EHMMBH Chronicles #13:
Dhiktana Dhiktana

- C R E D I T S -
Section Headers: -Stutz- & OnlyHope
Winning Signatures: SilentPromises
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

by Star Plus Website

Beeji enquires Maanvi about Daboo's whereabouts. Maanvi and Jeevika decide to give a surprise on Swamini's birthday. Viren takes Swamini for shopping so that the family members can prepare for the surprise. Maanvi wants to prepare the cake for the birthday party. But, Jeevika helps Maanvi to bake the cake without her knowledge. Viren buys a necklace for Swamini. Maanvi, Jeevika and Viraat search for an album. But, Swamini catches them red-handed.

Swamini asks Maanvi, Jeevika and Viraat to leave her room. Madan enquires about Daboo in the market and learns that Daboo was captured when he was eloping with Sweeti. Viren tries to cheer up Swamini, but in vain. Daboo helps Sweeti to elope with her boyfriend, but Madan catches him and beats him. Maanvi learns about Daboo's deeds. The Vadhera family seeks Dadaji's help to celebrate Swamini's birthday.

The Vadhera family throws a surprise party for Swamini's birthday. Swamini thanks Maanvi and Jeevika for arranging the party. She cuts the cake Maanvi had baked. Swamini questions Jeevika about the night of Karan's murder and her reason for shooting Karan. Viraat tells her that Karan became entangled with a bad man which led to his death. He advises her to move on with her life. Viren plans a family picnic to cheer up Swamini.

Swamini mourns Karan's death. Dadaji comforts her and convinces her to join the family for a picnic. The Vadhera family boards a bus. Maanvi sits next to Jeevika in Viren's seat. Madan forbids Daboo to leave the house. He scolds him on finding a lottery ticket in his wallet. Maanvi advises Daboo to think twice before acting. Daboo sees the announcement of the lottery winners in the newspaper and realises that he has won. The family is amused when Dadaji bumps into a foreign lady at the resort.

by Deepali88

Virika looking at the sunset. Jeevika says it's very beautiful. Viren keeps looking and says there is nothing more beautiful than this where the sky and water meet. They share a romantic eyelock. Virman arrives.Manvi comes in between virika and says when her di and jeeju look at each other. Then that's the most beautiful scene for her. Virat comments that she 's not so romantic with him.๐Ÿคฃ Manvi replies that it's the affect of company.๐Ÿคฃ Hearing that virat takes her in his arms and goes from there. Seeing that viren says seeing their childishness he feels like being a little bit naughty. ๐Ÿ˜‰They share a romantic moment

by -ritchelle-

Ab jab plot hi nahi hai, toh filler kahaan sey aayega

And no, I am not joking here. There isn't much of a strong plot; its more along the lines of the Vadheras having fun after a long time. But if still asked to pick, I'd say the Dabboo-Sweety/Bubbly track was quite unnecessary, cause I don't see any potential future for it. That is why, the entire episode which was full of Dabboo and Bubbly/Sweety trying to run away was a filler, in my opinion at least.
by -ritchelle-

This past fortnight had a mixture of the fun moments as well as dramatic moments. In my opinion, the scene where Viren and Virat console Swamini, who's mourning the loss of her deceased son. The scene was quite touching, and all the three actors -Karan, Kushal and Seema- did a fabulous job of portraying the emotions. Kudos to the three of them for tugging at the strings of our heart!

by munnihyderabad

Funny scene of the week The week was quite fun filled, masti bhara and light hearted  and we had quite a few funny scenes. which were tough to pick. so, my pick would be Dadaji scene with Lizz scene where she proposes and flirts with dadaji .. loved seeing dadaji's embarrassed moments๐Ÿ˜† ...and Virat and Maanvi's amused expressions .. 
another scene which I cannot ignore is a scene where SB asks Viren why Virat, Maanvi, Jeevika and Vanshika were standing in a line .. they instantly spread out trying to hide their plan from SB and once again stand in a line which was quite amusing to watch...and there were lot of scenes which were fun filled specially Dadaji- Liz aunty's eye lock with Dil toh bachcha hain Ji ๐Ÿ˜†which also needs to be mentioned.. Most of the weeks we end up with no funny scenes but this week was a roller coaster ride with masti bhara scenes.

by -RD-
Viren Vadhera ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Playing the perfect family man to the T...be it the professional self or the family guy bits both have  such finesse to them that you cant help but say he is THE COMPLETE MAN๐Ÿ˜ณ .A character who comes  straight out of a Rajshri Flick and walks directly into your heart time and again !!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

by munnihyderabad

Maanvi: "dadaji, dada ho ya pota, pyar karne ki koyi umar nahin hoti, pyar karna sabka adhikaar hain ...Kyun Liz aunty"
Here Maanvi in her playful mode was trying to put dadaji in the uncomfortable situation before  Liz aunty and her love... only Maanvi can say something to the Mogambo type dadaji ...It was an amusing moment to see Dadaji's reaction to Maanvi's line and Liz aunty backing her up ..

Inder chachu to dadaji:"waise Angrezi mom ka idea bura nahin hai"
This is yet another classic dialogue from Inder Chachu to dadaji, and dadaji's shocked expressions and Inder chachu running off were super fun as we have never seen this side of  the father son duo .. the moments were highly amusing and fun filled.

by -Predator-

by OnlyHope

by Preeti_Shadia

Here's your gift ๐Ÿ˜›

by OnlyHope

by Jenny91

Here's your gift ๐Ÿ˜›

by OnlyHope

by Jenny91

Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! ๐Ÿ˜›

by Deepali88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMHo1fCUbyw

VM made by  Aisho.

Here is YOUR winning siggy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

by -Predator-

by Butterfly_16
Here's your gift! ๐Ÿ˜›

by -Predator-

Virika SS: Love or hate? Pg80 chap17 LAST
by Kashy15

Her saga has come to an epic end. Very well written! 

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

by OnlyHope

VIRMAN ff*my love is not a LIE*
by shilpa09

Your gift ๐Ÿ˜ณ

by OnlyHope

My nose is addicted to your cheek.
by Preeti_Shadia

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up ๐Ÿ˜›

by -Predator-

This week has had the media filled with news about the cast and crew going to Manor for the picnic shooting. This news has made the cast equally as excited as we fans are, to see some light moments and a fun-filled outdoor shoot!

by -Predator-

As for next week, the show will witness a lot of "romance!" and NO, romance I don't mean VirIka or VirMan, I am hereby refering to English and Indian love ๐Ÿคฃ This new love story has been one of the most entertaining concepts that the CVs introduced. Indeed the show needed some funny and light moments, and I'm sure the upcoming episodes will show us a lot of romance that we have been waiting to see between all couples! 3 Cheers to that! 

by -ritchelle-

This past fortnight has shown signs of SidM taking the reigns of the show, and salvaging it in its supposed last days. Well, I have to admit that the show has picked up steam, even though there is no legit progress in the major plot line. Here's hoping that the upcoming weeks not only bring in a lot of fun and romance, but a strong plot line, focusing on the relationships between the siblings and couples.
This week gets a 3 and a half star rating from me!

Yahooo! Newsletter is up ๐Ÿ˜‰ Unlucky 13 turned out to be very lucky indeed ๐Ÿ˜ณ The NL is fabulous! Thanks Fari, for topic and icon ๐Ÿ˜† Congratulations to all the winners! ๐Ÿค— Keep up the great work guys :)  Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
Lovely newsletter, yet again. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Congratulations to all the winners! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wow..Beautiful and excellient NL with amazing Layout๐Ÿ‘
thanks to whole NL team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
congrats all the winners well deserved๐Ÿค—
Lovely News Letter once again team!

The icons and avatars are so gorg! <3