Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 15/1 Shivji convinces Kartikeya

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At Kailash, Nandi tells Parvati, they have searched entire Kailash Bur Kartikeya is not found anywhere.

Parvati says he has left Kailash. Ashok Sundari  reasons out that Kartikeya felt the discremation. Parvati stops her saying they have never done that among you three. Ganesh says bhaiyya has felf bad because of him. Shivji says you did your work without thinking of Loosing or winning. He started seeing everything from pov of winning & loosing, even in his family. He could have accepted your winning sportingly but he choose to leave, that's why even I allowed him to leave. Parvati  says whatever he is, ultimately he is our son, there was no time for him to learn & understand family values. He was made to learn war skills in his childhood, but his childhood was lost in that. If winning has becoming part of his nature, then we are responsible for that. Please get our son back, our family has become one just recently. Shivji wipes her tears saying he'll try but final decision is his, will not force him. Parvati tells him will he not stop him if he doesn't want to return? He says we should let him analyse all the events & decide . If we'll force him then his progress will stop. He leaves.

Ganesh assures Parvati if Kartikeya bhaiyya doesn't listen to father then I'll get him back & you know, The promise given by me once, will never change.

Shivji meets Kartikeya, tells him if he will run from his feelings then can't be free from them. Kartikeya says he is thinking about where is he needed?  Shivji tells him he is needed most in his family, they all love him  but he doesn't want to fulfill his responsibality as an elder brother. You are thinking of the love you've got as an elder brother but denying your younger bro, his share of love from you. If all the elder bros start thinking like you then the balance of Sansar will get disturbed. Kartikeya says he can't accept loosing from his younger brother. Shivji tells him to get over such feelings. Ganesh comes there says it's true all are equal at Kailash. If you were Pratham pujya then you will be known only as that. But now you'll be known as Pratham pujya's elder bro is a much bigger post.

Kartikeya is moved by Ganesh's talks, tells him so easily you can make things look convincing, you truly deserve to be Pratham pujaya. Ganesh asks him to return back to Kailash. Everyone is waiting for him. Father & mother have felt so bad by your leaving Kailash. Father & mother are our Sansar, I've become Pratham pujya by doing their Parikramma. Kartikeya says he is feeling guilty at his attitude, can't face everyone at Kailash. Forget me. Shivji tells him everyone can make mistake, I expect you to get over this feeling & return back to Kailash. He tells Shivji, I'll not disobey you, but right now I am feeling disturbed, it's not possible for me to return to Kailash. I'll surely return if can do Prayaschitt for this.

Precap:  Shivji has returned to Kailash, Paravti questions him about her sons. Shivji says Kartikeya doesn't want to return now & Ganesh as promised to you will return only with his bro. Parvati asks him, you are back without both of them?

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ab Mata phir Adi-Shakti banegi...poor thing gets to show her power ONLY when her children get involved...
sanju01 thumbnail
Tomorrow Parvati will show her anger,day after tomorrow,parvati falling on mahadev's feet and saying,"humein kshama kar dijiye swamy,humse punaha bhool ho gayi" and mahadev again showing his big heart and forgiving her as if she really commited some sin.🤣  
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My only hope is she does not ask for forgiveness again but dead sure it will happen again. She is too much of a pati vrata so she is bound to feel guilty that she gave her husband an ultimatum of not coming back to Kailash without the children.
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@mnx12 Your written update is so neat and without your point of views in it, which is what like the most. ðŸ˜Š 
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update minu, but i think she will not take the form of adishakti, her being angry is enough.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Tarakari

Thank you for the written update minu, but i think she will not take the form of adishakti, her being angry is enough.

Yes her anger will be enough to get the required result from Shivji, it may follow by today's SBS segment, we'll know what actually was the scene.
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mnx12ji main har roz sabko nice update kehta hu, isliye saed kisiko belive nai hota ke nice update hain😆 padh truely it was awesome😊
and in todays epi karthikeya's anger was justified aswell bappa been shown as a humble brother and AS as an understanding sister.
maybe mahadev has some reason behind taking this step but, i am sure he'll do something to make karthikey back otherwise i really don't have any idea how devi will react as per latest promo😆.
Thanks, again for the WU😊
Chinappa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice epi... But I think they are making Parvati a bit cribbing and doesn't understand things and always ends up questioning Shiva about his duties or blaming that he doesn't care for family... At the end she will go and ask forgiveness for her mistakes... Why these ppl have made Parvati's role so feeble and low, I don't understand.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update.