Arjun

New OS - Maine Mere Jaana...Kyun Nahi Jaana?..

.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Note : Its me againnn..๐Ÿ˜†...back with another one, sorry could not help it! This one can be called as a sequel to the previous one (if only you have read the previous one ๐Ÿ˜›). This one is basically, Rosh's reply, her answer, her part of the story!

_____________________๐Ÿ’”____________________

Maine mere Jaana , Kyun nahi Jaana?

I don't know what my last wish would be, but after meeting you it was as if all my obscure wishes came true. I never gave it a thought how and when will I die. Death is certainly inevitable. I have never thought what would be my last wish, what would be the last thing I wish lay my eyes on. The only thing I ever wish to see is you....and thankfully, my wish came true.

...Tu Aajaaa ,Tu aajaaa...

...Mujhko meri sazaa , toh suna jaa...
...Woh aahein , haan woh aansu...

...Mere hisse ke , mujhko rula jaa...

The strange and coherent voices brought me back to consciousness, it is only then I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. My vision was hazy, all the colors seemed to be blurred, I pushed my droopy eyelids open gathering strength from all the cells of my body. I could feel the pulse pounding madly at the right side of my neck. A small cry escaped from my mouth as I tried to get up, the pain hit me again, and my shrill voice was enough to gather their attention. My breaths were getting irregular; I missed few heart beats too. It didn't hurt, it didn't hurt at all, when the bullet pierced through my heart, and it was nothing than the painful sight before me. I saw you breaking down, your eyes they were blood shot red, and your struggle to free yourself and save me. A thousand pins priced my heart watching you helpless for the first time in my life, it shattered me into a million pieces. I wish I never existed!!

I found myself desperate for breath; the warmth of my blood forced me to close my eyes. I resisted, but the eyelids became heavier. I could feel life draining out of my body, it felt weak than ever before. I didn't realize when I stopped breathing or when the vision turned white and then black and then the light faded. A lone tear escaped from my eye..

I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay with you, there, forever. I tried, but I failed...Breaking the ties with you, was not easy for me..My last parting look....your face....it stayed in my eyes forever....

...Maine mere jaana , kyun nahi jaana?...
...Ishq teraaa , Dard teraaa...
...Maine Mere Jaana , Kyun Nahi Jaana?..
...Ishq Teraa , Dard Teraa...

Yes, Arjun. I still live by the fact that when anything happens, happens for a reason.  I had my purpose for living. Knowingly or unknowing I have served Him(god), fulfilled my part, played my role. I could not be so ignorant, not to thank Him. I just could not thank Him enough, for all that he had given me a loving husband, a beautiful life, all the happiness. The only thing He missed out was time....I wish I had more of it!

But my faith in him would not stop me to put forth my complains.

If I were at the blame, who were you to suffer?

Why was it, that everything you loved was mercilessly snatched away from your grasp?

Why has He decided to bestow all the sorrows upon you?

That you are so heartbroken...that you need to find reasons to live!!

...Akeli akeli...
...Reh gayi bin , tere yun akeli...
...Main tadpooon , ya main taarsoon...
...Ya chali aaoon , main paas tere...

I have been awfully selfish and inconsiderate. I left you alone, broken all the promises, broken our dreams, turned my gaze away, shrugged off all my responsibilities, wounded your heart beyond words could explain. I am no less than a betrayer....I led you towards a beautiful dream and then left you alone, indecisive and further more shoved down into solitude. I die a little every time when I see your eyes, which once had the patience and contentment, and now they just keep wandering impatiently searching for me. I know no words, no answers; no justifications could ever soothe the pain which I gave. Whenever I look down at you, you emptiness makes me hollow, My heart wrenches when I see you live a reclusive life and I know anyhow I am responsible for all of it. I don't know even if I am worth the forgiveness. But the only thing I can do is to apologize. I feel the repentance in my heart...and from the bottom on my heart I want to ask for forgiveness....Please forgive me, Arjun!

...Maine mere jaaana , Ab hai jaana...
...Ishq teraaa , Dard teraaa...

Do you remember, Arjun?

Those silent promises that we made....to be together for each other. I wish I could tell you that time....that there were no each and other for me.

I wish I could come back, give back all the love you deserved.

I miss you..

I could not love you more..โค๏ธ

Okay, I promise no more torture...this was the last one! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

and..

Perhaps, my last story too...

Thank you for bearing the sadist in me! ๐Ÿค—

Like/ Comment...if you liked it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

p.s- No PMs...if you have read it...please baaju wale ko bata dena!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Its my humble request! : P

- Disha!

โค๏ธ

Edited by Sinner.gurl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey dishu...superb dear
so poignant...my heart went out to Roshni...
"Do you remember, Arjun?

Those silent promises that we made...to be together for each other. I wish I could tell you that time...that there were no each and other for me."

Losing a life partner or moving away from the other is a pain for ever...beautifully written!

dont u dare stop writing...u write so brilliantly!๐Ÿ‘

tere inn likhawaton mein jaadu hai

unne kahi kabhi khone matth dena...

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
wildire thumbnail
please dont say its ur last..!!
I loved it... and would want more of it!!
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ish Dishu! U have done it again!! Cant stop my tears...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Even after leaving this world, she is connected to him, looking at him, feeling his sorrow, his pain...whose sole reason is she only...
She is feeling guilty...๐Ÿ˜ญ though her death was not in her hand..
*OUCH* It really hurts but touches the heart..๐Ÿ˜ญ

U portrayed all the emotions so well. Hats off๐Ÿ‘

Plz dont mind me asking...but I hope that everything is fine in ur lyf and their is no sorrow in ur lyf..i mean a bigger one...lyk Arjun..i mean not exactly like him..but pain..
I mean u depict all the sad emotions so well na it makes me worried abt u...

Just keep smiling and take care..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

please dont say its ur last..!!

I loved it... and would want more of it!!

Dekh...ab senti mat kar..i have decided!  ๐Ÿ˜•

and...Thank you for loving it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One word for the os...MAGICAL!!

Roshni has been written beautifully by you...
Truly Truly Truly Awesome...

Poetic touch just added the grace in the story:)
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pink_fairy123

Ish Dishu! U have done it again!! Cant stop my tears...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Even after leaving this world, she is connected to him, looking at him, feeling his sorrow, his pain...whose sole reason is she only...
She is feeling guilty...๐Ÿ˜ญ though her death was not in her hand..
*OUCH* It really hurts but touches the heart..๐Ÿ˜ญ

U portrayed all the emotions so well. Hats off๐Ÿ‘

Plz dont mind me asking...but I hope that everything is fine in ur lyf and their is no sorrow in ur lyf..i mean a bigger one...lyk Arjun..i mean not exactly like him..but pain..
I mean u depict all the sad emotions so well na it makes me worried abt u...

Just keep smiling and take care..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey!

I'm serious overwhelmed after reading your comment! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Actually, surprised that you could connect to the story so well...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...warna meri writing toh mujhe hi samaj nahi aati ๐Ÿ˜†...woh toh gaana hi itna senti hain...isliye the overall story looks okay! ๐Ÿ˜•

Everything is wokay-ish with me! ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm quite blessed ๐Ÿ˜Š I have never faced anything like just Anything! ๐Ÿ˜› and i wish nobody does ๐Ÿ˜Š...but whenever i see suffering around me...it makes me sad! ๐Ÿ˜”

Thank you for the appreciation! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vidya.anand

hey dishu...superb dear

so poignant...my heart went out to Roshni...
"Do you remember, Arjun?

Those silent promises that we made...to be together for each other. I wish I could tell you that time...that there were no each and other for me."

Losing a life partner or moving away from the other is a pain for ever...beautifully written!

dont u dare stop writing...u write so brilliantly!๐Ÿ‘

tere inn likhawaton mein jaadu hai

unne kahi kabhi khone matth dena...

Aww di! ๐Ÿค—

You made my day! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you for the encouragement! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chod nahi rahi hu...taking a break! ๐Ÿ˜†

Will get back to it... after exams in july...but pata nahi jab exam khatam ho tab mauka mile na mile isliye! ๐Ÿ˜•
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prava55663

One word for the os...MAGICAL!!

Roshni has been written beautifully by you...
Truly Truly Truly Awesome...

Poetic touch just added the grace in the story:)

Thank you So So So Much! ๐Ÿค—

Actually, that song was a reply(composed by a fan) to the previous one( Tune mere jaana)!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The whole story would have been incomplete if i haven't written her POV! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm GLAD that you liked it...Thank you again! ๐Ÿ˜Š

..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Dishu

Frankly speaking, starting me to mujhe b samajh nhi aate but fir dheere-dheere pata chalta hai ki accha ji is bare me baat chal rahi hai...๐Ÿ˜†

But this one and its prequel were very nice and was gripping from the beginning...๐Ÿ˜Š the pain was very much visible..

Ok good!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ya same here. Negativity around affects me too...it happens na ki u can feel the pain more if u have been thru all that urself..wo jaise ki Arjun ne kaha tha "Pyar ka dard sirf wahi samjh sakta hai jiska khud ka pyar adura reh gaya ho"..may b thats why I felt lyk that..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 11 years ago