Sparsh (An SS) Epilogue (Thread 2/Page 81) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by KS1000

wow brilliant update dear πŸ‘ and congratulations Morefor the new treadπŸ€—

Thanks KS...πŸ€—
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Brilliant update, Indu! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Congratulations for the new thread! πŸ€—⭐️

It's just a wonderful part.. The story is beautifully and clearly written... Finally, all the love they have been longing for each other have been showered.. The Kiss.. β˜ΊοΈ!! Waiting for the next part.. Hope Mishti will tell everything.. πŸ˜Š 

Update ASAP! This time I read without your PM! πŸ˜› But, I will still need it,,! Good job, buddy! πŸ€—

Thanks IsyaπŸ€—...Your comments mean a lot. You never fail to write a few words of appreciation and that really touches me.

Of course I'll PM you as and when I get down to the next one.😊
Originally posted by PuvZ

Congratz on the new thread... You dint pm Puvi huh ?? 

Xiao Hei

Puvi and Xiao...I am sorry...***Indu holds her ears***
It's just that this time I had to leave soon after I posted, so the pms got delayed.  I hope Yash and Mishti made Puvi felt a little better.

Puvi, I may not be able to articulate this well, but you are always in my prayers. I am a soldier's wife, and I know a fighter when I see one...and you are right up there. I am sure you will not only overcome all the battles but also win the war in the end. Just hold on a little more...God's testing ways are strange but He is there for you!! Love you...πŸ€—

On the new thread!!!  πŸ€—

Fantastic update!!! So heart-warming!! πŸ˜­ I knew Aarti would break sometime...but you...*sigh* you made it look so beautiful!!!  The whirlpool of emotions and the subtle sweetness of the comfort level between Yash and Mishti were so undeniable! πŸ˜­ The setting was beautifully done as well! I'm glad you brought the tower into play and let that be the witness of their love! πŸ˜³ No no...not physical love! πŸ€£

I loved it!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Please continue soon!!! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

Indu first congrats on the second thread..
I really don't know what to say anymore.
You have made me cry yet again but this time you made me break down in tears. I'm just too overwhelmed reading this, more than I've ever been in my entire life..
Just when I thought how Sparsh could get any better than this, you again proved me wrong and knocked me off my feet.
The romance element and the bond between Yash and Aarti in this update was so heavenly that you've created this pang in me.
I've always loved my single life but now I'm feeling miserable being single thanks to this spectacular updates. You've created this how I wish...feeling in me..

Indu I'll say it again, not many people have this talent to move someone with their work. You did not only move me and made me feel so much in ways I never thought I would and could but you have also created this new perspective on how strong a bond can be. The romance was pure bliss to read.. I felt so much more passion and romance via this compared to x-rated scenes 😳..This is beyond brilliant..
All the hugs and jhappis I can offer virtually will not be enough to express my happiness and feelings reading your Sparsh. You're beyond a fantastic writer Indu but for whatever it means, here is a pyaar bhari hug and jhappi for youπŸ€—. If I ever meet you in person, don't be surprised if I cry my eyes out and just cling onto you for a while.. That's how overwhelmed I am with your work..
Loved it to the core..

What can I say to you Sheema...except that I love you back...with lot of hugs as well. πŸ€—You are such a sweetheart to let a simply written story affect you so much. Well, I can relate with you so well because at your age I was like that. In fact I am still like that...even though I am a mom of two kids now. For instance, more than the marriage ceremony and celebrations what I like to recall back most about my own wedding is that my husband shed tears along with me during my bidaai...Yup, my soldier man couldn't hold back his tears. I knew then that I will never be seriously unhappy with him.😊

I am glad you connected  so well with the milan scene...which was a reunion, yet not. From hereon all the hide and seek games are over...what is left now is stark reality. It'll be up to both how they deal with it...not to forget that the kids too are deeply into this. Hmm...x-rated scenes...firstly, I won't even begin to know how to pen them (I still skip such parts in a book when I come across them...I guess I am quite a prude😳); secondly, Sparsh is a story that is based mainly on a love that touches us in such ways that the physical aspect takes a back seat. I really would like to think that all the readers here read the story because somewhere the characters touch them with the emotions more. I was really happy to read that not a single comment regarding that glass room gave much cognizance to that bed in the room. What was happening between the two individuals' hearts  was more important than what they would have done had they toppled on the bed. That's why I love the Sparsh readers and mean it when I say it...it's simply because everyone here understands what's being written and what can be expected...😊
Originally posted by cynthiagem

The update is always never enough. I always get so engrossed in the story that I can stay up all night to finish it just like a novel that I find interesting. Looking forward to the next. Thank you Indu!

Thank you, Cynthia. Believe me when I say that each chapter takes a lot out of me emotionally...the last one was the most intense of the lot. I am still carrying the hangover...I am not sure when I'll come out from this one to go on to the next. 😳
Originally posted by RA17

Indu I think Ji comes automatically for you for the work you do

First of all congrats for your new Thread..

From kids innocence to Aarti maturity to handle it

Yash seeing all emotions n coming to claim what was his n n always be truly symbolizes in a piece of cake

Then Mishti feeling the guilt n emotions for babuji n again not caring for herself is truly called a selfless soul n her soulmate is her yash who don't need her to say a single word n yet feel her each n a very true emotions

Then comes AARYA moment where Mishti surrenders with great difficult n after coming up from turmoil of emotions to the place she belongs to'  in his YASHJI embrace or I shud say "SPARSH" of each other to reach the warmness to thr soul that completes a human'.. awww that whole sequence hats off to GC n KS actors emotions I can literally imagine on them'n now the truth which she kept under her hearth is coming in one good sentence ""It's not about you and me any more'.it never was. I won't insult her sacrifice.""

Hats off ji all i can say i will read agn to register each n every beautiful word coming from your Kalam( computer keys i mean J)

Ra ji...Thank you so very much ...πŸ€—   I loved each and every word you wrote up there. You caught right about that piece of cake...Just before that Yash had decided that he will have to take over the situation, since it was clear that Mishti will sidestep any effort of opening up. So the first thing he did immediately was stake his claim...after that Mishti couldn't hold up to his direct advances even though she tried her best. Well...it takes two to tango...and when required Yash can be equally stubborn. That final sentence...yes, Yash will finally know what's actually bothering her.

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by cutestar12

Congrats for the new thread. 😊

Thank you.😊
Originally posted by lulujjj

Yipeee i am jumping around hey congrats on  the second thread !!!!!

so beautiful loved it palak mishti and ansh convo was awesome , their emotional bonding and the passionate tax  of  "mishya" ☺️☺️  yash pain and mishti trying her best to stay away from him touched my heart very painful indeed but their closeness made me smile, blush, and revisited some of the beautiful moments of my life.Awesome Pal continue waiting for the next update. Thanks for the PM. I read it early in the morning itself but i was so lost emotionally i was unable to comment yaar. Thanks for the  wonderful update dear greedy for more.πŸ˜‰  INDU my friend well πŸ‘πŸΌ done  *hugs*  πŸ€—

Naeema...πŸ˜†...I just visualized you jumping around. I came to know only two days back (from Borna, Kadeen, & Pearl) about the second thread and it's importance. Well...I am very clear...it goes without saying that it is to the credit of each and every reader here that this happened.πŸ‘

Thank you so much my friend...I am so glad, in a small way, I could make you recall some of the blushing moments of your life. Love is such a beautiful emotion that we carry win our memory every single moment that it crosses us.

Love you back and lots of hugs to you too...πŸ€—
Originally posted by miti16295

congrats for new thread 
amazing updateπŸ‘
Loved the way Mishti answered Palak
waiting for the next 

Thanks Miti...I am glad too that Mishti handled that well...and Palak came out of it happier.😊