Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, Ruby i really loved the father and son conversation 😃 and Karan is really too good as a loving father,husband,son, SIL and a brother 😉
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Karan is great at everything
karsuh thumbnail
Karan is a very intelligent and great human being and i really admire him for that and he knows what shows to select as after YMGGK ended he didn't want to do a saas bahu type of serial and he decided to do comedy and after this he wants to do an action series 😉 ðŸ˜ƒ
love_karanabha thumbnail
Karan dream role is james bond wish he gets to do it someday
karsuh thumbnail
Whatever role that Karan does will be great ðŸ˜ƒ and i am so glad that Karan is experimenting with different types of roles 😉 and it will further  prove that Karan is indeed a very talented actor in the tv industry 😃
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
karan is indeed a very versatile actor just love him
meera_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsuh

Karan is a very intelligent and great human being and i really admire him for that and he knows what shows to select as after YMGGK ended he didn't want to do a saas bahu type of serial and he decided to do comedy and after this he wants to do an action series 😉 ðŸ˜ƒ

it's not that he doesn't want to do sas bahu type serials. If you watched his interview at the launch of HAHILs he said that daily soaps have their own scripts and all and its format is different and here he is reacting to situations and comedy will come by itself. He loves daily soaps as he has been doing it for these years...
May be after the stressful and emotional role of karan prasad he might want to do a lighter role and that may be the reason he chose this show. And even suhasi has also chosen a light hearted show which is not at all stressful and emotional like abha . she also wants a lighter time.
love_karanabha thumbnail
Originally posted by: abharanfan_1

it's not that he doesn't want to do sas bahu type serials. If you watched his interview at the launch of HAHILs he said that daily soaps have their own scripts and all and its format is different and here he is reacting to situations and comedy will come by itself. He loves daily soaps as he has been doing it for these years...
May be after the stressful and emotional role of karan prasad he might want to do a lighter role and that may be the reason he chose this show. And even suhasi has also chosen a light hearted show which is not at all stressful and emotional like abha . she also wants a lighter time.

Karan loves daily soaps and he loves experimenting with his roles that's why without a concern he went bald in YMGGK! It's not their choices to pick a role it's what they get offered and they either accept or decline karan and suhasi had the best roles in YMGGK and it has been their best show so far they even wanted season 2 but not all fans were requesting that's why they had to come in different showsEdited by love_karanabha - 11 years ago
karsuh thumbnail
I am very happy that Karan is experimenting with different roles 😉 and it will make him more popular and he will gain more experience and also more fans 😃
love_karanabha thumbnail
Aww its a nice pic reminding me of ymggk when karan went to find a job