Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update :~: 14th Jan 2013

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

14th Jan 2013 : 'Declaration of  Parathampujy '

Gannu bhayya says that he follows every order of his brother.. and pulls his mother's hand to make her sit beside Shiva.
With a diya in his hands glowing as his own light as if defeating the ignorance, he start his circumambulation (pradakshina) around his parents.
And then touches his parent's feet in reverence..he asks for their blessings for his duty.
Then again he circumambulates 3times around his parents mounted on his mouse.

After he finishes the pradakshina of his parents he dismounts the mouse..

Parvati ma questions that he had to circumambulate around the world then why did he did to them instead?.
Gannu bhayya says that there is no question of surprise for this..as father just the other day had said that for a child her/his parents are her/his world.

He says that for him.. his earth(Prithvi), society (Samaj), my sky (akash) all are my parents.
and to serve them is his primary duty. Mata Parvati feels overwhelmed!

Thus Ganesh has finished first.

Shiva narrates this to all...ie the participants.
Hearing this Kartikeya feels hurt.. he says with a feel of unjust to him that the competition was to finish the Parikrama of the world as he was the one who finished first..and how can his circumambulation  equal the circumambulation to the world.

Mahadev questions "aren't your parents your world?"
Then Kartikeya gets reminded of what his father had said "Me and your mother are equal to the world"

And Ganesh has proved that for a child its parents are its world.

Parents give birth to a child and they are the real creators. Whoever is devoted to their parents, doesn't need to do any daan or puny.

The qualification of becoming Pratham pujy is that the one should have both intelligence and Potentiality and self control..and whosoever is not in accord to my say..can this moment put their offer.

Shiva says "you all devtas have ignored the issues of world and have come and participated in the competition- to win to become pratham pujy..did no one of you ever gave it a thought that in your absence who sill look after the world?
And amidst  of all this it was Ganesha who did his duty of looking after the world, unlike those who always aim to attain the highest position among the gods."

"He is the one who puts the gain of the world before his own selfish gains..
Who neither has the attachment of his own win nor the fear of failure. Thus I declare Ganesha as the Parthampujy " Shiva adds.

Nandi and others cry out praises of Ganesha "Pratham pujy Ganeshji ki Jai"

Kartileya  feels hurt seeing all lift GAnesh up.
they take him to a thrown and Parvati ma, Mata Laxmi & Sarswatidevi does his arti..

Vishnu dev declares that any good thing will start only after Ganesh's prayers.

The crowed again cry out praises of Ganesha "Pratham pujy Ganeshji ki Jai"
Kartikeya is furious and humiliated and regrets his return to Kailash.

Shiva observes this.

Gannubhayya searches for his bhayya.

They all search for Kartikeya but never  find them.
Parvati ma asks everyone have they seen her son
Nandi replies that they have not seen were he has gone.

GAnnu bhayya says that he has not even given him his blessings!
Kartikeya recalls his days spent with the Kritikas..also the main purpose of his birth.

He then clears his tears.

Parvati ma is worried of her son...everybody console her that he would come back.

Kartikeya is super hurt about the fact that he did not win, but his little brother.
He makes himself belief that he is now alone in his life and he didn't have the privilege of  being with his parents since his child hood.
Shiva observes his son.

Precap:

Parvati ma says to Mahadev how could they let him leave.
Shiva to Katikeya "your importance, usefulness and need is important for your family.
And without you the family can never be complete
"

"Will Kartilye reject Mahadev's request"

Sorry for the late precap..my net went offf๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Main first comment ke liye Reserved deta hu๐Ÿ˜†
also thanks for wu sia๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited:
feeling sad for Karthikeya yaar, at first mujhe darr tha k sayad karthikeya ko jelous banane ke chakkar mein villian na bana de but nai dono bhaiyo mein bohot achhe bonding hain and I am really happy for it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
also finally flashback vi dikha diya. avi tak recap catch nai kiya but, 8am ka recap jarror dekhnewala hu.

Sia Thanks again for wu ๐Ÿ˜Š.Edited by MrToolConfuser - 11 years ago
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
More to come i think, as the episode had more than this one. Looking forward to it. 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww kartikeya feeling bad again...but bappa was sooo cute today...saadhil does a great job..and so did rushi wid his expressions...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

When Kartikeya was made Deva's senapati, everyone had gifted him different weapons. Compared to that Ganesh's being made Paratham pujya was a low key function. After explainig why he had won Kartikeya shouldn't feel bad as everyone has their own special qualities. But as Parvati said his personality is like that, then it is obvious for him to feel bad as he was not given Swarga's throne retaining Indra as Devraj.

Does this mean it is time to settle down in South forever for him?
Gopiii thumbnail
Loved Sadhil he steals the show these days for me. Rushi strong performance felt bad for him and his feelings of being left out. Mahadev should not have let him go when he saw he was leaving. Somehow whether Ganesh beheading case or this Mahadev has not come out convincing which could indicate that Mahadev is not always right not in making Ganesh pratham poojniya but letting Karthikeya go.
sanju01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

When Kartikeya was made Deva's senapati, everyone had gifted him different weapons. Compared to that Ganesh's being made Paratham pujya was a low key function. After explainig why he had won Kartikeya shouldn't feel bad as everyone has their own special qualities. But as Parvati said his personality is like that, then it is obvious for him to feel bad as he was not given Swarga's throne retaining Indra as Devraj.

Does this mean it is time to settle down in South forever for him?

The rules of the contest was to take 3 rounds of the whole world,not ur own parents.For Ganesh and kartikeya,shiv and parvati might be the whole world because they are their parents but for the other devtas,shiv and parvati were not their sansaar so why didn't they protest against mahadev's decision?just because they lost?what if one of the devtas would have won the contest and he would have protested just like kartikeya did?Then nobody would have called the devta wrong so then how can kartikeya be wrong if he protested?
First of all,it's the mistakes of the cvs.I still wonder what was the need to bring in devtas in this contest.Laye toh laye,why didn't they show the devtas protesting against mahadev's decision?So that's why majority of people are thinking mahadev was wrong and unfair with kartikeya.Because it was not a family/personal affair like in the puranas.If it would have been a family affair then mahadev's reason would have been justified.But no,It's a competition between shiv putras and the devtas and a person who has not participated in the competition can never be declared a winner.It's like a person who has not entered the examination hall is being declared the topper of the class just because he did some social service and pooja.
Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
^^^ This version shows Ganesh had first of all compeleted Suryadev, Vayudev's tasks of providing air & light to the World. then he went ahead with his daily task of doing puja & taking blessings of his parents. The rope got stucked in his vaahan Mushak's leg, so he didn't even trouble his vaahan much.
 As per the original story he then made his parents sit together & did their pradakshina. Other Devas followed the superficial understanding of doing 3 parikramas, where as Ganesh showed the actual meaning of parikramma of sansar. It's like what one looks for in the entire World is ultimately found withing one's self.
Devas didn't protest because they realised they were at fault, joining this compition leaving their duties which is essential for the World. 
A true Deva is the one who thinks of other's first, like Mahadev. Here Ganesh proved he too has the same quality. So he is truly the winner.  
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  Beautiful episode, Indra has ego problems.