Punar Vivah

Sparsh (An SS) Epilogue (Thread 2/Page 81) - Page 75

princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG!! so so glad that i asked you if you had written anything else.. and you directed me towards SPARSH!!

i am just blown away at your ability to write and tell a story.. to evoke emotions.. i read the entire story in less than 2 days.. but became so sad as i neared the end.. cuz i just wanted to read more adn more..

absolutely amazing ... all the characters.. and their personalities.. i dont even know what part to comment on and what not.. since i read them all togther..

just know.. that i thought the whole thing was absolutely flawless.. love arti yash and palak and ansh to the core..

whenever you write another sotry.. please pm me.. right now totally enjoying samarpan...

take care..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: princess4120

OMG!! so so glad that i asked you if you had written anything else.. and you directed me towards SPARSH!!

i am just blown away at your ability to write and tell a story.. to evoke emotions.. i read the entire story in less than 2 days.. but became so sad as i neared the end.. cuz i just wanted to read more adn more..

absolutely amazing ... all the characters.. and their personalities.. i dont even know what part to comment on and what not.. since i read them all togther..

just know.. that i thought the whole thing was absolutely flawless.. love arti yash and palak and ansh to the core..

whenever you write another sotry.. please pm me.. right now totally enjoying samarpan...

take care..

Thanks Princess...I am touched. You are the first and the only one who has commented after reading the entire story. I do understand the shortcomings of episodic story telling. I am forever scared of leaving loose ends or not maintaining a proper link. As such your comments bring me a huge satisfaction. Sparsh got me in touch with so many friends...some of whom I am still in contact with in Samarpan...but each one I treasure. It was an extremely fulfilling experience.

Thanks for visiting this story and for making me reminisce the wonderful moments while I was penning it.😊
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: InduG64

Thanks Princess...I am touched. You are the first and the only one who has commented after reading the entire story. I do understand the shortcomings of episodic story telling. I am forever scared of leaving loose ends or not maintaining a proper link. As such your comments bring me a huge satisfaction. Sparsh got me in touch with so many friends...some of whom I am still in contact with in Samarpan...but each one I treasure. It was an extremely fulfilling experience.

Thanks for visiting this story and for making me reminisce the wonderful moments while I was penning it.😊

you are absolutely welcome..

i had a thought.. was wondering.. if you ever have considered publishing writings.. because honestly the whole story flowed like a wonderful book to me.. i even thought.. how cool would this have been as a movie and have our kratika and gurmeet and divyam and htem all be in it..

i feel similarly for samarpan.. truly enjoy reading your work adn your style of writing...

:)
InduG64 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess4120

you are absolutely welcome..

i had a thought.. was wondering.. if you ever have considered publishing writings.. because honestly the whole story flowed like a wonderful book to me.. i even thought.. how cool would this have been as a movie and have our kratika and gurmeet and divyam and htem all be in it..

i feel similarly for samarpan.. truly enjoy reading your work adn your style of writing...

:)

You know, that part where Aarti of Samarpan gets her peace and release in writing...that's me. And I found that "me" here in this forum. I would write earlier also...but never had tried writing a story. It's only here that I thought I should, when I wrote the first part of Our Life.

For even thinking of writing another one after I had finished Our Life I have to thank all the PV forum members. I have always found immense support here.

I feel very humbled when you write such complimentary words. I carry no illusions about myself. I know my limitations...and I am just glad that whatever I write I manage to get through to you. It's a peaceful pleasure.😳

Thanks once again for being so kind and encouraging.
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so behind ... Will catch up ASAP 
InduG64 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KamliKudi

I'm so behind ... Will catch up ASAP 

Hi Binde...I was pleasantly surprised to see the Sparsh thread here. Thanks pal. I shall await your opinion.