Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB - Final Thoughts, A Final Farewell! +\ - Page 4

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The Serial Was Good. It I Enjoyed It. Other Times I Didn't.
This Was My First Life Ok Serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Umm... this show & the forum will remain special to me until I exist on IF :p 

I used to be a huge fan of starone and all Dill Mill Gayye/Miley Jab Hum Tum type shows... I never knew I would get hooked to Life Ok, cuz I still believe this channel replaced my favorite channel *rant* but oh well πŸ˜†

The show started off really well, I still remember my first day in this forum... I didnt knew who sriti jha was, and about KVB, he played Prem in KZK, thats it.. That cockroach & the electric shock scene scared the living daylights out of me πŸ˜† but slowly I got used to the so called DV they showed till the end πŸ€”

Karan, undoubtedly ruled the 'negative character' title for the whole year, all those critics/popular/jury awards he received for DSDDSB speak everything about how well he played VIRAJ DOBRIYAL. 

Nowadays I see people commenting like, Viraj has gone monotonous...OTT and what not...when a couple is shown romancing onscreen...no matter what scenes they do & how many times they do...its called entertainment... while if this guy is being evil throughout so he is labelled as monotonous?? πŸ˜† anyway! I am really glad that he didnt get Jhanvi/Ananya, cuz people like Viraj deserve strict punishment... plus I hope in real life no woman faces this much drag for the justice... I'm a big Prem-Mukti fan, but I cant say I liked Viraj-Jahnvi  πŸ˜†

Sriti, OMG! after Rati, I have the biggest girl crush on this woman...she is so perfect at everything  she made us cry... she showed what romance is *although timings were horribly pathetic πŸ€’*... her smile... her gestures.. her voice *pitch <3*... any & everything about her is just FLAWLESS.. where was she hiding πŸ˜† I mean, I saw her work for the first time in DSDD :p  

Harshad, I used to ship his pairing with Anupriya in Tere Liye  I was so damn excited to see him back onscreen, but as they say family is the biggest strength and the biggest weakness as well, soon after Raghav - Viraj clash track..out of nowhere Raghav's family showed up... a family where strangers (Sia - Viraj) were welcomed and allowed to talk & walk like a family member... A family where a 5 year old kid knows that his father was violent while the head woman has no clue about her son... and the show went downhill :(

If viraj is OTT (he tortured his wife, his eyebrow gesture, his hair style throughout the Raghav-Sia-Viraj track, Unniyal drama, then Komolika track... jail-escape thing, mental case and the latest dil ne jise apna kaha ) then so is Raghav (his family, his powerful dialogues but powerless acts [at no point he was able to defeat this Viraj, completely... but his dialogues were mashallah se SOLID], what else...erm ya! that fake marriage thing, kidnapping, and those once in a while wale eyelocks & the BG music *This show wasnt IPKKND ki kahi bhi they can start Rabba ve*) Both the male leads *characters* were equally ___________ <- whatever you say!

Screenspace is one issue I have to agree with, Raghav's caliber went to trash cuz of the stuffing provided by his family members... and unniyal/rana drama... also Viraj got more scenes in that duration.. but now I feel Raghav's character wasnt even needed in the show,  it seems like he appeared in the show for romance, but what is necessary??? NO... they should've shown a stiff & reserved character instead... 

Then came Ananya-Raj track πŸ˜† well, the actors were fab but this dil ne jise apna kaha adaptation with a twist became boring and exciting at the same time... glad that this mice race ended.

On the whole, story was disappointing but the whole main cast & the cameos were brilliant <3 Sriti has recently joined Balika Vadhu... I hope Karanvir & Harshad too make a comeback soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Final thoughts on the show's end 4m my POV is actually, i m blank, as d show ended for me way b4 back in november.

It was actually back in 2012, i guess 9th feb, when TB published the article of  HARSHAD entering the show.
Nd the what, as usual, i went mad🀣, and read the show's update and even watched that week's episodes only 2 get myself udated about d story.
Newas, cudnt continue watching the show regularly as nothing was special for me and cud interest me, nd then just kept waiting for his awaited entry which proved to happen after 2 long months of the entry news...
Throughout that phase, what made me very happy was the uproar this forum had on the news of his entry, ppl were pretty tensed/happy/upset/delighted at the buzz, and trust me ever single emo/reactin only added up2 my happiness ...⭐️

Moreover, the peroformance of HC was sheer brilliant, along wid his chemistry wid sriti.. which once again listed a hit pairing in hi career...
Kudos to both HC and SJ..
Also, Sriti played SIA to the tee, and ofcourse, i salute to her for quitting dis show, she actually gained much more respect 4m me, esp as a woman.
Other actors, esp i loved Neha thats Komal, lovely relation nd chemistry wid RAGHAV as bhabi and devar, i always wtached their scenes wid pretty much smile on my face..
Furthermore RAGHAV and Gayatri.. HC nd his onscreen mother......enuff said..

Now cuming back to the journey i shared wid the show. Firstly i will b very much thankful 2 HC for both taking this show and then again quitting it when it became intolerable.
RAGHAV was the only reason which hooked me 2 d show, undoubtedly HARSHAD and his brilliant performance was d icing on the fantastic character of RAGHAV. 

My RPS..Raghavendra pratap singh.....The blooody mechanic...

Starting from the wardrobe, to the look, his background score, the dialogues, simply the whole RAGHAV package was just one more thing to go ga ga for...he redefined heroism for tv, i must say...
Ohh i just loved the initial epis of RAGHAV, then the way his family was introduced, the way RAHAV nd SIA interacted , everything was very refreshing. 
One thing of this show which i will cherish forever is the RAGHAV nd Krrish bond, hw badly i wish i cud get to see yash and HC once again in some other show. These two were amazing, and definitely took the cake, every scene was frigging beautiful.

As an audience wid much patience, i had always waited for the phase of the show when i cud see a journey of RAGHAV and SIA on their growing married relationship, but unfortunately we never got and the CVs chose to jump into something else, of making them parents of a much older person than them. Definitely the leap killed the show, as every important aspect of the show was skipped.

I basically loved the track when RAGHAV nd SIA faked their marriage, and thus their frendship grew, nd for once atleast we all had got 2 see the evil losing, eventhough 4 a single day.

One more thing i will always cherish, is the great frends i hv got here, apart from the old HC pagals, widout a doubt this show and character of RAGHAV has given HC many new global fans, and to me some more competitors in the Mrs Chopda race... πŸ€£
I want to say i love u all esp ANA, Diva, and Divs , i jut hope our pagalpanti continues foreva.πŸ€—

Nd nw to conclude wid, the channel was dumb or 2 b precise was blind 2 think ke they cud continue the show aftr ditching the viewers and  the lead actors.🀣. kudos 2 dem.🀒..  newas, by axing the show , they hv proved our point...nd dats all from me...πŸ˜ƒ

done wid the edit. Edited by harshu.sundas - 11 years ago
nimi18 thumbnail
I started watching the show when harshad entered...enjoyed raghav n sia fresh n beautiful chemistry 😊n to me d show ended when harshad left itπŸ˜†
cherry111 thumbnail
Harshad and sriti rocked...good luck for them for their future... still missing raghavi !!!
premragan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will miss Harshad and Sriti.
They were great as Raghav and Sia.