Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 16/1 Kartikeya needs some time

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji blesses Kartikeya, tells Ganesh to get back as Kartikeya will come later, he needs some time. Ganesh says even he can't return to Kailash without kartikeya.

At Vaikuntha, Brhmaji tells Vishnuji, after  Ganesh's arrival auspiciousness has returned to the world but Shivji's family is disturbed. Viashnuji says there is something good in whatever Shivji does. Naradji asks what is that good in such circumstances?

Kartikeya moves ahead. Ganesh follows him.

At Kailash Parvati asks many questions to Shivji about her sons as everyone is waiting to welcome him. Shivji says he has met Kartikeya , who has realized his mistake, is disturbed, doesn't want to return now, but he will be back soon. Paravti asks about Ganesh. Shivji says as per the promise given to you, he'll return only with his bro.

Parvati scolds Shivji, how can you return without them, you are angry with Kartikeya that's why you didn't try well. Shivji says he had told her he will not interfere with Kartikeya's decision. Parvati tells him in a family one has to make other wanted, keep everyone together,  can not allow them to do whatever they want. You have to control them. What if Ganesh too doesn't return? I want both my sons back at Kailash. Shivji says you are angry right now. Paravti says my anger will not calm down till you wan't get them back & if you'll return without them, I'll leave Kailash forever. Shivji tells her, there is no need for you to leave Kailash. If this is your wish then I'll not come back to Kailash.

At Vaikunth, Lakshmiji  asks Vishnuji, is it right on Paravti's part to act in this manner? Isn't she insulting Shivji? Vishnuji answers this is not an insult of Mahadev, their relation is very special, no one can insult him. Even he knows Parvati's not allowing him to return to Kailash is actually her love. This infact is the battle of Mahadev with Mahadev himself. A Mahadev who has become Grihasth from Vairagi.

At Kailash, Parvati is thinking, did she scold Shivji too much in anger? Now how will she get him back? Nandi comes, tells her it's time for food. She tells him to give food to all the Ganas & keep for Shivji too. She can't eat anything in her son's absence, is worried, have they eaten anything or not? Nandi says even he & other Ganas will not eat anything.

Ganesh gets some fruits for Kartikeya, tells him to eat from his younger bro's hand. Kartikeya repents for his attitude for Ganesh. Says if you are near me, I'll never be able to overcome my guilt, give me some time & go from here. Ganesh says, ok I'll leave but eat this fruits, even mother must be worried for the same. Kartikeya is in tears.

Ganesh is thinking about his promise of getting his bhaiyya back given to his mother. What should he do now? Who will help him?

Shivji is at Maan sarovar, is sad, puts his hands in water . picks up some in his hands, sees all the past events in that, Sati, his marriage with Parvati, all the happy moments spent with her, Ganesh, Kartikeya.

Precap: Shivji is thinking there was a time when he was able to concentrate on dhyan but the feeling of being incompelete used to be always dominant.

Vishnuji tells Kartikeya, a sin of killng a bhakta is on him, that is controlling his thought & behaviour. He shows him way of prayaschitt for that. Ganesh is with him too. Kartikeya seems to be making an idol from sand.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Duplicate post- deleted- Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
but which bhakt minu pls put some roshni on this.
and he was making statue types from rock it wasnt sand i guess
Foram,

This incident is described in the Skanda Purana.

While the deities hailed the glory of Kartikeya for having killed Tarakasur, Kartikeya himself was saddened by his act. He told the deities--'I regret for having killed Tarakasur because he was a great devotee of Lord Shiva. Is there any way to atone for my sin?'

Lord Vishnu consoled him---'Killing a wicked person, who nourishes himself on the blood of innocent people, is not a sinful deed. But, still, if you feel guilty then there is no better way to atone for your sin than worshipping Lord Shiva. Install Shivalingas and worship them with deep devotion.'Kartikeya instructed Vishnukarma to make three divine Shivalingas. Later on Kartikeya installed these Shivalingas at three different places and worshipped them with appropriate rituals. In course of time these three holy places came to be known as Pratigyeshwar, Kapaleshwar and Kumareshwar. Kartikeya, while worshipping at Kapaleshwar sprinkled holy water on the Shivalinga and prayed so that Tarakasur's soul rested in peace. He also offered sesame seeds to lord Kapaleshwar and prayed --

'May my offerings made in the form of sesame seeds reach Tarak--the descendant of Sage Kashyap.'

This way, Kartikeya was absolved of his sins.

Parvati was excellent today. Her anger and sadness totally justified. It was a good epi.
Originally posted by varaali

Foram,

This incident is described in the Skanda Purana.

While the deities hailed the glory of Kartikeya for having killed Tarakasur, Kartikeya himself was saddened by his act. He told the deities--'I regret for having killed Tarakasur because he was a great devotee of Lord Shiva. Is there any way to atone for my sin?'

Lord Vishnu consoled him---'Killing a wicked person, who nourishes himself on the blood of innocent people, is not a sinful deed. But, still, if you feel guilty then there is no better way to atone for your sin than worshipping Lord Shiva. Install Shivalingas and worship them with deep devotion.'Kartikeya instructed Vishnukarma to make three divine Shivalingas. Later on Kartikeya installed these Shivalingas at three different places and worshipped them with appropriate rituals. In course of time these three holy places came to be known as Pratigyeshwar, Kapaleshwar and Kumareshwar. Kartikeya, while worshipping at Kapaleshwar sprinkled holy water on the Shivalinga and prayed so that Tarakasur's soul rested in peace. He also offered sesame seeds to lord Kapaleshwar and prayed --

'May my offerings made in the form of sesame seeds reach Tarak--the descendant of Sage Kashyap.'

This way, Kartikeya was absolved of his sins.

thanx thanx a ton varaalii so dkdm going to show this story tomorrwo really excited to watch😃
@varaali-thank you for the story
hmmm...so now they say(in DKDM) say that Kartkieyas behavior stems from the fact that he killed his father-Mahadevs greatest devotee-Tarkasur
thats his prayashchit...

Parvati is said to have converted Mahadev from a Vairagi to a Sansarik-and today she gave him acchi khassi scolding for not acting that way...
one line i liked is where she says that family members have everyright to express thier right over the other-they love each other,hence its thier right to guide them,to scold them and tell them where they were going wrong!

Mahadev was always pretty much in his vairagi avatar till now-he loved Parvati never the less-he loves her a lot,he kind of didnt like the authority Parvati tried to put over him-i guess now Mahadev may realize what it is to be a Sansarik in reality

it was a good episode-tommorow Mahadev will reflect on the fact that he himself has changed and is slowly becomming a family man

thanks for the update😊
In the promo before Parvati was shown as angry and seen asking Shiva not to come to kailash butnow they seem to have changed it a little bit with parvati saying i'll go out of Kailash, right ? 
@giri-that promo was for shock factor-Parvati would have never said that-that promo was pretty out of character!
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@giri-that promo was for shock factor-Parvati would have never said that-that promo was pretty out of character!

Maybe shock factor yes, but maybe they thought its out of character and its portraying them in wrong light, so they might have changed it to be nice to all