In case some one wants to smile at BB-5 Fun Posts - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Thanks Tweetie...last season was so funny!

Comparatively, this one was pretty tame affair...though interest wise, perhaps this season was more intriguing!😊

I agree Cruiser...Last season was full on entertainment as majority of the contestants were involved in huge fights... Comparatively this year's contestants were all very dignified even though they had their weaknesses...😛
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

thanks!!!

most welcome...enjoy! 😊
This is such an awful lot,Cruiser🤢 Just from where these people were dredged out from?
Alag Che had really good folks with just a bit a scratch here & dent there.These toh...🤢

Sorry! Could not relate at all.Going to skip!
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

This is such an awful lot,Cruiser🤢 Just from where these people were dredged out from?
Alag Che had really good folks with just a bit a scratch here & dent there.These toh...🤢

Sorry! Could not relate at all.Going to skip!

Couldn't get you there...

You didn't watch BB-5 kya??😲

Couldn't get you there...

You didn't watch BB-5 kya??😲

I have never watched BB before. I only started to watch Season 6 in the last week of December to enjoy the Laugh Thread better😆 And then began catching up on old episodes on you tube to get into discussions with you😊
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

I have never watched BB before. I only started to watch Season 6 in the last week of December to enjoy the Laugh Thread better😆 And then began catching up on old episodes on you tube to get into discussions with you😊

Even if you check out the first two threads, THE RAIN DANCE and ISko Laga Daala Toh Life Zhinga Lala...I think you will laugh!

Pics and vids enclosed there are pretty self explanatory and self sufficient!😆

Even if you check out the first two threads, THE RAIN DANCE and ISko Laga Daala Toh Life Zhinga Lala...I think you will laugh!

Pics and vids enclosed there are pretty self explanatory and self sufficient!😆

Wohi toh,Cruiser jee! 😆 The Rain Dance was the one I opened first & then the one where the husband is watching BB without telling his wife.If they catch me with those "close ups" & the videos I'll be grounded for life😲 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did bewakoof me said  want to skip this gem of a thread?😲

Kya band bajayi hain, Cruiser jee!👏  Folks here are thinking I'm off my rocker🤪 And I cannot even explain why I'm laughing so hard all by myself in my room

Kahaan se laate hain itni energy? Lai Bhaari! (Marathi: Too Good) You are really really Alag Che!👍🏼

Khatam nahin hua.I'm going back for more!

Edited by DuttaSweetheart - 11 years ago
This season is my first.dint see the earlier seasons...will continue hopefully...isliye nahi ke Im big fan of BB..sirf isliye im big addicted to this bb forum...all thankx to cruiser and many others... 😛
[QUOTE=ShahZur4Cruiser]thanks[/QUOTE

welcome madam! 😊