"Saubhagyavati Bhava" is very close to my heart-SR

candid_frisky thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sriti said in her latest interview"out of all these,my character in SAUBHAGYAVATI BHAVA is very close to my heart..it gave me a platform to prove myself as an actress"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candid_frisky thumbnail
Damn true..many ppl didn't knew her before SB..infact,i also didn't knew her name before SB!in my opinion,her character as Jhanvi was d most hard-hitting till date..she was outstanding nd flawless as Jhanvi nd her crackling chemistry wid Karanvir was really magical n sparkling..but i hated her alot as siya! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
although i wonder y she followed HC's footsteps nd left d show midway..d show had gone off the track after d month of april..if she really wasn't happy wid d show,then she should have dat before not at dat time when HC left..anyways!i dont wanna go deep into this matter..
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Candid. I liked her a lot as Jhanvi. Will miss her outlook.
candid_frisky thumbnail
[QUOTE=sabrina.a]
Nice post Candid. I liked her a lot as Jhanvi. Will miss her outlook.[/QUOT
E]
thanx @saby i'll also miss her as Jhanvi..but especially m gonna miss Viraj loads!! 😭
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In october 2010 i read an article "Sriti jha celebrat Durga puja in delhi" in dat article she metiond dat she wanted to celebrate DP wid her family jiske liye usne 40days pehle hi PH ko aplication di thi jo normaly 12days pehly kiya jata h. Wo v isliye ki uski team ko koi nuksan na ho.so people can understand agar SB quit karna tha toh usne Ph ko kitna pehle kaha hoga.this show made mockry of domestic violenc victims which is d big social issu.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: candid_frisky

Damn true..many ppl didn't knew her before SB..infact,i also didn't knew her name before SB!in my opinion,her character as Jhanvi was d most hard-hitting till date..she was outstanding nd flawless as Jhanvi nd her crackling chemistry wid Karanvir was really magical n sparkling..but i hated her alot as siya! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
although i wonder y she followed HC's footsteps nd left d show midway..d show had gone off the track after d month of april..if she really wasn't happy wid d show,then she should have dat before not at dat time when HC left..anyways!i dont wanna go deep into this matter..

in the bold part, i wanted to say that why is her decision taken as following harshad's choice ?
That is exactly an indirect/direct dig at harshad and sriti also. Both the actors were prior to this show, and they themselves knew it, and if they left the show midway, then that shows that they were equally disappointed with the way show was handled just the way we viewers were upset.
And sriti left the show just after harshad's leave proves the point that how the whole saubhagybhati bhava team knew and were against the plot and the issues related with the plot that were showcased in the name of an important social cause. Only because certain people continued with this show does not mean that this show was something exceptional, it actually proves the various perception of those people.
Being a woman, i was quite satisfied when i heard that the leads will leave the show and later even the producers, whatever the reason was.
Edited by Minax - 11 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sriti Harshad both left the show because the show was gaving wrong message. And I am happy and proud that they did.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candid_frisky

Sriti said in her latest interview"out of all these,my character in SAUBHAGYAVATI BHAVA is very close to my heart..it gave me a platform to prove myself as an actress"

which interview??? can u pls give a link???
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flutterby

which interview??? can u pls give a link???

she said in fb that dsdsb as a show gave her platform to prove herself and to watch the last epi but some people twist her words and made it sound like interviewπŸ˜†

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just love her acting...:)