WU 13th Jan 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

😊My first update as a back-up dater. Hope i stand up to ur expectations. Feel free to correct me n thanks for ur patience πŸ˜Š

The epi begins with a man(middle aged) waiting for someone,(night time) holding a bag(brief case kinda) pacing up n down. A man wearing a mask comes towards him n dis man smiles at that man and suddenly this masked man starts hitting him brutally. He takes a rope n ties it around d man's neck and kills him. Then he takes the bag and runs away, leaving the man behind dead! The next morning the ETF team arrive at the spot. Arjun as usual looking really cool n smart J

The victim is recognized as Ram Naik, sub inspector, due to his illness he took a voluntary retirement, is married and has no children. Chotu feels that it's a murder due to robbery. But Arjun points out that its not as the gold ring n chain is nt flicked. Rathore checks the man's wallet n finds the money as it is n hence proved its nt murder due to robbery. The team meets a pan wala who had seen the victim the previous night, wen being question dat does he remember all the people, he answers that d man had asked him d way n so remembers him, "as the victim went his way, a man followed him"-pan wala. Pan wala remembers the guy who went behind Ram n is asked to go the sketcher.

The team except Shree goes to Ram Naik's house. His wife bitterly cries for the loss of her husband. Rathore whispers that it's a tough job to go tell a person that their beloved one is no more n he hates it. He asks Ayesha to go console the woman, Ayesha steps forward wid kinda teary eye makes the woman drink water n Arjun questions the woman about Ram's whereabouts, she tells them that "he was a sincere police man, and he after d voluntary retirement had begun a personal investigation/detective work, where he would he investigate n would get money n that's how their house used to run. He never took bribes from anyone, he said that soon they would go for a foreign holiday"

Arjun questions her about Ram's recent case, she says that they could find all the information in the computer(laptop). They ask her wher is it? She says dat its always wid him. So that means that d masked man stole the laptop. The team go to the room where Ram used to work in the house. They find many pics stuck on d wall. Arjun comes across a few name whch's written on d stick note and a pic of oil/petrol on a stone. And pics of some people, it looks like that dey'r hs recent cases. One being Mr. Shekhar/Shankar (I don't remember the name), Ms. P (argh idk I forgot  this person's name, bt hr name starts frm P :D ), she is Mr. Shankar/Shekhar's to be daughter in law, and another manβ€”dis man is dead in a recent car accident (I srsly don't remember d name!! lets assume his name as "the man") n a bank's name written.

Scene change to the ETF office. Shree gets sketch of the person who went behind Ram n Ayesha asks Shree to send pic to her also n she also has some contacts. The team disperses.

Arjun, Rathore n Ayesha go to the bank and meet the vice prez man of the branch. They enquire things there n get to know that the man(who'z name I dnt remember) died in an accident n the insurance money goes to his daughter. They also find out that Ram acted as a witness to a particular case and another police man was acted as the opponent witness to that case.

Rathore and Shree go to Shekar's place he's an industrialist, they enquire der n find out that they had hired Ram as a detective to find out about the gal Ms. P to whom his son was gonna get married. Shree takes the captures the pics on the wall of the engagement on his i-pad. Mr. Shekar's wife hs got a big mouth n she vomits everything abt d gal to the ETF, she tells dem dat her son always listened to the gal n she lives in a hostel n has no one in the city.

Then the trio goes to the house of "the man", his daughter weeps n weeps, she tells the team a few things that she saw her dad the morning before he met wid an accident, he was going to meet a person a dealer, was going to Nasik n on the way his car falls in a ghaai..his business aint that good n her husband's works in a different place n she was in the office wen her dad died n her husband too was in his office.

Shree goes to the the hostel where ms. P lives n the security guard there stops him thinkng dat he's a student den a man of higher authority comes n takes Shree inside.

Arjun Ayesha visit the house of the police man had acted as a witness in that case. They find out that day Ram was wid his assistant. Arjun rings up Mrs. Naik n finds out that Ram had no assistant, he asks Ayesha to show the sketch of d man whom the pan wala had seen following Ram. The police walla recognizes the man as his assistant. Ayesha is impressed wid Arjun's intuition.!!  

Chotu finds out abt d man who followed Ram dat night, it seems he used to visit a hotel wid a lady in a bhurka. They go to that hotel n find out that d lady is Ms. P!!

ETF catches Ms. P n dat guy who followed Ram in a hotel, Ms. P was asked to call him to dat place by the ETF. She was his secretary n their plan was to marry the industrialist's son n den get a divorce n get 50 % share in the property. The guy tells the ETF dat he didn't kill anyone, he was jus following Ram n he had seen d murder happening. They arrest the duo.

ETF office, Arjun asks Shree to find info about the "the man" by night n Shree is surprised!  The nxt day Shree is wid all the info n the team plan to go the garage where "the man"'s car is. They find the car, its burnt. Then they go the place where the accident took place. They find petrol on d stones there. So the car after it fell into the ghaai but it dint get burned by itself someone poured petrol over it n burnt it.

The team go to the house where "the man" used to stay, they search the house. .. finds sleeping pills which's empty. He asks the man's daughter n she says she bought it herself a week before the accident. Arjun informs her that it was not an accident but a murder. They suspect her husband behind it.

The team confronts the man's son in law and he says dat he didn't do anything, he didn't kill anyone. Arjun tells that he didn't kill anyone but he made a suicide seem like an accident. The man took an over dose of the sleeping pills n died, the vice prez of the bank, his old frd helped him do it, coz he knew almost every case of Ram Naik. Son in law tells them the entire story. He tells them dat he was frightened wen he saw d man like dat, he calls the vice prez of the branch der n he says that fr suicide u wont get any insurance n so they plan to make d scene look like as though it's an accident.  

The team except Arjun go to the bank leaving behind d son in law, as d team enters the bank the vice prez walks out not noticing the team bt he notices the ETF car, he runs n gets into his car n is almost abt to go outta the gate, Arjun's car comes in. He gets down n d rest of the team come out of the bank and Rathore catches the banker.

The banker is arrested along wid his frnd.

Epi ends where the members of the ETF team stand near the car. 

😊

THANK U 

Bada waala HUG for u 

u brought a smile to my face
Thanx for the written update πŸ˜Š
cute_dol : thanx for the WU. it was perfect.πŸ˜ƒ
 πŸ˜Š  Thanks guys for appreciating my work!! πŸ˜Š