Jeannie aur Juju

JuJu AUR Jeanine love story!OS!

Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Juju AUR Jeanine ek dosthi AUR ek jeevansaathi bangayi one short story!
   Juju ka real name is shiwaan and Jeannine nick name is Janu .They both live in the same neighborhood for 20 some years and the families r very close.Janu is laadla for both families and she is the only girl for their parents.Shiwaan as a twin bro is name is shivaan.Every one calls him vela.
     Shiwaan and Jeanine always fight with  each other never agree on one thing.Shivaan  always come in between them to sort things out.Priya is Jeannine's best friend . Priya has crush on Shiwaan. Shiwaan calls her Pooh.

Jeannine's dadi is loved by every one in the neighborhood. When Shiwaan was small,he has hard time saying Jeanine's name.He used to say ju.Thab se(then on wards) dadi started calling him Juju and that became his nick name. They all had lot of memories growing up. Juju and Janu always fight with each other,like they  say opp always attract.Shivaam and  Priya always used to think why can't they agree on one thing.Only Juju and Janu know the secret behind their fightings.They want everything to be secret untill they settle in life.
    That evening Janu is sad becz she is going far from home to do master's.She wants to meet Juju before she leaves.Even Pooh does't know that she loves Juju.Even Juju is thinking the same way as Janu.Janu calls Vela and tells him that she wants to sort something's out before she leaves with Juju.I want u and Juju come for dinner in the evening.That evening they decide untill they graduate they will not see or talk to each other.

Jeanine eyes shimmered-changing from the blue of a spring sky to the color of ocean waves-as she watched Shiwaan from a distance. She felt certain his motorcycle roared as it skimmed along the road, but from that distance, her laughter was the only sound in the air. He said it was one of the things he loved most about her, and although she could never quite identify what made shiwaan  say that, she knew that the laughter lived and bubbled inside  her, like a cool, clear spring.shiwaan once told her that because of it, wherever. she went, the birds sang.

He drew near as he took off his helmet. Had his face always looked so pale, and his beard so over grown? Well, it had been many months since they'd seen each other. Janu asks juju r u growing beard,if so Pl maintain it.Juju .she says u look like devdass.she starts teasing him by singing  ek  ladka tha

In response, he began humming the tune to pyaar ki yeh kahani and pretended to pick the notes out on a guitar. Then he chuckled, Janu's face blushed and Juju looks at her and can't take is eye's of her.She is so beautiful and how did
I stay away from her all these years.

As he dismounted from the bike, the sun dipped in the horizon and as happens sometimes at sunset, a chilly breeze blew across the meadow where they stood and the grasses waved in the wind. Juju takes Janu in his arms, his eyes searching hers. "After all this time apart ... do you still love me?"

She shivered slightly, and he asked, "Has your love grown cold?"

"No, no, Juju Never. I love you with all my heart, as I always have since the dawn of time. And I always will. It's only the evening air that makes me shiver." She placed his hand upon her heart. "My love for you is what keeps me alive."

He nodded, "And the same is true for me. Without you, my heart would be cold as ice."

Silence overtook the two of them and they watched as the sun continued on its downward journey and the velvet blue of dusk wrapped itself around them like a down comforter. They stood together until dawn, when the sun inched into the horizon, its rays warming the earth with a strength not noticeable the day before. Then,Juju  released her. "It isn't fair that we love each other, and yet that our differences  between our parentskeep us apart.Jeanine stood on tiptoe, kissed his lips, and as she did, a rose-colored blush spread across his pale cheeks. She brushed back his hair and said, "We share this moment in time, and I will love you for eternity. That's more than some have."

He nodded and a tear slid down his cheek, seeming to turn to ice with the sorrow he felt. Then, he said I have to go,jumped on the bike and took off.

Jeanine waved farewell. Her tears fell for a few moments and their warmth watered the trees and grasses around her, awakening them from their winter slumber. Then her heart gladdened-as was her nature-and she started on her way. And wherever she walked, tulips and daffodils bloomed at her feet, and the sound of her laughter made the birds sing.

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahani Suno

Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi

Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Kya Hai Suno

Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi

Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha
Waqt Hi Aur Tha
Jab Woh The Ajnaabi

Dono Tanah Se The 
Per Woh Kehte Kise 
Baat Jo Dil Mein Thi

Yo,Yo Yo Yo Yo

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi
Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha
Waqt Hi Aur Tha
Jab Woh The Ajnaabi
Dono Tanah Se The 
Per Woh Kehte Kisi 
Baat Jo Dil Mein Thi

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi

Gumsum Gumsum Rehte The Dono
Phir Bhi Dil Mein Kehte Dono
Koi Sapna Hum Bhi To Paaye
Ek Din Tute Gum Ke Woh Ghere
Jhilmil Jhilmil Aaye Savere
Masum Badla Jaagi Fizaaye
Woh Mil Gaye 
Woh Khil Gaye
Aur Pyaar Ho Hi Gaya
Jo Chaha Tha Woh Paya To
Hosh Kho Hi Gaya

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi

THolle Holle Ab Woh Deewane 
Gungun Gaaye Dil Ke Tarane
Sunsun Jhoome Saari Hawaaien

Dhadkan Dhadkan Hai Bhehki Bheki 
Tanmaan 2 Chahat Hai Mehki
Sapne Apne Jaddoo Jagaye

Inhe Dekhoge Jo Jaanoge 
Kya Hai Nasha Pyaar Ka
Yehi Sochoge Yehi Chahoge
Sang Rahe Yeh Sada

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Ladki Thi

Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha
Waqt Hi Aur Tha
Jab Woh The Ajnaabi

Dono Tanah Se The 
Per Woh Kehte Kise 
Baat Jo Dil Mein The.

Jeanine is sitting on the porch in the swing and ws sipping her coffee.Her eye's were tired of crying .She was looking at the gate and whenever she hears the roar of a motorcycle,she thinks it is her Juju.She is missing him a lot that day.It's been two months ,they haven't seen each other.They both know the reason for the distance btw them.Parent's came to know that Juju and Janu r in love and they r not happy about it.Dadi convinced every one .At last the day has come where Juju and Janu tied the knot and they decided to go on honey moon to Jeanine land.Befor they leave they want to meet their mithrams.Knowing this Vela and Pooh arranged the reception in Mithram land in JAJ forum.Vela and Pooh designed the invitation,which read
  To all Mithrams in the mithram land,
     Juju AUR Janu 's reception is in Mithram land at 6 pm,Please bless the couple and rock the JAJ forum.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you,Respect you,Include you,Encourage you,Deserve you ,Need you and Stand by you.
      With that note,
Vela and Pooh.

In mean time Vela and Pooh became so close and they decided to turn their friendship in to marriage.
         THE END.
  Each day I am thankful for nights that turned in to mornings,Friends that turned in to Family,Dreams that turned in to reality and likes that turned in to love.
 SaiSuni(:

Edited by Saisuni139 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achulovesrain thumbnail
hey buddy, what to say? Its really simpley super yaar
wow... 😊
I like it very much

thank u so much for update such an awesome story

its really romantic yaar... 😳

pls try to write a another story for us πŸ˜› Edited by silpasivan - 11 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Supeeer dear Loveeed it :D
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sai i have no words
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
why dont yoou do jaj writting contest ?/
Wisdom14 thumbnail