Jeannie aur Juju

Some updates :) -14-Jan-2013

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
not sure what the story is but the update is

outside a bank Jeanie tries her magic which she says is vanishing to make the watch man sleep but instead he starts to dance !!!
Edited by navyab - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
again she tries & watchman sleeps...both Juju & Jeanie come into the bank & are searching for a place to keep some ali baba lantern !!!
navyab thumbnail
Outside the police & come shout on the watchman...he says Im not sure why I all of a sudden felt deep sleep...
navyab thumbnail
They start opening the bank...here both listen to the voices & hide & Jeanie says I have to say something...what is it...dnt tell me Im cute when Im angry...she says no but I have to say...he says ya marriage...she says no...I have to light this latern & for 24hrs I cannot use magic...here police & others want to switch on the light...Jeanie says she is losing all her powers & faints...
navyab thumbnail
Jeanie faints...Juju heres police voice & hide in the manager room...he tries to wake Jeanie...after sometime she fumbles saying you look cute when you worry...Juju says yes you know...so if something happens to you whom will I worry for ???
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back!Navya!missed u!
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saisuni139

Welcome back!Navya!missed u!

😉😊 yeah Im finally back !!!
navyab thumbnail
Jeanie is narrating a poem...saying someone is troubling me...Juju Im going...he gets irritated & says lord where is the point...
navyab thumbnail
He carries Jeanie & in one point the lantern lights itself...he is trying to wake Jeaniw...police in the mean time are looking & the light from the lantern becomes big & falls on jeanie...
navyab thumbnail
Juju trying hard to wake jeanie & she does not respond...he shouts & she wakes & says I got my energy back...& says I have to say something...what is it...your worlds best Juju...Juju happy...jeanie says because of you Im saved ...Juju says without you what will happen to your mitrama...both happy & hug each other...