave and that Yash got her dad there so she won't have any excuses to leave πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to Mishti and Yash in the tower OMG they really broke my heart especially Yash's pleading and then him crying and asking her to share her sorrows with him and when she said it was never about them...She won't insult her sacrifice, I just stare weeping πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

But isn't Mishti insulting Aarti's sacrifice by not living her life to the fullest and depriving herself from being with the love of her life? πŸ˜•  

Great job Love! xox
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh dear .. i am speechless Stupendously  Fabulously y fantastical update i just don't know how to praise your FF indu... really i do not know ...actually i do not feel its fiction it seems so real ...the way you play with words my god i am falling short of words ..the way you described every emotion whether i was joy ,  surprise, amusement friendship ,love or fear, detachment, patience is beyond ones imagination so touchy !! not only emotions but simple facts are expressed so wellπŸ‘.

specially cute interactions of kids with their parents. is just wow !!

ok ok i won't bore you more πŸ˜†...but believe me i mean it dear...thanks a lot for PM 😳

congratulations on new thread
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post sweety ❀️ I am loving the every inch of the story !!!
Finally mishti and yash kissed OMG I am dead !!!
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a grand way to start a new thread!! BAMM!!! It was like that!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Absolutely flawless!!! Such powerful dialogues and awesome screenplay... Loved it to bits, Indu!! πŸ€— 
And the Yash-Aarti face off was a masterpiece... I swear I haven't read such an epic piece of writing anywhere... Hats off to you!!! β­οΈ

Congratulations on the new thread!!!πŸ‘ Waiting eagerly for your updates!! πŸ˜³
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new thread Indu. This was simply beautiful with the perfect mix of emotions. Finally they both confront their emotions. This update left me with goosebumps. You outdid yourself with this update.Can't wait for your next update.
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz dear for the new thread , Thanks for the PM
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

*SIGH What more can I say now, am SPEECHLESS...

You know what, am actually logging out and heading for a sleep. But seeing your PM about the update, can't resist not to run through it..
Am so glad I just did, coz I might hate myself if i didn't read on the time that it should be... I don't want to be left behind again..

To begin with, Indu dear, Congratz again for the new thread..

Did I tell you how much I am now obsessed to this beautiful, beautiful pieces and writings of yours?!
I guess the title itself, SPARSH, is not about for Yash and Mishti alone, but for us readers as well..
Can't imagine, am actually hooked with this wonderful story.
The way you wrote it with your brilliant words, each dialogues, and  every scene, . It really touches me...
I don't know why but whenever I read every part of it, especially this one, my heart was beating fast... Is that the sparsh you want to entail us??

Oh Finally, Yash succeed in beating Aarti's heart and mind..
The touch, the hugs and the kiss that both are longing for 6 years just happened..
I'm so happy that it really happen even for a few moments...

Though there are still hindrances to that love, am pretty sure that soon (oh no, not so soon please), it will still lead to a happy ending...

So, one month was the time Mishti promised Palak and Ansh to be their mumma, was that mean you still have one month before you end it up?? I don't mind if it goes for two months or more... πŸ˜†
Oh well, I must prepare myself then...
I so loved this story and I'm still enjoying it...

Gosh, Indu!!
! You are truly gifted dear!!!

Wouldn't it be weird to say how much "I love you" for inspiring me..
(my hubby would get jelly once he read this, lol) πŸ˜†
But honestly I mean it, I never said that phrase when I never mean it...
And thank you for inspiring me..  😳

*Haha, that was being speechless is all about, can't believe I write that long... πŸ˜†

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
doratalk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indu- this update was superlative. I am waiting to see Mishti break free of the walls she has built around herself. Dying to see her happy!
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m at loss of words.. Indu.. really..!! πŸ˜•

Firstly the kids.. so innocent.. and so straight forward..!! πŸ˜† 

Aarti... I was impressed the way she handled Palak's props..her sense of responsibility.. her guilt.. her pain must be so deep..that she is resisting all these...!! 

Yash...a big hug to him..finally putting an end to the torture..for Aarti.. himself and us all...!! πŸ˜†

Yash-Aarti union.. oh wow..!! A range of emotions was gushing thru as I was reading...
From Aarti's yet another avoidance...Yash's firmness.. Aarti seeing her dream come true..her reluctance.. Yash's anger...truth coming out finally...!! It went from anger..sadness irritation..happiness all at once...Phew...!! It was too much...!!

Finally the kiss.. and emotions..!! how amazingly written...!! Yash-Aarti finally find each other...it may sound silly.. but I actually felt a sense of relief..like a huge burden was off...!πŸ˜†

I so wish to write more.. and much better... but I will simply say...BEAUTIFUL...!! πŸ˜Š

Thanks.. Indu.. Do continue...! Congrats on the new thread too...😊