Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

hating phone call threads

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
one thread mentioning how nice and great Imam was on the phone and 2 or 3 threads bashing him.. Not sure which one to believe and its getting quite boring now. please stop it.

Dont understand what people want to prove here exactly? he knows he has plenty of supporter by the count of votes. How is telling him over the phone same thing helping him?

think you should let him carry on with his life and focus on his career rather than wasting his time by calling incessantly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lonely0planet

one thread mentioning how nice and great Imam was on the phone and 2 or 3 threads bashing him.. Not sure which one to believe and its getting quite boring now. please stop it.

Dont understand what people want to prove here exactly? he knows he has plenty of supporter by the count of votes. How is telling him over the phone same thing helping him?

think you should let him carry on with his life and focus on his career rather than wasting his time by calling incessantly.

you do know taht you can simply just ignore the threads if you find them boring??
people are simply just sharing their experiance.. so what??
and in case you dont know it is imam who encouraged people to call him.. if he has no issue in talking to people why do you???
Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia1230

you do know taht you can simply just ignore the threads if you find them boring??
people are simply just sharing their experiance.. so what??
and in case you dont know it is imam who encouraged people to call him.. if he has no issue in talking to people why do you???

and why DO you have a problem if i want to express my opinion?
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

absolutely agree.most of the posts are even fake.and don't bother about people who ask to mind your own business.
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Totally agree.👏
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
phone calls are personal , pm are personal, but people are doing posts left right and centre. I stop reading these posts now 🤢

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spartangayle

absolutely agree.most of the posts are even fake.and don't bother about people who ask to mind your own business.

thanks dear
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My phone call to Rajeev was fiction. I mean who will call Rajeev of all people. lol.

However some people who have posted about calling Imam are credible people. I dont think they can be fake. Its not possible. 
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some of these phone calls posts are so fake, that any adult can see through them. Like the one that the Bigg_Boss6 from Ahmedabad was posting. Chill guys. At best you just chatted with a B rate celeb. LOL.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have only seen from Miss Cherie, Miss Chandarmukhi and Mr. Cruiser. I dont think those 3 are fakes. Miss Shahzur4Cruiser made a fictious topic like me so that is clear as well. I am not sure what are we talking about here.

There was one guy who keeps getting banned (d imply) and he makes that one long post of God knows what. I think that information is fake. That person could Rajeev Paul. Only he has that much time these days
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago