FF : HAR PAL... (CH 32: PG 143)

Posted: 11 years ago

REQUEST TO THE SILENT READERS:
PLEASE GIVE A BUDDY REQUEST SO THAT YOU MAY NOT MISS THE NEXT PART OF THIS FF AS IT IS NOW IN THE FAN FICTION FORUM...

Hey everyone!! After giving a shock treatment by stopping Yadien... I'm back again. And this time with something that I had not much done before.

It's the story of ETF, but can't classify it as Ariya or something else.

It starts with the ETF, with Aisha in the team... and no, its not Arisha.

Will Riya be there? Honestly I don't know. As of now, she is not here. But she is not dead, as she may or may not come in as the story progress. Its because I have a habit of changing the story line at times. So lets see'

So for now its Arjun FF.

I know I'm confusing you all' let this confusion or rather the mystery stay for a while...

So here I go, fingers crossed and for the first time, a bit tensed at the beginning itself... never felt it after "Life goes on'" as it was my first story... so lets go...

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago

PROLOGUE:

He tried to open his eyes slowly. Every inch of his body was paining. His hands were tied up together by a rope. The legs that hardly touched the ground were weak to support him. His shirt was taken away, maybe it was torn. His once bare chest had blood. He could feel blood in his mouth and a bit flowing from his nose. He tried to keep his eyes open. "concentrate. Breath. You will have to live. breath."

2 men noticed him awake. They came to him. "are aap ut gaye... aap jab so gaye the thab tho hum bore ho gaye the. Tho shuru kare?" they held him by his hair and pulled his head back. He closed his eyes by the pain. "Ek hi sawaal?? Kaha hai wo? Jaldi bathao warna tum janthe ho na ke kya hone wale hai? na tum bachega... aur na wo"

"kaha hai wo? Usse chod do"

"aha... pehle hum sawaal kiya tha, tho pehle apko hi jawaab dena hoga na??"

"jo puchna hai puchlo mere jawaab wahi hai. I don't know. Mujhe patha nahi"

"tho aap aise nahi manoge. Khair... (looks to the other man: le aao...)

The other man leaves and he saw what was in his hand. A red hot iron that was fuming. The interrogator was happy to see the response on his prey. "kaise laga thofa? Ab bhi koi jawaab hai tumhare paas?"

He nodded negative.

The red hot iron was brought closer to him. He could feel its warmth. They placed it on his chest, from shoulder and across his heart region. "AAH..." his scream echoed the hall.

---

Somewhere ahead a team of men and woman was working on some files. They were evidently tired. But no one was ready to accept the defeat. Each step was leading to the dead end. A man leaned onto the table with his 2 hands on it. he was looking at an empty chair. "kaha ho tum??" his heart cried out without the voice.

---

The man was fully down by the torture. He could hardly feel the burning sensation. Through his partly open eyes he could see blood oozing out of the new burn. He was feeling dizzy.

Man 1: patha nahi kaunsi mitti se bana hai ye? Do din se yaha hai. aabhi thak muh nahi khola. Aise bhi koi ho saktha hai kya?

Man 2: kyu nahi ho saktha? (Looks at the unconscious man hanging on his hands) akhir  ETF ke chief  jo hai wo!!!

So everyone!!!

Hows it???

CHAPTER 1: PAGE 5

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
Niceee...Hmm toh is d chief Rathod or Arjun...???
OMG!! Rathod in trouble???
Nice,,, Continue soon... 
And please show ARISHA!! Please please!!
wow i was waiting for ur new ff
do continue soon
i dont mind even if it is arisha storyπŸ˜‰
Hmmm finally you are backπŸ˜ƒ
Well its a very captivating start, you are making some people torture Rathod😭
So this will be a crime-thrillerπŸ˜‰
Waiting eagerly for your future updates😊
good one. please continue this ff. so rathore is in trouble. please update soon.
Heli,firstly i want to say actualy how much I am exited for your & mine relationship as writer reader in this forum in the 4th journey with ETF πŸ‘πŸΌ & you know that how much I adore your writing 😳 So no confusion at all as I know it also gonna be rocking like the others πŸ˜‰

prologue started realy well with lots of mistery. Still now there is hidden identity between two men in the hand of goons & probably at ETF office. Okay so can make the guesses with the last sentence that it is Rathod?? or here also have some other twist??

please marna nehi i have already started to open my sawal ka dukaan πŸ˜† but it is that i am literaly hopping in impatience πŸ˜‰

so pleeeaaaseee come back as soon as possible for me 😳 😳 you will na?? 😳 love you & do i realy need to tell your writing too...!!!πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
Originally posted by -sree13-

Heli,firstly i want to say actualy how much I am exited for your & mine relationship as writer reader in this forum in the 4th journey with ETF πŸ‘πŸΌ & you know that how much I adore your writing 😳 So no confusion at all as I know it also gonna be rocking like the others πŸ˜‰

prologue started realy well with lots of mistery. Still now there is hidden identity between two men in the hand of goons & probably at ETF office. Okay so can make the guesses with the last sentence that it is Rathod?? or here also have some other twist??

please marna nehi i have already started to open my sawal ka dukaan πŸ˜† but it is that i am literaly hopping in impatience πŸ˜‰

so pleeeaaaseee come back as soon as possible for me 😳 😳 you will na?? 😳 love you & do i realy need to tell your writing too...!!!πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

sawaal ke dukaan...I don't mind it Shree. it keeps me writing!!
hoping to keep up yr expectation!!