Posted: 11 years ago
Hmmm! Tonight's episode was very good base for upcoming high-voltage drama from starting to end.

Episode starts with usual nok-jhok between Bhabho - Meena. Bhabho is doing so much taang-pulling of her.(Be careful Bhabho b'coz once your chhora -bindani leaves you, she will show you her true colors n make you suffer big time.).

Symbolic Scene:-
One side Bhabho's footwear is broken n another side Sooraj purchased new footwear for her. He's explaining Sandy how he's aware about Bhabho's foot size from childhood. During this conversation SurYa and Bhabho's vehicles are moving simultaneously. N then all of sudden it's taking different turn at four lane. Bhabho's vehicle move straight while SurYa's vehicle turn left.(A sign of separation.πŸ˜•.)

At night college, Sooraj is eagerly waiting outside of class to announce Sandy's result. Sandhya couldn't able to resist herself from going outside to meet her lubly hubby. Both exchanged few sentences on lie n don't like to hide it from Bhabho anymore. When result is announced My sandy baby topped in class along with lucky..(Bechara lucky - was stunned and everyone teased him esp loved how Papppu did it.πŸ˜†.). Sooraj is all jumping in joy with pride in his eyes - as his wifey topped in the class. SurYa's eye-lock worth watchable.😳.

Finally, All rathi members reached night college to do darshan of "magic shivlink". Emily was smart enough to drop SMS mohit n asked him whether they arrived here or not.⭐️. Bhabho - Daisa nok-jhok.πŸ˜†. Everyone is praying to fulfill their desires esp Meena and Bhabho.

Emily is asking Sandy to give her saree as she's eager to meet Mohit's parents..Sandy explaining her:- True to remain herself n not to start any important relationship on the basis of lie because end of the day it leaves bitter scratches in your loved ones heart n then difficult to recover.⭐️.

After Emily left, Sooraj promises Sandy:- He won't allow her to bear lie anymore n will inform Bhabho as quickly as possible.😳.

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
POLE POSITION

yay, got itEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
oye is ami pmed u ...

edited...

ami
nice analysis...i loved today's episode...as u said surya eye-lock is worth watchable with eye communication...and chaturi is restless all in while...i dnt knw y but missing chotu,ankur,ankita,chitki more...want to see them all in this week...if truth is going to be out then they all will come,at east i hope for it...btw y they introduced mohit's friend suddenly as he have any imp role in coming day?...

leave that precap one side...is emli going to meet her future MIL,FIL...i think she may not...before that family will leave there...

sambar.....oh k k...its called telepathy...?...now remembering bharathi ka once she said this...come soon...today no wu...and i didnt used smileys as i am off to sleep,feeling sleepy...

Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
Originally posted by udnis

oye is ami pmed u

Nah! I just got a special connection with my mama, so whenever she makes a thread, I can feel it
YaY! My puttar took pole position. [:D/] .

Oye sindu we share a good mental synch n have heart-to-heart connection.

N i dunno why mohit's friend introduced. Probably to distract emily. I'm quite sure emily wont be able to meet Bhabho.
@ami - your dancing smiley needs a left arm, hahahEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
Nice post. It was a filler episode, so nothing much to comment. The suspense continues as to how the revelation will take place. There are indeed two different ways to define SurYa's happiness, the one Bhabo perceives and the one Suraj wants. You have brought out this symbolism very well. The turning of the vehicles in opposite direction indicated that. I would want Suraj to reveal it, as then the hurt he will cause to his mother will be relatively less. If they for the sake of TRPS, make it happen from some other source, then Bhabo will be shattered. I know, I will get a lot of brickbats for saying this, but she is a mother and to see her so deeply hurt does not appeal to me. I know she has been unreasonable to this lovely couple and has even humiliated Suraj by calling him a halwai, but to hurt a person who loves you so much does not make me feel comfortable. I am old fashioned in my thinking on that aspect. SurYa are humane and they also will not be able to live peacefully and happily after crushing Bhabo. They both have a deep conscience and even after being thrown out by Bhabo they will be in distress that I am sure of. There does not seem to be any other alternative . On the positive side, Bhabo will have to accept what gems she has lost and for that separation is essential. After all distance makes the heart grow fonder. I am waiting for the episode when there will be resentment from Vikram and Mohit's side for sharing the household expenditure. Chavvi will be in panic as to how her marriage will be conducted without her generous Bhaiyya. What about the shop? After all the shop technically belongs to Bhabasa. Will Suraj leave that as well ? Interesting and dramatic episodes ahead. Have to wait and watch. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
Hmm...a filler episode...but interesting nonetheless.

As you mentioned...the ground work for many future explosions is being laid...πŸ˜†

First we have SurYa planning to confess about the secret studies.  And then we have Emily looking to meet and greet her future MIL...wait until she finds out who she is.πŸ˜•

I'm not sure which dhamaka is going to be worse.  But I do believe Bhabo is going to be unforgiving in both cases.  Will she just ask Sandhya to quit her dream again...or will she throw SurYa out of the house?  I'm not sure...but the fact that they lied to her will definitely shake the earth beneath her feet.

As for Mohit...I wonder if his truth will be outed so soon?  If it is...I'm sure he'll use SurYa's deception as a shield for his own.  He doesn't have the guts to stand up to Bhabo himself...but he may use Suraj going against Bhabo's orders because of his love for Sandhya to justify him going against Bhabo's wishes for Emily.

I really wish Emily would wake up and smell the coffee brewing here...because Mohit  😑 is no Suraj.

Speaking of Suraj...how sweet was he today? 😳  Waiting outside the class just to capture with his own eyes the look of happiness on Sandhya's face when her scores were revealed.

Come on Sandya...you've got to really love this guy...☺️

Nice catch on the symbolism of parting of ways. Gut wrenching drama is ahead. Haven't these two innocent souls been though enough already?  Suraj is such a sweet guy. Still thinking of his bhabo all the time while being so nice to his wife. How can a mother ever be mean to him??
 I felt bad when he talked about how he knows her foot measurement  - because of taking her blessings everyday before going to work  from when he was a mere child
You are right. Bhabo beware, your incessant  harrassment of your   beendnis will come back to bite you. If you throw Suraj out, you are losing your throne at home. Meenudi will not waste a minute before turning mean when her purse strings get touched. Bhabo needs a wake up call. Suraj has been indulging her and his siblings for far too long.
What I am worried about is how much SurYa will be hurt by this. It will be sad to watch.  The showing of Sandhya doing well and Suraj beaming with pride must be intentional. I think Suraj will be more determined than ever now to make her realize her dream even if that takes leaving his home.πŸ˜”

Sonia's FF may well come true 😊

Edited by Deebz - 11 years ago
nice post Ami, you have intrepreted the scenes brilliantly...didnt realize the symbolic scene, was busy focussing on the camera work πŸ˜†

I wouldnt call the episode a filler, it was a mini build up for a bigger build up coming today, waiting for the climax ...I liked the episode πŸ‘πŸΌ, but now my mind is fully occupied with the precap...This is as intriguing as the terrorism track though we already know what's going to happen next...

other than suraj and sandhya, I also find Emily really sweet, I hope they wont turn her into some vamp in future for the sake of trp πŸ˜’