15th Jan WU-KC files a Missing Report

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

finally done wid my WU
it was a decent epi
looks KC's outburst n frustration nat Chopra house n police station

and this Abhay..uff this guy is pathetic
Thanks Sonia for such a detailed and beautiful update🤗

This week, all the episodes are so good. Finally I feel like the initial promos are being justified as they are showing so many different colors and emotions of Kunal Chopra. 

Wish this is how they had kept the show since the beginning, Kunal in front and center. These days it's delight to watch Parichay due to Samir's great acting and good story line as well. Hope this continues going forward as well.
Originally posted by awesumsonia

finally done wid my WU it was a decent epi looks KC's outburst n frustration nat Chopra house n police station
and this Abhay..uff this guy is pathetic
sonu awesome update 🤗
Really ab tho iss abhay ka pack up kardo
So, let's see - Siddhi is 30 years old. The boys are 9 which means she had them when she was 21. She coneived them when she was 20 and she was already married well ebfore that. So, she met Anand at 19 and was already a lawyer who had cleared the br - child prodigy - was she?
thanks for the post mate,great.
Thank u for the wu Sonia...😊 me too liked yesterday's episode... Samir was the show-stealer... ⭐️Hats off to him for portrayin Kunal's emotions so well...👏

Thanks for the WU, Sonia.😊