Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

WU: 01/15/2013: Jhanvi FINALLY CREMATED for real!

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ananya tells Raj about Viraj's conspiracy against her. Viraj desperately searches for Ananya to ruin her life. Meanwhile, Ananya conveys to Viraj on the phone that he will suffer for torturing Jahnvi. Raj helps Ananya to take revenge on Viraj. They arrive at the police station to file a complaint against him, but the police refuse for the same. Ananya seeks police protection for Jahnvi's dead body. Jahnvi's mother asks Ananya to cremate Jahnvi's dead body so that her soul may rest in peace.

PS : youtube/DM videos arent buffering for me, I'll try flash videos once they're uploaded for the update... as of now, this short update is copied from LO website

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. I was having an empty feeling when Viraj was screaming and looking for Jhanvi.
They have shown much in the last episode. I wonder what they have for rest of the 3 days.
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thaanks for the update !
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw the episode recording, so can summarize the thing in more detail.

Ananya is on the phone and urges her mom to go to Lekha Aunty's house.  After that, she tells Raj that Viraj is going to aim for her soft spots, and knowing that she and Raj are not at home, he's gonna try and blackmail Ananya using her mom.  Which is why she told her to go to Sulekha aunty's house.  Raj still has his reservations about not involving the police in this, so Ananya agrees to involve them.

Viraj breaks into Ananya's house and screams for her, and ransacks the place.  He then runs, barges into her newsroom and draws his sword and holds a guy hostage, and demands that Ananya be called.  His phone rings, and it's Ananya.  She gives him a big bhashan about how he's getting a taste of the torture he gave Jhanvi, and how he'd do well to remember god rather than his previous births 😕 and some more bhashans, and then cuts the call.

Viraj lets go of them and runs on the street, w/ Ananya's words ringing in his ears.  He then goes to a temple, and approaches the statues of Rama-Sita-Lakshman, and gives Rama a bhashan about cheating him and what not, while other devotees just look at him like he's gone mad.  After a while, he leaves the temple.

Ananya & Raj arrive at the police station, and the cop refuses to entertain their appeals, since they've had many false leads w/ Viraj in the past.  Ananya tells them that she's not asking them to do anything against Viraj, but simply wants protection.  The cop asks her protection from whom, and Jhanvi takes them to the car and opens the trunk.  The body stench is too much for all of them, and they hold their noses.

Viraj leaves the temple and asks someone whether he had seen any processions of anybody's body.  He tells him his sob story.  The person tells him that there are many crematoriums in the city, so where will he look?  Viraj then is back on his ego trip and vows to find her by hook or by crook.

At a crematorium, Ananya & Raj are all dressed in white, and doing the last rites for Jhanvi, under the supervision of a priest. 😕  Uma arrives there, and Ananya goes to her and asks her to fulfill her last duties towards Jhanvi.  Uma is again in tears and tells Ananya that since she could never keep Jhanvi safe from Viraj, she doesn't have that right, but since it was Ananya who redeemed Viraj, she should do the honors.

Just then Viraj arrives, and is shell shocked to see them.  However, just in the nick of time - for once, the cops appear and capture him, and prevent him from disrupting the cremation.  Viraj begs Ananya not to do it, but she looks at him in contempt and then lights the pyre, and it burns.  Jhanvi is finally cremated!

Precap:  Ananya taunts Viraj about being so scared about a little fire, and tells him that if he really loved her, he would have cremated himself like the sati women of old used to do.  But that's a strength that only such women have - women like the one he used to torture 🤔
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My comments on both Monday's & Tuesday's episodes.

First the precap.  Everytime I think this show can't sink any lower it proves me wrong.  What's it now - a glorification of women who used to commit sati?  Are the CVs on crack, writing stuff like this?  What if they did or do show Viraj jumping into Jhanvi's pyre?  Are they trying to say that had Viraj never ill-treated Jhanvi nor died, that she would have committed sati? 🤢

But I am relieved that finally, this macabre cadaver chapter has been ended.  I disagree w/ Sabrina that they have nothing left to show tonight or tomorrow night.  They can show Jhanvi exposing Viraj now that his main motivation is gone, so I wouldn't be surprised if Viraj is exposed after all, undoing the damage to Jhanvi's reputation.  They could also bring back some of the characters - Mrs Vyas, Sanjay, Gayatri and so on to confront Viraj one last time - when he's truly down.

I also didn't get why it's Ananya's duty to do Jhanvi's last rites, rather than Uma's.  Indeed, she should have done it, w/ Mrs Vyas, Gayatri and others in attendance, w/ Ananya & Raj helping her w/ it.  But happily enough, at least the cremation has been done, so that one need not be subjected to more of Viraj's ocd w/ her cadaver.

Another thing - how did Unniyal disappear all of a sudden in the last 2 episodes?  Has he been playing a double game again, and if so, why?  One thing though - having destroyed all their credibility by showing Viraj as a magician, they decided to transfer some of his magical powers to not just Ananya, but Raj as well.  I just loved it how in Monday's episode, he just appeared from nowhere and knocked Viraj unconscious, and the 2 of them managed to get Jhanvi's body out of there.

Last 2 episodes - tonight & tomorrow - will be by Ricopunk/Disha.  I doubt there will be a weekend finale, but let's see.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Finally Jhanvi is cremated. Thanks for the WU. 😃
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So they graduated from glorifying domestic abuse to glorifying the practice of Sati. 👏

Viraj tortured Jhanvi in life; he tortured her in death. Wouldn't it be "fitting" now if he resorts to black magic to trap Jhanvi's soul and torture her in the afterlife too? 🤡
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago