Sparsh (An SS) Epilogue (Thread 2/Page 81) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations on the second thread Indu!

And what a way to begin this thread with such a marvelous update! Mishti has been trying to distance herself from Yash but all that crumbled in their little paradise in the tower. Poor Mishti doesn't want to ruin her sister's sacrifice but she doesn't realize that her sister wanted her to be happy with the man she loved. Knowing Yash, he will help Mishti to overcome this problem she faces. Now that he's found her, he surely doesn't want to lose her again. 
i...i...i'm ...  i wish i could convey in words the beautiful feeling of your story.  it is deep, subtle, and wise. and personally i find it marvelously human. letting us into the heart of emotions and feelings and helping us explore it with love.  There is extraordinary care and patience with which you unfold your picture of each choice and action. and while i am unable to truly convey in words the feelings, you are certainly not guilty of this 🤗
you always leave me speechless after every beautiful update. the update is really mind blowing. I really appreciate the PM.
awwwn lovely update!! it was quite funny😆
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Borna, your response to this update made me want to break into tears all over again. 😭 I just kept playing the moment of surrender over and over in my mind, and all I could see was them moving away from each other after coming so close. Gosh. Aaah!

*nods sadly* Same reaction here, Kadeen. I deliberately didn't talk about the last part because I'm waiting for the next update to see where things will go from here...It was difficult to read - her wanting to pull away from him...him wanting to never let her go...

Can't wait to read your review later on. It's been fun reading through everyone else's responses to the part, too! 😊
Dear friends,

I have been reading your responses since last night. **Sigh** I guess the reunion affected you as much as it affected me while I was writing it and maybe some more. There were moments when my fingers trembled on the keyboard as Yash's pain and Mishti's constraint clashed. Whew, these two will be the death of me with the depth of love they have for each other. I don't think I did even a fraction of justice to the emotions that must have ran through Yash and Mishti in that glass room, yet I was completely spent emotionally after I penned that down. I have woken up to five pages of wonderful responses. Please give me a few hours to get back to all of you beautiful friends.

I know I don't say it often...but I hope you know how much I appreciate the time and emotions you invest in Sparsh.

Sparsh is because of your sparsh. Thank you so much.  I love you all...

Indu
@Borna: My dear dear friend...your response just blew me away...Thank you so much. 🤗I have already read it thrice and I am sure I'll go back to it few more times. Love is truly a singular emotion...It's the love that you have inside of you that expresses itself when you read about love...Sparsh is only a catalyst.

You never fail to amaze me as to how much in tune you are with my writings and the little pointers I don't like to elaborate upon. You zero down immediately on those concealed factors. I keep saying this...I love writing the children's parts. They come to me the most naturally...and for that I have to thank my own kids. Kids love unconditionally ...that's why there's never a doubt in their beliefs. Mishti may have gotten away for the time being by not exactly lying ("I promise, beta…your mumma will be with you after a month, and your papa too can give the ring then only)...but she won't be able to escape those little eyes when they look at her daily with faith and worship...especially now that she knows that there never was any other mumma waiting for Palak, as Yash never had any other in mind.

Again, you have understood the Dubey/Mishti connection so well. Both are the collateral damages of that tragedy...and as such both are fiercely protective of each other. They have chosen to live a life of happiness and be content within their own little family. They refuse to let the past darkness engulf their bright present and are each other's biggest support. Mishti has both pros and cons laid out in front of her...and as per the present situation, she knows she has to chose between Yash and babuji. And for her, the choice is clear. The onus will be on Yash to offer her a third option wherein she becomes totally guilt free where both he and babuji are concerned.

Thank you once again Borna for such a comprehensive and such a wonderful feedback to this part...as well as to Part I. I loved your write-up on that part too. Part I remains the most treasured one for me.😊
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Wonderful update👏
Liked the way mishti answered to palak..So cute⭐️
Loved their moment in the lift😳
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next😊

Thanks Radha...I appreciate your little comment. Mishti and Palak have taken to each other so naturally. It's so heartening especially when you see that Arpita totally approved of her too. So somewhere she too rests in peace that her daughter and her best friend have both found Mishti.😊
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

Congrats for the new thread🤗...

Simply beautiful👏👏... that pain which they had in for years just melted away with that "sparsh" of each others😳😳... his shower of kisses, listing out each detail of hers finally catching that "Y" of her name was brilliant... it clearly showed how much he had longed for her in these years of separation and when Mishti finally gave in... it proved that there is no greater heaven than his embrace for her where she felt safe and her pains being washed away... 
Loved it

Cant wait for the next...

@Ash: Thank pal🤗...

In the end Yash never really needed her touch to recognize her. The moment they breathed in the same air again, he knew...first subconsciously, and then surely. He recounted to her those coincidences on which she was banking upon to distance herself so that she knows that those excuses were merely a flimsy shield as his love was much too powerful to be hindered by it. 😊