Written Update : 14th January 2013

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Purvi remembering Arjun & Ovi marriage, she remembering what Arjun said in front of that he loves Purvi and she remembering her THAT night with Arjun .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Teju & Sunny in terrace and both fighting, Teju said to Sunny, why you told everything to my Aai about us and why your mother fought with my Aai . Sunny says your Aaji always start fighting first . then they realize why they are fighting .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Ovi & Arjun scene in their room and Purvi hear their conversations . Ovi & Teju talked about what will their will be in future, Ovi say, our kid will be Supermodel and Arjun says, our kid will be businessman . Onir also hear their conversations, Ovi says to Arjun, I will never leave alone, Beta ho yeh Beti, he or she will be reason to bring us closer and both smile . Purvi realize Onir is standing also, both enter the room and Onir say to Arjun, sorry but we heard what you guys said, its really good to discuss about kids future and say to Purvi we never discussed about our kid future na . and he say to Arjun, we will give freedom to our kid what he choose for him or him .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
In Rishi & Zaara's marriage scene, both Archana & Manav were just standing and I dont know what they were doing there . they just said one dialogue in whole Rishi & Zaara marriage drama . thats it .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Archana in Deshmukh house, Zaara comes there and Archana say to Zaara, you should go to Dehli .
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Some doctor calls Onir and say you referred Indira to me, I want to discuss about that patient, can you come in hospital, he says yes . in hospital room, Onir & Archana both says to Indu & Rishi, agar hum uske purane zindagi uske saamne aahi toh woh acche hogi.

LoveTVShows thumbnail
I dont know what was need of this mahasangam ? just waste of time nothing else .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
In Deshmukh house, Teju, Purvi, Baba & Sachin watching TV and Sachin say to Teju give me remote, I want to change channel and want to watch Match, Teju say I want to watch finale of something, Sachin say you can watch repeat, let me watch cricket match, Teju say you also can watch highlights then .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Ajun & Ovi with Aaji, Ovi to Arjun, yes I am started reading it book, Arjun say you should, Archana making something in the kitchen . Ovi say to Teju, TV ka awaaz kam kar but Teju say I will not that, Purvi pass some comment on Ovi but Ovi ignore it .