The Undercurrents...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome...how all the under currents collided today in a frothy turbulent gush of emotions...

The hilarity of Kundra's expressions when delegated the task of a responsible brother...to battle the undefeated through centuries devil of po*n...hahaha..this is what we call a Devil's Advocate..😉..but underlying is indeed a huge problem facing this generation..of internet and easy access to undesirable things...the age old battle between the temptation to go wrong and the difficulty in choosing right...

The friends...that are more happy in our happiness...the celebrations n congratulations, the big smiles make it all the more sweet...joy multiplies when shared with our loved ones...but the undercurrents...be it Gail's realization of a lost paradise...Sarah's penchant for mischief not letting an opportunity to take a stab at an enemy, go...her trying to stir up trouble was oh so Sarah...the Kundra who usually cannot look beyond his nose..observing the Pooja..Arjit Equation...his protective instincts...his aggressive yet sweet stand against any one who might hurt his near ones...and Raj's mature way of handling the same...All blissfully unaware of Pooja's heart and mind...strange.. how men never take women into consideration...Raj and Pihu...Lover's Paradise...oh yeah???...well there is a serpent sneaking in this paradise if we go by Pihu's expressions in the end...all is so not well...and then we move on to the explosion...

The one undercurrent that finally exploded in a flood..of bitter and cynical emotions...anger...and betrayal...mistrust and misunderstandings...undiluted jealousy and uncontrolled egos...disgusting and painful for all to witness...made us flinch...leaving a bitter taste in the mouth..but a part of me was happy...sadist..no...finally what needed to be out ..was out in the open...eagerly waiting to see how this behavior in bad taste leads to some decisions in good or bad light...

The undercurrents..some too subtle to be noticed...some picking up speed..some turning into deadly whirlpools..while some erupting on the surface...

Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
todays epi was so good n funny...
bhangra dhol n kundra stlye dance too good...
Originally posted by M00NA

todays epi was so good n funny...
bhangra dhol n kundra stlye dance too good...
I know ..an absolutely Kundralicious episode after a long while...totally funny..hilarious...sweet...intense...enjoyed it a lot...
i was seriously laughing my as* off!!
when nani was explaining to Kundra that he had to talk with Rohan, the conversation was damn funny yaar 🤣🤣
awesome post eve👏
when rohan's mother was talking with kundra...lol i was laughing seeing his face...loved kundra boy😳
sara is mystery ...good or bad??😉
we know raj-pihu will break...at end it had a hint too( pihu's face)
felt bad for soumya...all friends were too tensed🥱🥱
Originally posted by Vvaannii

i was seriously laughing my as* off!!
when nani was explaining to Kundra that he had to talk with Rohan, the conversation was damn funny yaar 🤣🤣
I know...ROFLROFL..I was hooting with laughter...it was so hilarious...just imagine our bad boy Kundra lecturing an innocent Rohan on that...hehehe...and his expressions were too good...in front of the ladies...he was like what do I say...or don't say..where do I look..or don't look..Help!!
Originally posted by ...vibha...

awesome post eve👏
when rohan's mother was talking with kundra...lol i was laughing seeing his face...loved kundra boy😳
sara is mystery ...good or bad??😉
we know raj-pihu will break...at end it had a hint too( pihu's face)
felt bad for soumya...all friends were too tensed🥱🥱
thanks buddy...the kundra scene was best so far...his expressions and the background score...the whole situation was so hilarious...I actually went back and rewatched it..hehe

Sara..she is a troublemaker by temperament...shanti usse pasand nahin...she loves to get a reaction from ppl...

Wish we did not know the raj pooja story sometimes...then this angle would have been more interesting..its like I already know they r gonna break up..just watching how...not fun yaar...

In a way today was a relief for saumya...she has been going through hell all by herself..she could share it with no one..now at least everyone knows whats going on..so they can understand and share her hell with her...and good everything came out in the open...she was being suffocated for too long...maybe this development will eventually lead to freedom..for both of them.

Originally posted by eveline

thanks buddy...the kundra scene was best so far...his expressions and the background score...the whole situation was so hilarious...I actually went back and rewatched it..hehe

Sara..she is a troublemaker by temperament...shanti usse pasand nahin...she loves to get a reaction from ppl...

Wish we did not know the raj pooja story sometimes...then this angle would have been more interesting..its like I already know they r gonna break up..just watching how...not fun yaar...

In a way today was a relief for saumya...she has been going through hell all by herself..she could share it with no one..now at least everyone knows whats going on..so they can understand and share her hell with her...and good everything came out in the open...she was being suffocated for too long...maybe this development will eventually lead to freedom..for both of them.

kundra was hilarious bt at end when soumya-chabra was gng on his face
i am loving raj-pihu...don't want them to break-up bt alas it will happen🥱
sometimes i feel soumya must give time to chabra too bt she has suffered a lot choosing betwn friends and love???(is it love?)
Yesterday epi was so funny specialy kundra's expreson when talking with rohan's mom n nani
loved karan yar and his dance