Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The new and improved Kinjal

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Love the new and improved Kinjal. The script has been so well written. 
I have a sneaky feeling that Falguni and Dhawal are in it together to make Kinjal realize she love Dhawal.  

The surprise element was definitely Urmila's concern and feelings for Kinjal. It seems under that trashy exterior there is a 'bit' of softness lurking. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Urmi doesn't have any softside for anyone and For Kinjal I am loving her these days.😳 Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 11 years ago
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Partly agree with your post coz loving kinjals new side and definitely urmi has no soft corner for her so called choti kagdi
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes ofcourse new n improved Kinjal was looked superb.. first time she want to make food especially for Dhawal ji.. 😳 yes yes still she hesited to show her actual feeling but very soon confess her love for Dhawal imsure.. πŸ˜‰ Urmi concren for Kinjal its look really good n lovable but Urmi never do any thing without reason..through Kinjal she want to take her revenge from falguni n more then falguni Urmi's choti kadgi have money n modiyon ki support so this is the Urmila ben concren for Kinjal πŸ˜•

@ hey btw i like ur though.. probably Dhawal n falguni doing all this coz Dhawal want to realize Kinjal his love...hmmm interesting though πŸ‘πŸΌ
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yh Am Luving da New Kinjal Aswell Infact Who Doesnt

But i dont agree wiv da Urmi bit
A person like Urmi can neva have a soft corner especially wen she misleads her own daughter
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys i think falguni works for koki...(just a thought) 
love kinjal's insucirity ..
mariyem thumbnail
Urmila doesnt even care for rashi shes too selfish to have feelings for anyone lalachi but shes one good actress though.
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice thought Falguni and Dhawal working togetherπŸ˜›

Nice to see so much changes in kinjal hope soon she confess her changed feeling to him😊 urmi she is very selfish she don't do anything without advantage once she came to know Falguni don't have much money she turned against to her and started to support kinjal