Pavitra Rishta

WRITTEN UPDATE :15 JAN 2013

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
PART1: Episode begins with purvi and onir entering K house..
vinod and manju welcome them... vinod really happy to see them there..
onir asks for blessings from vinod and he says no need to be so formal..
manju says... we were thinking of you only remembering u a lot (to purvi) punni also misses u
purvi asks manju... so where is punni tai?
manju replies.. she is in office..
vinod says.. please sit down,
manju thinks to herself.. looks like these ppl have come to stay... but not much luggage, thankfullly they'l be here only for a few days
vinod breaks her thoughts and says... why r u standing here.. get some refreshments for them..
he tells purvi, go in and relax purvi, i have put ur bags in punni's room..
purvi asks, punni tai will be ok with it rite? vinod replies ofcourse, go n relax.

JAIL SCENE:
Soham sitting at a corner lost in thought.. a couple of inmates are playing some game.. and ask him to join them..
soham refuses... they make fun of him and ask, what will you do with all that free time...u look like all the world's tension is on ur head.. soham replies.. laugh but i will leave this place soon.. (they r shocked) so soham says ha! u r shocked? jealous? haven't u heard i will be released early for my good behaviour.. i have hurt my family a lot, its my time to rectify them now.. i will leave this jail and it'l be my turn to laugh at u ppl n u can rot here

next day.. arjun comes to onir's clinic with ovi's reports..
arjun apologizes for coming without an appointment.. onir says its not a problem at all.. don't be formal and asks if arjun would like to have some tea?
arjun declines and says he is very sorry for what happened yesterday at home..
onir says, dont worry abt that, and takes a look at d reports... he says there is a lot of improvement... and asks if ovi is followin the diet and excercises prescribed to her..
arjun says she is.. and since u have come all is good... thank you so much.. i knew for sure you will make her better..
onir says.. thats nothing, now she has to strictly follw the diet plan take d meds n do all the execises.. And that its arjuns responsibility now, as he is not home to monitor ovi..
then onir says.. Arjun can I ask u something?, arjun replies, yes ofcourse, plz ask..so onir says, what is d problem between ovi n purvi.. Why is there so much anger n yesterday ovi was so harsh.. What is d reason behind this..
arjun is a at a loss of words.. Then says plz ask purvi whatever are d differences between them purvi only can explain better...Onir says I can ask purvi but I dont want to bring up this matter n embarrass her, sp plz tell me arjun what is d matter.. Arjun again says please ask purvi, as i am not in the right place to tell u anything.. so onir makes light of the situation and says, yes ofcourse lets not interfere, its nothin less then a world war between these sisters..

arjun leaves n is driving his car and recallin all that onir said and is pretty tensed..
he reaches D house ovi is sittin at the table, arjun asks if she has done her daily exercises she says yes and they r very beneficial too..
then ovi says arjun, I want to talk abt about.. arjun stops her, but she insists and says just look at it from my pov what should i have done, i dont like purvi, so arjun says,, you shouldn't have done anything, there was no need to stress so much..
archana comes there and says i'l get milk for you and also enquires with arjun if all is ok with d reports he replies in positive and leaves..
ovi tells archana ayee i will take care of this kid and im sure it'l bring happiness to arjun and d whole family

PART 2: D house, teju enters savita ajees room and tells her she wants to talk..
ajee says if it is abt sunny she will not hear any of it..
teju insists and says, since the day she met sunny's parents she hasn't addressed the issue, and now she really wants to talk abt it..
savita says, you will not marry that guy, how much do u knw him, few months? this is not love and just attachment..plus he is a gujju and we r marathis.. i will not let this happen..
teju says why are u having a prob now, u liked him before.. don't u want me to be happy..
ajee u were not like this in canada, u never questioned me when i came home late frm tennis practise or when i went out with friends..
savita says this is India and things r different..
teju replies if u r adamant i am too and i will only marry sunny, savita asks if she is challengin her, she says no i am telling you its sunny or i'l remain a spinster!!
in a parallel scene they show manav and archana talking to sunny and assuring him that, they will get teju married to him, and not to worry at all..

PART 3:
Jiggy at the terrace with sunny teju and asks them what the hell is wrong with them, why do they always come to d terrace and sit and worry abt the relation? so they ask him what in his opinion should they do?
jiggy says they should elope, teju replies.. ha! my ajee will bury me alive! so jiggy says thats great you will die a khandeshi and its a big honor!
sunny intervenes n tells him, u think this is a joke?
so jiggy retorts, you ppl r taking this lightly just go ahead and marry , and when u get back they will have no option but to accept u two.. sunny thinks it is a sensible thing and asks teju if she is up for it.. teju says yes but not immediately but in a few days maybe...

next scene.. onir and purvi are shown, returning from mandir.. onir says he prayed for d well being of their child.. and goes to get auto, purvi standing alone and sees malik on d other side of the road and is shocked to see punni joining him.. she recalls the past, the scene at d hotel wherin punni was exposed to d family.. and thinks to herself she should get to d bottom of it!

PRECAP: vinod gets to knw abt the expensive necklace and tells manju that no company will give an employee such a costly necklace and that he will not take it lightly and find out abt this.. purvi overhears this

Edited by ArVi-licious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the best dear for your first WU
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys.. Im Trina.. Its my first time doing the WU, and hoping u liked it.. Sorry for d delay.. Now that I've done one update I realized its not an easy job at all.. Kudos to all d updaters.. Tanya, Naresh, gaurav n others, for d great job they do.. Any suggestions/ feedback r welcome.. Thank u 😊 Edited by ArVi-licious - 11 years ago
pujli07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Will miss your one liners :) were fun to read ..
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Originally posted by: pujli07

Will miss your one liners :) were fun to read ..

I have so many things to say and write for todays episode but I cant . Is Ovi gonna die or her baby gonna die because after hearing what she said today about her kid . again Purvi jasoosi started, she saw Punni with Mittal .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Arvifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I miss your one liners as well...is there a way to continue them on this post so we do not have multiple posts for the same episode...i WOULDN'T call it spamming...:)
devashree_h thumbnail

I have so many things to say and write for todays episode but I cant . Is Ovi gonna die or her gonna die because after hearing what she said today about her kid . again Purvi jasoosi started, she saw Punni with Mittal .

You can still write them, but in one post.😉
pujli07 thumbnail

I have so many things to say and write for todays episode but I cant . Is Ovi gonna die or her gonna die because after hearing what she said today about her kid . again Purvi jasoosi started, she saw Punni with Mittal .

wow...Purvi will never change... Why cant she just go back with her husband and live peacefully.. whats the need to meddle into Ovi and Punni's lives when they clearly dont care about her... and invite more trouble...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

You can still write them, but in one post.😉

Oh thank you devashree ji
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arvifan

I miss your one liners as well...is there a way to continue them on this post so we do not have multiple posts for the same episode...i WOULDN'T call it spamming...:)

From tomorrow I will write in 1 or 2 posts .