||Tota Weds Maina Article Archives - NO COMMENTS|| - Page 3

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
TOI: Tota woos Maina on Valentine's Day
TNN | Feb 14, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Tota woos Maina on Valentine's Day

Kavita Kaushik and Gaurav Gera from Tota Weds Maina

The new twist in Tota (Gaurav Gera) and Maina's ( Kavita Kaushik) life is a girl called Tumhari, who creates confusion in their life. Tumhari admires Tota and keeps finding ways to express her love, unaware that he is married.

She even sends him a love letter through his friend. But that gets swapped with another letter, adding to Maina's anxiety. To clarify things, Maina goes looking for Tota and gets a pleasant surprise — he has planned a romantic evening to woo her. Tota expresses his love for Miana by giving her a bunch of roses. But she wants a lotus from a pond on the campus, as she feels roses are common. A doting husband, Tota fulfills his wife's wish on Valentine's Day.

Kavita says, "The twist works well for me, because I hate sharing Gaurav even on the set. So, when Maina has to share Tota with someone else, she is bound to get upset. I am very happy about the Valentine's Day surprise Tota has planned for Maina. Finally, he does make me feel special."

Tota Weds Maina airs from Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm on SAB TV.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Tota-woos-Maina-on-Valentines-Day/articleshow/18482824.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

TB: Tota weds Maina to go off air?

Tota weds Maina is the latest to get into a jittery situation because of low TRPs.

Friday, March 15, 2013 | 1:29:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |

TRPs play a major role in how long a serial runs and Tota weds Maina which went on air in mid-January is already in the throes of crisis. We got to know from our sources that the serial is going off air soon due to the bad ratings.

"Nothing is finalized as yet but the channel is contemplating to shut the show due to the bad ratings. No last date has been fixed and their has been no official announcement but it looks like it will soon go off air" says our source.

We spoke to Kavita Kaushik who plays the chirpy, bubbly Maina who was in her usual jolly mood, "I am still shooting for Tota weds Maina so I don't know anything about this. It is my show and I am dedicated to it and am too busy shooting for it and not even thinking about it."

Ask her if she is scared about the show coming to an end since she had left FIR for this show and Kavita says, "I am not at all scared. I am a totally chilled out person in real life and things like this doesn't bother me. In fact if something like this happens I will take off and go abroad for a nice vacation since I have not taken a break for the past eight years."

Kavita who has just shot for an item song for Zanjeer 2 is also ready to take up more work if it is interesting enough, "People think I am too busy with TV but that is not the case. I am ready to do more work and would love to host shows on TV too."

While no one from the channel was available, producer Naren Kumar too confirmed the news of trouble coming up for Tota weds Maina, "While the channel has not told us about taking it off air, we have had discussions where we have contemplated why we have such low ratings. The channel expected to have a rating of at least 1 but we opened at 0.9 and then went down to 0.7. While we have positive feedback from the audience, the ratings do not show the appreciation. We are trying to work on the story and hope to attract more viewers."

Till then guess we all will have to keep our fingers crossed!

Seema Khot Mattoo

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14257-tota-weds-maina-to-go-off-air.htm
Minionite thumbnail

Case of lost 'sherwani' in Tota Weds Maina

Gaurav Gera

Summary: A source revealed that Tota's (Gaurav Gera) sherwani will get misplaced. Everyone will look for it to discover that it's got exchanged with a sherwani of abartanwali who simply refuses to return it.