Frequent Posters

DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you all🤗 and Minaxi🤗
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Something about myself

Name: Rimi😃...good name (given by Mom-Dad) Paramita Ray

Hobbies: Day dreaming, reading books(except the study one😭), Listening music, I-Fing.

Profession/info about education: Student

About IF

Getting started with IF: After  Parvati's remarriage with Mahadev as Matsya and Machhuara with DKDM.

Some cherishable moments in IF: 1. We have done a lot of hard work to make special 18th day of december in Sati's AT. When we all are done some old members came and appreciated us. That was a very overwhelming moment for me.
2.Whenever I am not able to present in here some of my friends personally ask about me 😳

Best freind(s) in IF: Very tough question😕😕...Everyone is very good here. Foramdi,Sukhidi,Divyadidi,Ria,Vabs,Dhwani, Arunitadi, Rumpu ...upto Nth . So sorry if I forget someone.

What attracted you to this forum: I was attracted by Total Romantic Hema's beautifully romantic posts☺️ and of course the great discussions about our mythology.

Favourites

Food: Machher- Jhol Bhaat(Rice- Fish curry) as I am a die hard bengali.
Chicken Sandwitch, Luchi or Kadaishutir Kachuri with Chholar Daal and Alur Dam and Prawn Malaicurry.

Outfit: Leggins- Kurti or Churidaar Kamiz or jeans Kurti(if I go outside from my home) other wise T-shirt-harem pants in home.

Hangout: Home

Serial: DKDM, Junoon, Uttaran, Grey's Anatomy...I will include if I find something more interesting to watch.

Movie:  Hindi-Kahaani, Parineeta, The Dirty Picture, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Rockstar, Raajneeti, Band Baja Baraat...etc.
English-The Tourist, Troy, Gladiator, Salt, The Golden Compass, The Mummy series , Lara Croft the Tomb Raiser etc.
Bengali- Sonar Kella,Jai Baba Felunath, Kapurush o Mahapurush, Shakha Prashakha, Paramitar Ekdin, Aalo, Paglu 1 and 2, Challenge 1 and 2, Poran Jai Jwaliya re, Cross Connnection, Prem Amar.

Actor: Mohit Raina, Ranbir Kapoor and Soumitra Chatterjee.

Actress: Mouni Roy, Vidya Balan, Katrina Kaif, Rituparna Sengupta and Koel Mallik.

Song:  Right now "Navrai Majhi larachi larachi" I like its rythm and note.
All time favourites are " Pran chai cakhsu na chai", "Kuch to hai tujhse raabta"," Sathiya pagle se dil ne yeh kya kiya", " Teri ore", "Teri Deewani","Sakhi Bhavna kahare bole", "Sahe na jatona" etc. That means every romantic, soft and soulful music and song which can be apealing to me.

Place: Nothing..except my home.🤣

Book: Tintin series, Feluda Samagra, Prof. Shanku Samagra, Bankim Rachanabali( Upanyas Khanda), Sharat Rachanabali ( Upanyas Khanda), Shrikanto, Shankar's features and hilarious writing, Smaranjit Chakrabarti's Budbud, Complete works on Shirlock Holmes.
Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats meri pyaari Rimi for being dkdmian. 
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Thanks a lot my sweet didis🤗 Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mrmr tumhari name rimi hain? Mujhe aaj hi pata chala, Congrats rimi🥳 and get ready for grilling😎 and feluda series of satyajit rey's ? I'm also a fan of those detective series plus prof. Shanku😃. Okay , so main questions lekar aa raha hu! Taiyaar rahio😆
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Okay Rayan...come I am waiting.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Thanks Ria and Skittle16🤗
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Thank you Sukhidi😊
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oye mere dosto, Congrats se pehle grill karlio ek week ke liye time mila hain😆, maine toh question save karna avi se hi start kardiya😎