In case some one wants to smile at BB-5 Fun Posts - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Wasnt on IF last year...
I'll read all of those..
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Vegetable?? Zhinga??

Zhinga is your Cheengri Maachh Nanu!😊

May be, there are so many different dialects of bengali that I hardly know all the words..😃

This is jhinge also called jhinga by people from east bengal...Better known as ridge gourd...😊

Edited by saitan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by saitan

May be, there are so many different dialects of bengali that I hardly know all the words..😃

This is jhinge also called jhinga by people from east bengal...Better known as ridge gourd...😊

Its called Torai / Turai in North India!...Mom makes it so delicious crispy-crunchy and just awesome...damnnn...I feel hungry now!😈

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Its called Torai / Turai in North India!...Mom makes it so delicious crispy-crunchy and just awesome...damnnn...I feel hungry now!😈</font>

i hate torai.
Kuttabhai in season 4 was the funniest user I've ever come across on this forum. 🤣 Edited by Ghuggi - 11 years ago
Thanks Cruiser Gi 🤗, old memories man.
🤣 omg i used to be silent reader of these
Hilarious
Thanks for posting it again cruiser jee
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Thanks Cruiser Gi 🤗, old memories man.

most welcome Mahek ji...😊

Thanks for bringing back the memories Cruiser ðŸ˜Š BB5 was my first forum...and i enjoyed reading all your posts especially the ones on Mooli Parmar ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tweetie19

Thanks for bringing back the memories Cruiser ðŸ˜Š BB5 was my first forum...and i enjoyed reading all your posts especially the ones on Mooli Parmar ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Tweetie...last season was so funny!

Comparatively, this one was pretty tame affair...though interest wise, perhaps this season was more intriguing!😊