Sparsh (An SS) Epilogue (Thread 2/Page 81) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Congrats for new thread.

Wow! That's awesome, fabulous, mind-blowing, superb update.

Finally, Yash got his Mishti and they both found solace in each others arm.

You are a brilliant writer. So beautifully written, I am addicted to the SS.

Thanks Shashi...Oh wow, so many beautiful adjectives. What can I say, Shashi? You overwhelm me. πŸ€— Yes, Yash finally said enough is enough...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

awww poor Aarti and Yash tht room sounds so pretty I want one lyk tht 😊 and Palak and Ansh are so cute 😳

Thanks Kesha...I am sure your very own Yashji might just gift you with a room like that...or maybe take you to visit a place like that. πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry to reply and comment on this update soo late, as weekends are very busy. But finally got the time to read it. First of all...
Indu congratulations on your second thread. πŸ‘

This is proof enough that everyone ( including ME) are loving SPARSH so much. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I can literally visualize all the scenes in front of me while reading it. The way Palak and Ansh were excited after Palak proposed to Aarti. How Aarti very maturely handled the situation and explained to those two cuties why she can't accept the proposal was brilliantly written. Aarti could feel Yash's presence around her, wow that's .

And then the whole bon-fire scene and later that whole scene In the special room was again so touching. I could feel their pain, agony, passion, Aarti's reluctance in accepting Yash's love through your words. πŸ‘

What else can I say about this update Indu? You've left me speechless ( and believe me I am a very talkative person ) that is another proof of how good your writing is and how much it has effected me. 

Why don't you start to write professionally? I'll be the first one to buy your first copy and that also with your signature on it. I am not just saying this, I really mean it. 

YOU REALLY ARE THAT TALENTED πŸ‘

Originally posted by InduG64

What can I say to you Sheema...except that I love you back...with lot of hugs as well. πŸ€—You are such a sweetheart to let a simply written story affect you so much. Well, I can relate with you so well because at your age I was like that. In fact I am still like that...even though I am a mom of two kids now. For instance, more than the marriage ceremony and celebrations what I like to recall back most about my own wedding is that my husband shed tears along with me during my bidaai...Yup, my soldier man couldn't hold back his tears. I knew then that I will never be seriously unhappy with him.😊

I am glad you connected  so well with the milan scene...which was a reunion, yet not. From hereon all the hide and seek games are over...what is left now is stark reality. It'll be up to both how they deal with it...not to forget that the kids too are deeply into this. Hmm...x-rated scenes...firstly, I won't even begin to know how to pen them (I still skip such parts in a book when I come across them...I guess I am quite a prude😳); secondly, Sparsh is a story that is based mainly on a love that touches us in such ways that the physical aspect takes a back seat. I really would like to think that all the readers here read the story because somewhere the characters touch them with the emotions more. I was really happy to read that not a single comment regarding that glass room gave much cognizance to that bed in the room. What was happening between the two individuals' hearts  was more important than what they would have done had they toppled on the bed. That's why I love the Sparsh readers and mean it when I say it...it's simply because everyone here understands what's being written and what can be expected...😊

Indu seriously why not go professional author with this Sparsh or some other story!!!
I forced mummy to start reading it and the moment she started she was so engrossed that she read it until the latest update. She had tears in her eyes which made me burst into tears again as mummy don't cry AT ALL except when it comes to me of course😳😳😳
You really have the talent to write and I'm absolutely sure Sparsh will be a hit if you decide to publish it..
If you do, then I'll buy a copy and send it to you to get it signed by the brilliant author herself..😳😳
Originally posted by guruandkratz

Again, another amazing update. How do you manage to do it? How do you manage to write so beautifully and take my breath away? Your writing is absolutely worth a thousand praises. You are awesome. I could imagine the entire scene and feel the intensity of it. The way he made her be quiet by stating the reasons she could be Mishti. I loved it. I loved how you incorporated the 'Aarti Y. Dubey'. Brilliant. Please continue soon and oh, the kissing scene was mind-blowing. What a way to make her shut up! Waiting for an update. I am so addicted.πŸ‘β­οΈ

@guruandkratz: Aww...thank you.πŸ€— See...this is what makes me bereft of words...this love, this appreciation, this support. I am very sure I would have finished this story in 6/7 updates had I not received such encouragement. It's comments like these that made me explore a given emotion and event a little more in depth.😊
Originally posted by ns1970

OH MY GOD don't know where to start but this was a great part my  emotions were on a roller coaster.CONGARTS FOR THE NEW THREAD πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thanks NS. 😊
Originally posted by Leevi05

nice update dear

Thanks Leevi.😊
Originally posted by pvejani

congratz for new threadπŸ‘
thanx for pmπŸ˜ƒ
wonderful ☺️update loved it😳
very nice workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ dear
waiting for next part

Thanks pvejani. Appreciate the comments.😊
Originally posted by freya123

nice  update

Thanks freya.😊
Originally posted by Zetter

First of all congratz on the new thread Pal πŸ€— I'm very proud of you *muah* 

Now to the update...that was a very emotional one ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I love how Palak didn't let Mishti leave and that Yash got her dad there so she won't have any excuses to leave πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to Mishti and Yash in the tower OMG they really broke my heart especially Yash's pleading and then him crying and asking her to share her sorrows with him and when she said it was never about them...She won't insult her sacrifice, I just stare weeping πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

But isn't Mishti insulting Aarti's sacrifice by not living her life to the fullest and depriving herself from being with the love of her life? πŸ˜•  

Great job Love! xox

Thanks Zet...You have always been there for me.πŸ€— It's such a cozy feeling to have a friend who sees no wrong in your work...a very immodest thought I know, but then it's a feel-good thought so...😳

That part in bold...Bingo!! That's exactly what Mishti's long-harbored guilt is not letting her do. The only other person other than her who knows about the truth of the tragedy is her babuji and he doesn't talk about it because he thinks it'll upset her. So for six years she is carrying this guilt in her. Now it's become a part of who she is. She refuses to take cognizance of her own happiness before everyone else's. She feels she took Di and Jiju's lives away from them...and there is no way she'll repeat that mistake. If Yash leaves his family for her, it'll amount to his giving his life for her...there's the pattern and the similarity...and she won't have it. Yash's work is cut out for him. 😊