Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws

First Thoughts/Initial Reactions

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So guys now that the show has kicked off use this thread to share your initial reactions and the progression of the show and if your initial reactions have changed or not.

My initial reactions: Just like Suhasi's new show, this show didn't give me an impact like YMGGK did on day 1. But its just the first day and you can't expect much from the 1st day. It looks like an interesting concept and I hope that going forward we'll see a lot of twists and turns filled with laughter and sadness both. Loving Karan. Its too hard not to like him. Its hard adjusting to the new female lead as we're so used to Abha/Karan, but with time that'll eventually fall into place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
was ok and humorous. some parts more than others. the lead girl is going to take some getting used to. esp her voice πŸ˜•.

karsuh thumbnail
Well first of all we don't have to compare both the shows as HAHIL is a light hearted comedy and YMGGK was a family drama and i enjoyed it as i knew that it was going to be a comedy and i only watched the show just for Karan only as i waited for his comeback and he is back after a 6 months break.
karsuh thumbnail
I loved HAHIL as it is so funny πŸ˜† and is totally different from Karan's previous show and i am going to enjoy this show πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
When.i saw karan straight away reminded me of ymggk and I missed seeing abha with him it is going to take time to get used to just so in love with abharan! Kaean made me smile since he was looking cute in the pjs and his sweet smile !

Dont think the girl matches with him as the height difference is obvious lets see how it goes
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
family is very big --i still not able to remember who is who..πŸ˜†

but serial looks good--specially i am liking pooja ..her style is very good and funny.
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also love this show. first reason: karan is leading in is show. second reason is i m watching all sab tv show. but yes karan is doing gr8 job. Pooja is also good. Sab tv shows r only 4 laugh. So i m very happy 4 karN
meera_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watched it only for karan.So happy to see him back after almost 6 months..but would love to see him in a role like that he played in his earlier show  preferebly with the same co-star ie suhasi ..As you said, it's not easy to accept the new lady as we are much in love with and so used to abharan...there is nothing special about the show...just watching it for karan ..i don't mind as it is a comedy show...lets see what happens next..
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 100raj

family is very big --i still not able to remember who is who..πŸ˜†

but serial looks good--specially i am liking pooja ..her style is very good and funny.

her oh ho ho ho is annoyingπŸ˜•
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Now shes gonna keeps saying oh ho ho ho