Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

8th Jan:

RK takes Madhu to some place and tells her to wait outside he calls her all the place is lighting up with candles,he says this is our house but only the map  he tells madhu to enter but than stops her and picks her up and says the gareh parvesh will happen in RK's style,he than describes the different corners of the house to madhu that kitchen will be in front of the place where he will do painting and also watch the his jungle billi the one who has made his world beautiful,he than tells about madhu the champi corner,the bedroom where the pillows will be put aside of the bed no in between and no one else will come b/w them and even if the god does he will not allow it(That was hot really hot actually)in end he shows madhu the bedroom for children and hugs madhu from back and tells her that he wants to have three kids with her and madhu blushes,two girls and one boy who will be like her in the looks but will be like him in attitude and akad"duniya ki band bajanay walay'RK says he doesn't whether he will be able to make this dreamhouse real like today's world,madhu asks that where they will keep papa's rocking chair and RK gets emotional ,he pulls madhu and hugs her tightly she hugs him back and they hug each other passionately and madhu says its her wish that she get this dream now,only him and her, their love and their cute world.

10th Jan:

RK : Rk in his will leaves all his property for Madhu's family and his family and leaves nothing for him and madhu and madhu is in tears that how rk cares for her family too,RK asks if she's crying because he hasn't left anything for her,madhu says she's crying because she doesn't if she can take care of what he has left for her and its himself RK is touched,RK says just give me champi and I will be happy,Madhu hugs RK and says I love you warns him if he makes fun of it again than she will not spare him,RK says I love you too and more than you she says no I love you more and than he says I love you more and finally she shuts him up that she loves him more and they end up hugging each other.(RK ka dimple-hayeee)

11th - 12th Jan

Madhu goes to meet RK on his sets where RK is shooting for a romantic scene and seeing madhu he couldn't continue he stops shooting and madhu and rk both feel awkward,they walk together and don't look each other in the eye,Madhu says she must go because he too has to shot for a scene RK holds her pinky finger with his and tells her to wait he goes somewhere and than brings a gift(for paddo)he gives her madhu says be careful because she has applied mehendi and its RK's name on it,RK says mehendi is a better form of mud but it looks beautiful on beautiful hands,madhu blushes and rk touches madhu's face and the tranceis broken when a man shouts RK sir for the shot,madhu says she's going but rk stops and he says he would have come but the shot madhu says its ok,she can go alone,RK smiles and says whenever god sees her alone and trapped in a situation gets her candid video and reminds her about the studio night when madhu scared of dark hugs RK,madhu says its ok she can go alone,she asks him ,may she leave n ow"alone",madhu leaves and RK smiles. 

It has to be Madhu even simplest of dress on her is fashion statement ... Then white is so Drashti's color ... She looked stunning in the simple Kameez and patiala sort of salwar ... and saffron dupatta ... She is one stylist lady ...

No if no but.. mouth SHUT ...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

^^πŸ˜† no no..dun worry... thats not the line from the show... but this week. Biwi...threatened Patidev with Jungli consequences..😈 if he din shut up ...for...she loves him more πŸ˜‰! So well the punchline of the week goes to...

'Shut up...! I love u the most' - Madhu to RK

^^ πŸ˜³ awww how adorable can these two get 

🀣 LoL ... Roma ..re Roma... whad da hungama...! Imagine..walking into ur home.. n ending up taking a shower of some.. hot hot ..note.. πŸ˜†! If only Ballu knew..where his lakh take ke notes were lying.. m sure.. he did udaofy Lady Bheem..pretty soon!

Deffo silly a moment ..but Lady Bheem.. has a thing for silly things..! And Trash to is queen of silliness ...! This... Heroiney-Bheem duo are someday gonna get the whole Maleek parivar in mighty trouble i tell ya 

Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail

Well as they say..its all about LOVING ... 

>> Ur family ...πŸ˜‰

^^ Aww now picture perfect..seems to be the only word in my mind..as we see Roma gather the Maleek family and the Kundra family too πŸ˜› to pose for a family pic...after she announced to the world that Shammo-Paddo were getting hitched πŸ˜³ K-O-D-A-K moment indeed!!! 

>> Ur hubby πŸ˜‰

^^ Oh shoo shweet... everytime Rishbala.. meet...they are lost... lost in each other. .in each others hugs... in each others thoughts.. n in each others love! β€οΈ Be it home or outside... .Rishbala love to hug n touch all time! πŸ˜†

>> Ur hubbys NAME πŸ˜›

^^ Yep our cutipie..got her babys name inscribed on her hand..with mehendi... n the look on his face on seeing it was to die for πŸ˜³

>> Ur candle - lit GHAR πŸ˜³

^^ Easily the most KILLER sequence of the week ...as Rishbala played Pati-patni-and-ghar πŸ˜³ ... RK n Madhu planned home.. rooms. . n kids... n all that with some nice back hugs

Well, the worst scene of the week will definitely be Balraj's attempt to kill Madhu🀒The way he dangerously approached her from behind to know her down was worse worse worse!🀒 Haan, that he didn't succeed & inturn crashed his hand is a different thingπŸ˜† And MB,as innocent as she can be, brings a first aid box for himπŸ˜†

Regards
Rashmita

There was no Golmaal this week, everything was either cute/romantic or very serious!

Regards
Rashmita

"Kaash yeh duniya mujhe abhi ke abhi mil jaye, Tum mein aur hamara pyar. Hamari choti si, cute si duniya"

Madhu❀️ the future which RK showed her, which he made her imagine all that, sh eactually wanted it today, not even today but at this very moment. Coz this is the time which she wants RK, and only his(their) love which will be there for the whole life. Rishbala rocks❀️

"Biwi agar mujhe pehle pata hota ki tum mujhe milne waali ho, to mein washing machines ke liye kharcha karta he nahi."

Kyunki tum apne ansouon ke jet spray se he mere kapde dho deti."

OMG🀣 did he really said that?😳🀣🀣 sachi? RK is such a killer, who thought that a normal human beings tears(let me correct, jet spray tears) can help us to clean our cloaths. This was a new thing invented by Tharkey Superstar RK🀣 LOL🀣🀣

Wishing ViVa A Happy Married Life
Source: Tellybuzz ; Views : 30477+ ; Comments : 313+ ; Rating : (307+) Votes

Wuhoo MBians! Celebration time πŸ₯³ 
The article this week has got in some Band Bajaa and Baraat of our very own RK, not onscreen but offscreen.😳 
Yupsy! the much awaited day had finally arrived because the Super Star Vivian Dsena aka RK got married to his real life Madhubala aka Vahbbiz on 7th Jan, 13. β­οΈ
2013 welcomed the year's first Newly Wed Celebrity Couple with lots of love and good wishes. β€οΈ 
A big congratulations to the duo πŸ€— May they have a Happy and Prosperous Married Life ahead. πŸ˜ƒ

I always say that a Picture has a million symbolism & this one is Simply the Best...
The Picture resembles a Dutiful Middle-Class Couple...😳
Looks like DVD a.k.a our RK n Madhu took their track of leaving the wealth quite seriously while giving the pose...
Sometimes, we just don't realize it when they are in Character n when they are themselves...
This one is a perfect example of that feeling...
Or
May be because of the simple background that captivates attention. πŸ˜†
It's just elegant..!!
Make's you stop n stare...πŸ˜‰

snowflake. thumbnail
OS-HER MISTAKE by uteem
your gift

SS:Tera Ishq Hi Mera Junoon by dilnasheen
your gift

FF - The Promise by luvera
your gift

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyBBG-CknQ4[/YOUTUBE]

by Salma
22 likes

your gift 

by ..tanya..
33 likes

your gift

by Phoenix.Xeelan
31 likes

your gift

by PrittB 
41 likes

your gift

snowflake. thumbnail
hey guys main aa gayi..with the new Updtr Of The Week...πŸ˜ƒ..is week ko tough compition tha 3 tweets k bitch main..but winner to koi ek hi ho sakta hai...but difference bohot kam hai...so is week ka winning tweet hai...

Gautam Hegde?@mrhegde@drashti10 U r the first actor with whom I hv done a hattrick of shows! :)

n the post title is.. Gautam Hegde Tweet...:-)  and the winner is... HarikaDDian

this tweet got 60 likes,45 replies and 1499 views...so congrts Harika..πŸ‘..ok ab main chali...next week phir se aungi with new winner...byeee😳 

Voyla! This section is back!! Yeah...with a new host... and that is ME πŸ˜‰
Anyways...lets continue with the awards!

Superstar RK Of The Week: SheDevil

Your Gift:

Glycerine Of The Week: -msk4ever- & -Madhubala-
Your Gift:

RishBalian/DVDian Of The Week: -Rasmi24-
Your Gift:

Chatterbox Of the Week: PrittB
Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: manesha76
Your Gift:

Credit for the new siggies: MarshP
Thanks Marsh! πŸ€—

Watch this space the NEXT WEEK... Coz you never know...you can be ONE of the above! Any WEEK!!
Ciaoo!

Shivu!

snowflake. thumbnail
We need volunteers for the following sections, interested members can signup here:

Summary of the Week
Nailed It Scene - jnawaz
Character of the Week - M.Hurr
Chugli of the Week
Bachao Scene of the Week - M.Hurr
Golmaal Scene of the Week

- Dimple, Shivangi & Aanchal :)
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great layout Aanchal!