NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ah well...ab main kya kahun? This idea popped up in my head the night before my English Language Pre-Board and now as I have my Maths Pre-Board coming up, I need to solely focus on that. Isliye, the sooner I got this out of my system, the better. I'd rate it T on the safe side..for some implied stuff.Technically, this is my first OS. Atleast the first one which I actually developed and wrote because I mostly do parodies, emo stuff and poetry. Here's hoping you all like it:

Banter

Keshav Desai woke up to find the other side of the bed empty. He felt for his phone and on having found it, checked the time. It showed 9:00 am. He was late... But then, who cared? It was a Sunday anyways. He glanced again at the other side of the bed and mused to himself, "Someone's turned into an early riser it seems." He wondered if he should go back to sleep. He did feel somewhat tired after coming home late at night from the airport because the bloody flight back from London to Mumbai had been 2 hours late and then he had indulged in some much needed time alone with his wife. He had been away for a month after all and he had missed her like hell.

He smiled at the memory of last night and then got up and stretched. He wouldn't go back to sleep. He couldn't. It was against his rules. He never went back to sleep in the morning after having gotten up once...Until and unless of course, if the word "sleep" was taken in an entirely different context which included his wife as well.

He pulled on his slacks, not bothering with a shirt and then went to the washroom to brush his teeth and freshen up a bit. That's when he heard his wife's laughter. She seemed to have launched into one of her giggle fits, the kind that she indulged in when she found something to be extremely funny, much more than usual."Better go and check", he thought as he splashed his face with water.

Kiya Gujral was in the living room, holding a newspaper and laughing her head off when she dropped the paper in surprise as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind and KD kissed her on her neck. He murmured, "Morning" before burying his face in her neck. "Good Morning" she answered. "You woke up?" KD sighed and then rested his chin on her shoulder. "Oh no, darling. You're dreaming." "I just asked..." "Uh huh. Not all that bright today, are you Sunshine?" She elbowed him then, causing him to let go of her waist. "Ouch!" "Serves you right! And anyways, that was a rhetoric question." she said as she turned to look at her husband. "Whatever. I came to check on you-" "You came to check on me? Why?" "I thought you finally lost it." Kiya narrowed her eyes at him and then put her arms around his neck. "Oh? But weren't you the one who took it a few years back?" she asked, mock demurely. KD raised an eyebrow at her and then wrapped his arms around her waist again and pulled her closer. "I meant your sanity, Chicklet." "Did you now, Stoneface?" she countered playfully, pecking him on the lips and then trailing kisses down the side of his neck. "Mhhmm..Not now, Kiya. I'm still feeling quite groggy so I won't be able to fully satisfy you if we do this now." Stopping her ministrations, blushing lightly, she whacked him on the shoulder and glared at him. Her gaze then softened and putting her hand on his cheek, she cooed, "Jet lag?" KD tilted his head upwards as if thinking and answered," Partly, yes..but..." "But what?" He looked down at her and smirked, "I'd say it was mostly because someone went wild on seeing me yesterday and jumped me as soon as I entered the house." Kiya's blush, which had almost faded, returned with reinforcements. She whacked him on his shoulder again. Harder. "That hurt!" It was now KD's turn to glare at her as he left her and rubbed the spot where she had hit him. "Hmph!" She turned and picked up the paper that she had dropped. Handing it to KD, she ordered, "Read this." "What's this?" "The reason why I was laughing." He took the paper from her hand and started reading. "Trouble in Paradise?", it was headlined. "There seems to be a bit of trouble brewing up in the 2 year long marriage of singing sensation Kiya Gujral and her equally famous business tycoon husband, Keshav Desai." He looked at Kiya and then down at the paper again and frowned. Kiya, who had by then broken into a wide grin that could give competition to even that of the Cheshire cat, if it was possible, pinched his cheek suddenly, exclaiming, "Aww Keshu! You look so adorable when you frown!" He glared at her and then sat down on the couch reading the article further. "The usually PDA loving couple seemed distant as they hugged briefly at the airport yesterday and then walked out of the airport in silence. Eyewitnesses claim that they did not utter even a word as they got into their car and drove home. For those who don't know, the famous young couple has been together for almost a decade, having dated each other for 7 years and then getting married about 2 years back. They were part of a huge controversy a few months back, concerning PDA as they had smooched at the airport for about 15 minutes in front of curious and shocked onlookers. Since then, the couple hasn't made too many public appearances. Known as one of the hottest young couples in town, both are at the peak of their respective careers and trouble in marriage would surely prove to be a big setback for them. So we hope that everything is hunky dory in their marriage and if not, that they then settle their differences before it is too late."

He threw the paper away in irritation. "So, just because I wanted to avoid another scandal, these people think that we are having trouble in our marriage?!" When the aforementioned scandal had taken place, it had proved to be a huge embarrassment for KD. People in his office and otherwise would whisper and murmur about it, pointing at him and gossiping about it all they could. What was more, KD had just become the CEO of his company and his senior had called him up saying, "I know KD that you are young and in love but as the CEO of a multinational company, you have to think about your image too. You cannot have firms thinking that you are a scandal attracting person, else they wouldn't want to sign deals with you and the company will incur huge losses." "I understand, sir. I'll take care in the future", he had replied and now that he did, they were all thinking that he and Kiya were heading for a divorce or something. He sighed.

Kiya was snickering again. Her husband really took everything quite seriously. Unnecessarily too. "And what's so funny?" he asked. She sat down in his lap and cupped his face. "KD...har cheez ko itna seriously lene ki koi zaroorat nai hai. Just chill." He sighed again and then kissed her. "You're right. But what do we do to stop all these nonsense reports from being generated?" "Hmm...what say we go out and paint the town red tonight?" She was smirking now and he understood what she wanted to say. "Oh anything to save our marriage, baby.", he said dramatically and then added, "What say we start working on it from now itself? I have to go shower so...why don't you join me?" She raised her eyebrows at the wicked smirk plastered on his face and the blatant implication in his seemingly innocent question, tilted her head to one side and answered, "Oh anything to save our marriage, baby."

Soo..how was it? Personally,I feel, as compared to some of the stuff I've read here, its absolute bullshit. I hope it made some sense. Do read. Do comment. I'll accept all comments, whether good or bad. Don't hesitate to tell me that you thought that this OS was what I think it is. Absolute bullshit. 

BTW, agar it seemed as if the characters were OOC, I'd like to justify it by saying that jaise Ranveer ne kaha tha ki people change, they actually do. And if HE could change in about a span of a week, thenIi feel a decade is more than enough for KD and Kiya to change. They are married in this afterall. If my explanation didn't satisfy you and you still think that the characters are OOC, main kuch nai kar sakti.

I hope the title suits the OS...

*sigh* Chaddo, kitni bakwass karti hun main. All in all, I hope you liked it.

Indebted,

Mugs.

Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsum..loved it..d charecters r nt at all OOC...dear u write really well..wud love 2 read more from u :)
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS.Do write more.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Adry thumbnail
Loved it!!! ur an awesm writer so do write more๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This is exactly the KiSha i want...not too lovey-dovey n forever teasing each other...yeah n the title does sum it all๐Ÿ‘
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !!! iam in love with this OS!! Read atleast 3 times!!! 
SUPER CUTE n HOT!! I love this Teasing KiSha !! they are fun!! 
hahahhaa i can't believe they kissed for 15 mins on airport BUAHAHHA SOOO CUTE!! article was soo funny..LMAO!! Loved it yaar!! u should write more!! u write amazing!! 
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i jst dnt have words to describe this๐Ÿ‘
do u knw how amazing did u wrote this osโญ๏ธ
i mean i had this imagination from so much time ago , that of kisha getting married and kiya being a superstar and KD being a business tycoon and trying to manage their married life and u jst wrote each and every thing ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ
omg i was so happy to read it , that like piyu i also read it more than 5 times really๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
u r such an awesome writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
plz plz plz do write more๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i jst totally fell in love with this os
if possible u can continue this , i would be a regular reader๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-razz
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...๐Ÿ‘
KiSha married...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Do write more like this on Kisha..

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Mugs I loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anamikaanjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!
it was awesome and if its ur first time then its super awesome...i love reading such oses and it was a treat to read yours...i love this kisha...great job man!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by anamikaanjali22 - 11 years ago
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anamikaanjali22

WOW!!!!

it was awesome and if its ur first time then its super awesome...i love reading such oses and it was a treat to read yours...i love this kisha...great job man!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Yup! First time definitely! :)
Buuutt...glad you liked it and thank you so much for reading and commenting!