Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 16th January 2013

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ArMan you guys really think Savita will agree for Teju and Sunny wedding ? . Its really good if Archana talk with Teju .

Again its really good Archana wants to talk with Purvi and want to tell her to tell everything about Arjun to Onir .

Now I know Purvi came in Karanjkar house, just to do jasoosi of Punni nothing else . good going Purvi, you done 1000s of mistakes and you are trying to stop other from doing it . 

Punni said to Purvi dont interfere in my life .

Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you tanya di for filling update for u. Tanya di always rocks⭐️
-Naresh- thumbnail
Punni calls onir & tells him that u r wife purvi & arjun dating with each other.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

Thank you tanya di for filling update for u. Tanya di always rocks⭐️

Thanks Naresh
manny136 thumbnail
I knew this was gonna happen, i love punni right now, first onir and i really hope she finds out the baby secret and tells everyone, its for purvis own good.
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Arjun called Purvi and wants to meet her and want to say something related about Onir . Punni overheard Purvi conversations with Onir. Now Punni she says she will tell everything to Onir and he says Purvi kya satti savitri ka natak karte hai .

Punni called Onir and taid him come and see your wife in sunset point . Punni says to her self, Purvi becuase of you I suffered alot but now I wont let you live in peacefully .

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Devashree ji, kya yeh sahi hai ?
-Naresh- thumbnail
Lol. Arjun wanna meet purvi. Punni gets knw still onir does n't knw about purvi's past life.. Wow. How punni is talking with onir? Punni says u r wife hv so many stories that will may destory u r life🤣
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Arjun in sunset point and waiting for Purvi and Purvi come there and say 6 months back you left us but Purvi says I dont want to talk about this but you said you want to talk about Onir .

Arjun say Onir wants to know about yours & Ovi rivalry and you should tell him and you know how shaq can destory relations . Purvi agrees and say he will tell Onir everything and I want to live here with my past . Onir come and he slapped Arjun and said something (I dont remember what he said) and he left and Arjun said to Purvi, go and talk with him . 

Onir slapped Arjun not because he is related with Purvi past but because he thinks he left Purvi when she was pregnant thats why he slapped him .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago