Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Pankhudi: Thanks...Love the monkeys...they are such darlings. Aww...you think this could be real? Oh, how I wish there was at least one Yash in this world who would build a dream palace for his sweetheart...

@Maha: Thank you...Aww, the kiss affected you...Here's a hug from me to you to revive you...🤗

@Kholita: Thank you.😊
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamita

What a grand way to start a new thread!! BAMM!!! It was like that!! 👏👏👏  Absolutely flawless!!! Such powerful dialogues and awesome screenplay... Loved it to bits, Indu!! 🤗 

And the Yash-Aarti face off was a masterpiece... I swear I haven't read such an epic piece of writing anywhere... Hats off to you!!! ⭐️
Congratulations on the new thread!!!👏 Waiting eagerly for your updates!! 😳

@Mamita: Wow! Those compliments make me want to hug you tight...I am touched my friend.🤗 Thank you. Though I know my limitations...and I know I may not deserve those huge words...but the love that shines through them is what I am selfish about. 😳
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf24

Congratulations on the new thread Indu. This was simply beautiful with the perfect mix of emotions. Finally they both confront their emotions. This update left me with goosebumps. You outdid yourself with this update.Can't wait for your next update.

Thanks Saf...Your words have such a soothingly supportive feel to them. You always back me up... Love you.🤗
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome Update Indu

Thank you so much, Sarada.🤗
InduG64 thumbnail
@Smiley: Hey Barbie Doll...Thank you for the beautiful comments. Aww...I love you back my friend. 🤗

Oh yes...Sparsh is for everyone...anyone who touches anyone with any emotion. Do you remember the John Keats Quote in Part I? ...Touch is memory...  In whatever manner a person touches us, it becomes a memory. For instance, whenever I read the comments, I feel so loved...and when this is over, the memory of this love is what I shall forever carry...even after Sparsh the story gets deeply buried in IF archives.😊

That one month was for the double marriages. Yash is supposed to marry then, as he told his parents...so Mishti meant that Palak would have a mother after a month...it's just that it won't be her.
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doratalk

Indu- this update was superlative. I am waiting to see Mishti break free of the walls she has built around herself. Dying to see her happy!

Dora...Thanks pal. Ditto to your comment above...I too want her to breathe some free air now...an air that is devoid of guilt and fear. I am banking on Yash to get to the bottom of her withdrawal soon...Let's see.😊
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have to read this and thread 1.
Just adding a comment to pin it on my latest posts. Want to read it badly ---- life is busy these days.
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

I m at loss of words.. Indu.. really..!! 😕

Firstly the kids.. so innocent.. and so straight forward..!! 😆 
Aarti... I was impressed the way she handled Palak's props..her sense of responsibility.. her guilt.. her pain must be so deep..that she is resisting all these...!! 
Yash...a big hug to him..finally putting an end to the torture..for Aarti.. himself and us all...!! 😆
Yash-Aarti union.. oh wow..!! A range of emotions was gushing thru as I was reading...
From Aarti's yet another avoidance...Yash's firmness.. Aarti seeing her dream come true..her reluctance.. Yash's anger...truth coming out finally...!! It went from anger..sadness irritation..happiness all at once...Phew...!! It was too much...!!
Finally the kiss.. and emotions..!! how amazingly written...!! Yash-Aarti finally find each other...it may sound silly.. but I actually felt a sense of relief..like a huge burden was off...!😆
I so wish to write more.. and much better... but I will simply say...BEAUTIFUL...!! 😊

Thanks.. Indu.. Do continue...! Congrats on the new thread too...😊

@Sia: Thank you so much for the nice words...I am touched, well and truly.entirely

This part was important in so many ways that I was more nervous than usual. Sometimes emotions are hard to pen down. Even now I am not entirely satisfied with the glass room write-up.😳
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Congratulations on the second thread Indu!

And what a way to begin this thread with such a marvelous update! Mishti has been trying to distance herself from Yash but all that crumbled in their little paradise in the tower. Poor Mishti doesn't want to ruin her sister's sacrifice but she doesn't realize that her sister wanted her to be happy with the man she loved. Knowing Yash, he will help Mishti to overcome this problem she faces. Now that he's found her, he surely doesn't want to lose her again. 

Thanks Nina...You are so right about Aarti wanting Mishti to be happy always. Mishti is missing the point because she never really had a shoulder to cry on after her Di died. She had to shoulder so many responsibilities, for which she was totally unprepared. Overnight she became a mother, a son cum daughter, and a breadwinner. Plus they had to shift to  a new town. And after six months or so another tragedy happened...she lost her only hope at support, when she misinterpreted the phone call and thought Yash had married.
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meaningful

I have to read this and thread 1.

Just adding a comment to pin it on my latest posts. Want to read it badly ---- life is busy these days.

Hey Meaningful...Thanks for showing interest in Sparsh...I'll await your feedback.😊