TOI:Arbaaz Khan, the mystery man in Sanskaar

Posted: 11 years ago

TOI : Arbaaz Khan, the mystery man in Sanskaar

Arbaaz Khan, the mystery man in Sanskaar
Arbaaz Ali Khan

Cinemantra's joint venture with Swapna Waghmare Joshi recently launched a show titled Sanskaar -Darohar Apni Ki on Colors. The show which focuses on family values and attachments towards the family, was in the making since long has finally hit the airwaves last Monday (14th January).

The show has already telecast its 2 episodes and will air its 3rd today but if noticed a promo featuring a mystery man planning for some destructive plot airs simultaneously. So now the question stays is that who is this mystery man?

Well, we have the answer. The mystery man is none other than Arbaaz Ali Khan, last seen in Life OK's Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki as Arjun's father. Arbaaz will essay the role of Amritlal, who is planning to destroy the family business. Amritlal and his family is a big mystery of the show and will be revealed later with introduction of a new family.

When contacted, Arbaaz shared, "My identity will be revealed after few days and my character Amritlal has a dark past."

Keep reading this space to know updates on Sanskaar!

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Arbaaz-Khan-the-mystery-man-in-Sanskaar/articleshow/18047395.cms
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
TFS..😊 So he is the villain.. Good choice!!!
Introduction of a new FAMILY??

Oh yaa...waise hi itne kam characters hain already show me...that they are getting an entire new family to share the screen space now...

After 1 month we will get to see the leads once a week for 2 secs...YM will be seen once in a year then...Awesome !

P.S - I was thinking what is Salman's brother doing in Sanskaar..hahaha !
Originally posted by togepe30

Oh yaa...waise hi itne kam characters hain already show me...that they are getting an entire new family to share the screen space now...

After 1 month we will get to see the leads once a week for 2 secs...YM will be seen once in a year then...Awesome !

P.S - I was thinking what is Salman's brother doing in Sanskaar..hahaha !

Even I had the same thought when I read the name..🤣 I think this villain is another heroine's dad..
Oh! this seems interesting. and TFS :)Edited by jsrkfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

After1 month we will get to see the leads once a week for 2 secs...YM will be seen once in a year then...Awesome !

</strong>

<strong>P.S - I was thinking what is Salman's brother doing in Sanskaar..hahaha !

togepe30 please calm down. The show is only 2 episodes old. If yashu is not given her due in the show then I will make the most noise but at least let's first see how things go this week and not jump to conclusions.       

Also why don't you hope that the new family has a son played by Karan Wahi who will eventually get married to Bharti? hehe sochne mein Kya jata hai 😉. Just chill my friend. It's too soon to judge. The show is beautifully made and directed. Let's not write it off so soon. And for YM hum hein na. We will make sure that she gets her due  Edited by ArshiNO.1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ArshiNO.1

Also why don't you hope that the new family has a son played by Karan wahi who will eventually get married to bharti? Sochne mein Kya jata hai ;) just chill my friend.

Eeeksss...
I LOVE WAHI !!!!😳😳😳😳😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

U say such nice things...hahahahaha😆😆😆😆😆

Ohho...! Villan to kaafi impressive hai... :-)
By d way Y I m feelin lyk D STORY of show may b loosly or mostly BASED on typical SOUTH INDIAN MOVIES...
Mite b I will proved WRONG (& I want 2 partly) but in my thinkin SANSKAR story will b LYK dis in FUTURE...
1).
Vaishnav family is protoganist & ghar ka SAB SE HONHAAR beta Jay have alll d responsibilty of his family & he wil do anythin 4 dem lyk a typical hero...
2) Rival family have purani dushmani vid protaganist family & d main villan will go till any extinct take revange 4m dem by using his power. (Same as the duty of villan esp. South movies... :-)
3) Now the hero is goin 2 abroad fulfil his familys wish sincerely but as evry 1 know dat he wil com back wid his love intrest but family chooses a girl 4 him who very much lyk dem.So r JAY wil get 2 herones 1 is GAON Ki CHORI & another is SHEHER ki GORI...( MEAN WHILE IT MITE B POSSIBLE K JO SHEHR WALI HAI USS ka VILLON Family Se CLOSE RELATION ho aur wo JAY Se BADLA lene k liye usse ABROAD (US) BHEJA ho...
So LAST MEIN 2 sab ko pata hi hai kya hoga... Sooo... KEEP WATCHING SANSKAAR DHAROHAR APNOKI... (Monday 2 Friday at 9:00 PM Only on COLORS) :-)

P.S: Well DIS IS TOTALLY MY CONCLUSION... NO OFFENCE 2 any 1. :-) Thanks 4 READING...

Btw... Mujhe bhi LAGa k SALMAN KHAN K BHAI ki BAAT horahi hai... :-)
the villan seems promosing :)