26-12

Laying fresh foundations : OP 2612

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                           Episode 15 Jan
The episode opens with Jadda, the new agent/officer of RAW.. ... taking over the reigns of the Mission 2612 from STF ... and this leads to Randeep Jaddah confrontation ... that was a well enacted scene with restrained heated argument between two hot headed men ...one the main lead  and the other the villain ... where in Jadda tries to make a sarcastic comment .. warning Randeep to be prepared for his punches and blows in the upcoming BOXING MATCH ...

The hero is in no mood to take things lying down .. retorts back a befitting reply ...that this is no boxing match but declares a war...and that when HE delivers the punch ...it is a straight 
 KNOCK OUT ... and the opponent will not get a chance to get up even if the referee counts 100 ... 

...and thus the new lines of hostility are drawn...and the clash of the Titans begins...

Randeep looks on at the comatose Meher and recalls the past happenings and is planning the next line of action and this is closely observed by Jadda ... who gives a knowing smirk... as he passes by ... too confident of himself ...

Shahana does not miss their closeness as RasDeep are immersed into conversation with each other and decides right there as to what is her modus operandi  going to be for dealing with Randeep.. it will be a soft target ... Rashmi... to be entangled into her web of deceit... and thus make his "zindagi maut se batthar"...

Shahana makes full use of her newly acqiured status of a National hero and utilizes her good connections with the office of the CM to acquire a new office (controll room) for her mission 2612...

Nani Rajjo Agrewaali goes to Rashmi's house to lay the foundations for her plan to get RasDeep bound in holy matrimony and goes about making relevant inquiries ...so sweet of you naniji..

The lioness (shahana ) goes to the lamb(Rashmi) in a sheep's disguise and lures her into the lion's den (2612 mission) by talking sweetly and showing her a carrot( with a job in the NGO) ...mission accomplished...

How I'm waiting to see this very lamb transform into a tigress and make the life hell for Shahana...

Some points to ponder ... 
may be pointing towards the future...

..Rashmi's bad dream about Ritika's kidnapping 
... endorsed by Randeeep to be "hakikat kaa ishara "... how true

Nani slows down her investigations.
..sabr karo kyunki.. "jaldi ka kaam shaitaan kaa hota hai "...
Oh nooo... I so badly want her to hurry up 
 ..Shahana gloating over her success in roping in Rashmi
 "Randeep ki barbdi ki ore pehelaa kadam"...

I hope this fails big time 

I missed Rinki and Suchi in today's episode ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu,

Fantastical written Manu, And I loved the way you wrote all the points in detail. I could not catch the episode but got the jist just reading your analysis. I just loved it.

Anu
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Manu,

Fantastical written Manu, And I loved the way you wrote all the points in detail. I could not catch the episode but got the jist just reading your analysis. I just loved it.

Anu

Thank you Anu for your comments...🤗🤗
 ...with such incredible things being shown .. like the dreaded terrorist , the trigger happy Jadda becoming the RAW agent is a little too much to digest ...so the show is losing out on viewers and is becoming difficult to believe even in a fictional situation ... are things sooo bad ??

...OK the story demanded that Jadda enter the office of the STF ... he could have been something else  .. there are hundreds of possibilities yaar.. but this was too much to digest ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu,

It is something even I cannot digest. This is something serious and I hope the show does not make a mockery of things. We have to give respect  to all the Law Enforcing Departments and the Army of India. I cannot stomach it if they show it in such a bad light.

Anu 
sumana-13 thumbnail

Manu,

It is something even I cannot digest. This is something serious and I hope the show does not make a mockery of things. We have to give respect  to all the Law Enforcing Departments and the Army of India. I cannot stomach it if they show it in such a bad light.

Anu 

BANG ON ANU !!!..
THE PATRIOTIC IN ME IS TELLING ME TO QUIT WATCHING A SHOW which shows Law Enforcing Departments and the Army of India in such poor light ... 

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Manu..

I agree its a bit hard to digest Jadda getting in so easily, but all thriller shows have infiltrator in the ranks of the goodies, so its ok.

Sha has decided to make Rashmi her means to start the destruction of Randeep... she does not know that Jadda is on to her... I loved that scene where he is watching her watching RasDeep.  The smile appears on her face and he smiles looking at her smiling 😆.

Nani of course is priceless..
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Nice update Manu..

I agree its a bit hard to digest Jadda getting in so easily, but all thriller shows have infiltrator in the ranks of the goodies, so its ok.

Sha has decided to make Rashmi her means to start the destruction of Randeep... she does not know that Jadda is on to her... I loved that scene where he is watching her watching RasDeep.  The smile appears on her face and he smiles looking at her smiling 😆.

Nani of course is priceless..

Yeah Shanthi that one was a good scene yaar ...

RasDeep immersed into each other ..

. being observed by Shahana..

. and the trio under Jadda's radar... hahaha...
lets see who foils whose plans ... I think ...Rashmi spoils shahana's plans to destroy the country >>>>>> jadda spoils her plans to destroy Randeep... so hoping for a happy ending ...

Fatima7 thumbnail

Manu,

Anu 

oh yaeh of course .But if this was shown in a bollywood movie with salman khan after killing 10000 people in the end he become a undercover police officer.

I've seen many of his this type movies. everyone digest that so easily ..
but here is a new lad nd its a serial so he is a terrorist who kidnapped whole RAW agency for sure  😆😆😆  GREAT  if this was a film with salman khan everyone sure clapping for him chanting 'sabse bada deshbhakt. What a public.

As far as I believe they'r showing  a raw agent who get corrupted. how nd why they'll show in coming episode.

And I believe nd hope that this show makers would'nt go to such extent of stupidity by showing that any terrorist group can fit their people in raw without anyone knowing about it 
This is really height of stupidity. 

Getting in RAW is not so easy. RAW has all records of all their members. Their full body structure, blood group, bones eyes, everything is recorded in RAW. 
RAW is not halwa as some ppl thinks any terrorist cant act as raw agent but a raw agent can be corrupt.

Edited by Fatima7 - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatima7

oh yaeh of course .But if this was shown in a bollywood movie with salman khan after killing 10000 people in the end he become a undercover police officer.

I've seen many of his this type movies. everyone digest that so easily ..
but here is a new lad nd its a serial so he is a terrorist who kidnapped whole RAW agency for sure  😆😆😆  GREAT  if this was a film with salman khan everyone sure clapping for him chanting 'sabse bada deshbhakt. What a public.

As far as I believe they'r showing  a raw agent who get corrupted. how nd why they'll show in coming episode.

And I believe nd hope that this show makers would'nt go to such extent of stupidity by showing that any terrorist group can fit their people in raw without anyone knowing about it 
This is really height of stupidity. 

Getting in RAW is not so easy. RAW has all records of all their members. Their full body structure, blood group, bones eyes, everything is recorded in RAW. 
RAW is not halwa as some ppl thinks any terrorist cant act as raw agent but a raw agent can be corrupt.

You are right Fatima ... 👍🏼
Welcome to 2612 forum dear, hoping you will share your views every day yaara 😊
Fatima7 thumbnail

You are right Fatima ... 👍🏼
Welcome to 2612 forum dear, hoping you will share your views every day yaara 😊

Thanks dear Sumana 😊 ❤️