Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

hating phone call threads - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

I have only seen from Miss Cherie, Miss Chandarmukhi and Mr. Cruiser. I dont think those 3 are fakes. Miss Shahzur4Cruiser made a fictious topic like me so that is clear as well. I am not sure what are we talking about here.

There was one guy who keeps getting banned (d imply) and he makes that one long post of God knows what. I think that information is fake. That person could Rajeev Paul. Only he has that much time these days

Thanks King Anu 😃

There were few other threads by MIDs/troll/newbie that keeps getting banned and comes back with some gibberish just to bash Imam, there are certainly some insecure fans on the forum. No need to believe such trolls. Believing those trolls is like believing Mullah who used to preach Islam here.

P.S: lol
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have only seen from Miss Cherie, Miss Chandarmukhi and Mr. Cruiser. I dont think those 3 are fakes. Miss Shahzur4Cruiser made a fictious topic like me so that is clear as well. I am not sure what are we talking about here.

There was one guy who keeps getting banned (d imply) and he makes that one long post of God knows what. I think that information is fake. That person could Rajeev Paul. Only he has that much time these days

I think the ones from Cherie, Chandarmukhi and Cruiser were believable but there were a bunch of people (all are the same person I believe) posting convos that were fake and really obscene. Like talking about Urvashi's relationships and how Ashka has a phobia or whatever crap that was.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ CM. Awww thats nice of you. no need to thank anyone for stating the truth. lol. Still you are welcome. Yeah I know where Mullah was coming from. lol.

@ Silverbug. Basically after 3 months here I think I have fair idea of who could be fake. Also the way someone presents it give you hints. These 3 people are fine as far as I am concerned.

anyway have to go. later

My phone call to Rajeev was fiction. I mean who will call Rajeev of all people. lol.

However some people who have posted about calling Imam are credible people. I dont think they can be fake. Its not possible. 

@ PLEASE  don't be in delusion thinking who will call rajev  there is big plenty of his fans around him who is eager to talking to him trough  phone , and i am one of those who is eager to listen his voice . i wish he could share his number too and i grab opportunity to talk to him.😛
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree ... its giving us all kinds of character assasination of the person after talking for a few mins ...those guys have lived with each for more than 90 days...
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lallan-Top

@ PLEASE  don't be in delusion thinking who will call rajev  there is big plenty of his fans around him who is eager to talking to him trough  phone , and i am one of those who is eager to listen his voice . i wish he could share his number too and i grab opportunity to talk to him.😛

you could at least get a nicer picture of Rajev in your dp 😆.. he is capable of doing better than that Edited by lonely0planet - 11 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Lallan-Top

Dont take it literally. I had "lallan and Isa" in mind myself but that is just one of expressing he aint got a large fan following.

Yes my advice would be talk through phone. I posted his number yesterday, Let me check. If you are dialing from outside India the number is

+91 22 00000000

good luck. lol
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago