Posted: 11 years ago
For the past few days the creative head, Rahul Modi has been tweeting asking for some songs that Adi could sing to Pankuri, and also asking how we think Adi will propose to Pankuri..

I think this is such a brilliant and wonderful idea. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is one of the first creative head that is on twitter interacting with the fans, no? Twitter has become such a popular interactive place where everyone can give their feed backs.

PKDH may not have a big online fan, but it's getting quite popular on twitter. Almost all the cast is on twitter and they are all interactive, tweeting back, retweeting fans and listening to suggestions.

It's amazing how much the world and technology has advanced. Making interacting with our favorite cast and serial crew so much simpler, especially for the international viewers that wish to express their opinions but living out of India, it gets tough.

It's continuously reiterated through everything how unique the Rajshiri production is! Proud to be a die-hard fan of them
Thats Great...😊

@ Sharna..Did u give any ideas?

Tell him to visit dis forum..he will get loads of ideas

Yah! Agree. I remember the day when Disha, Nakul ,Avantika aka Mansi and Harish ie Pahadi Nitesh pandey Replied me! They r so sweet! They Listen us n reply also!
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Thats Great...😊

@ Sharna..Did u give any ideas?

Tell him to visit dis forum..he will get loads of ideas

already tweeted them Various times to read my WU n Disha's b'day post also. I'm sure, they visit here also

So, Swarna, when we are bored, we can bombard them with tweets ?
Originally posted by SAYAN18

So, Swarna, when we are bored, we can bombard them with tweets ?

I thnk dey all (cast and cv's) are very active in twitter...So dey will hear us😊
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

I thnk dey all (cast and cv's) are very active in twitter...So dey will hear us😊

Thanks Anu.
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Thanks Anu.

If U have a twitter id let dem knw ur ideas πŸ˜ƒ and song suggestion
Have songs been suggested to them??
Originally posted by slmu

Have songs been suggested to them??

No Idea...I thnk dey will consider...I dnt have twitter id..so not much aware..

If U have id...plz suggest atleast dont play 'Maine pyar kiya' songsπŸ˜†