Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Two Heroines and Utter Confusion !

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,

I can see that a lot of people are confused after the BARELY there entry that YM made in the show yesterday...But to clarify there is not one but two heroines in the show...

Yashashri Masurkar

Hers is the character that is supposed to be the "Family's choice" in the Male Lead's life. The character is supposed to be relegated to the background until the male lead comes back from his US sojourn. Her character will end up in a "Loveless Marriage" and battling a extra marital affair. So expect her character to take prominance only by middle of February.

The first 30 episodes of the show as said by SWJ have already been locked...So all YM fans...have patience...She has not shot a lot for the show and that is the reason she has not announced her presence on the show on her fanpage yet. So jaha itnaaa wait kiya wait for 20-25 more episodes. YM was the main lead of RBO...SWJ wont cast her in an unimportant role.

Shamim Mannan

(I didnt find any proper single pic of her on google)

This is the other lead and SWJ is playing her Nani on the show...I saw a lot of people wondering how can Bharti's nani be in the US...No she is the US based heroine's dadi and I expect Shamim to make an entry by next week or this friday as SWJ said she will be seen in the 5th episode...

She will play JaiKishen's GF in all probablity...No idea if she will turn negative after the marriage or not.

Show Plot

The show is losely based on similar lines to an old show "Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye" which used to air on Sony long ago...I guess 15 years ago...It had Ashish Chaudhary and Perizaad Zorabian(the GF) in the lead and the female lead was a very cute one...Dont know her name...she got married to the lead coz of family pressure and it was all about how she coped up with the unwanted marriage...

A similar plot as per earlier articles is said to have been weaved into this story as a side plot.

P.S - YM fans...Patience please...She is very much one of the leads...No doubts about that...The character is being kept to the background for a reason...Coz every other family member got a proper introduction...the camera purposely was kept off YM.

Luv,
VanduπŸ˜‰
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yep..K..😊 Yashashri was not even focused in the 2 mins of her entry..That's why most of Yashu's fan disappointed!!!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am not dissapointed...I am ANGRY !
poo_j thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

I am not dissapointed...I am ANGRY !

I can fully understand..We waited for 1 and half years..😭
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx so much for clearifing it.Aap nahi hote toh hum kya karate...lolz! Yes, every yashu fan want to see her in storng role just not coz we luv her but we know how brilliant actress she is!! Thats why all r worried, but i hv faith in SWJ ,she'll not waste yashu's talent n our girl very well knew wht she wants!! So, jaha itana intejar kiya waha thode din aur sahi :D
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nooo... I don't D think DIS SHOW & HUM PARDESI HO GAYE have any CONNECTION regardin the STORY LINE wid EACH OTHER EXCEPT d US CONNECTION. In HPHG d main Protoganist was VERY MUCH DISTURBED, UNKNOWN about the PROBLEM in her MARRIED life & also little bit SCARE as SHE LEFT ALONE ABROAD wid her HUBBY to whome she not know very well even her family is nothave RIGHT information about him.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Am Sooo Angry N Sooo Disappointed Waithed For 1 N Half Years To Yashu To Make Come Back .But This Is Want We Yashu Fans Get.Moreover The Story Line Is Similar To RBO.Were The Hero Had A GF N He Got Married To Khanak Due To Pressure.Yashu Itself Told She Had No Option So Only Said Yes To This Show.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poo_j

Yep..K..😊 Yashashri was not even focused in the 2 mins of her entry..That's why most of Yashu's fan disappointed!!!

I Did Not Notice It.Can U Say In Which Episode Yashu Was There First Episode Or Second. Pls Say.
poo_j thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VIMAL89

I Did Not Notice It.Can U Say In Which Episode Yashu Was There First Episode Or Second. Pls Say.

She was in the 2nd episode!!!
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poo_j

She was in the 2nd episode!!!

Thanks πŸ˜Š