Update 16th jan..Nimrit the great..

Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts with shivangi entering Amrit's hospital room..Nimrit by her side asleep..she wakes her up and asks about how is Amrit doing?..Nimrit asks shivangi if Agam is angry with her..Shivangi tells her dont worry everything fine..she opens her handbag taking out a shawl..she puts on the recorder and puts  the shawl around  Nimrit shoulder..she tells her Agam has sent it for her as at night its cold here..next shivangi asks her if she has eaten something since last night..on her request she takes Nimrit to the canteen..just then Yug enters the room and as they went out he wakes up Amrit ..she tells him wat's his problem..yug replies Rudraksh anytime can come here..Amrit says we have bear so much  to trap Nimrit cant you do so a little more ..Afterall its Nimrit who has told us to lie..all this is being recorded..

In the corridor Nimrit tells shivangi to go to the canteen and she will join her in a few minutes..she goes to meet the doctor whereas shivangi  tell me about it  what a timing from creatives ..she gets her first acting assignment in the hospital corridor..some director shooting and the model has not come..he wants a beautiful model and who is married..shivangi jumps on the opportunity and so happy as she got to act...

Rudraksh with his guards enters the hospital room..ok first Yug got a big kick and falls at Amrit's feet..then an angry Rudraksh enters the room..he threatens Amrit about lieing to him..he knows she has drank poison..how dare she do so as he has control on her life..voila comes the saviour of Amrit..Nimrit faces Rudraksh and some same repeated dialogues going on..Nimrit  tells Amrit to stay at her house and dont go with Rudraksh..Amrit finally ends up going with Rudraksh after her fake emotional drama ..

Nimrit back home and Agam says so Amrit has chosen same path again..he tells Nimrit you have done enough ..her M-I-L asks her to get some rest and she takes her to her room..Agam asks shivangi was there something suspicious there..shivangi says no and Agam asks her about the recorder..both listening to it really creatives for once you could have been realistic..just when both about to listen to Amrit.Yug convo sunitaji falls unconscious... Agam let go of the recorder and it falls down on the carpet..

Rudraksh giving a good beating to Yug..he so deserves it sometimes..Amrit says sorry and he gets more angry..he tells her when your malik..owner is here dont even think to do such thing etc etc..too much long dialogues..Amrit tells Yug  this kamina Rudraksh  will fall at my feet ..Yug gets angry because of her he is getting beaten and why she did not go with Nimrit..Amrit replies its best if Nimrit comes here so as our plan can move ahead..you want Nimrit close to you then do as i say.in mute she tells Yug something..

Agam searching for the recorder when Nimrit asks him wat's he is looking for..he says a recorder when he sees Yug at the door,,he gets angry but Nimrit says she called him here to give Amrit prescription..Agam not happy at all as Nimrit talking with Yug ..See how creatives can butcher a character and making it worse.yes we got Nimrit the great today..a guy who had a lust eye on her even married..did a big evil plan to marry her..nearly killed Agam..today same person Nimrit is feeling sorry for him..asking him if he has done treatment for the bruises ..all this in front of Agam..more worse Nimrit asking him to come with them to hospital as they are taking her M-I-L there.Agam comes forward says no .he is not a kid..way to go Agam keep your opinion about these evils  same dont change like Nimrit who will regret and have remorse later..its coming up .her obssesion to save Amrit will give her a big blow ..

Another mindblowing creative mind of the AM team..[sarcasm]shivangi gives a call to Agam..what a timing outside her house for Yug to listen everything about their convo about recorder..Yug hides so as shivangi dont see him and later enters Agam's house..Babli same moment gets the idea to do some cleaning..She puts the recorder on the coffee table and has her back to the door arranging the cushions on the couch..ends on Yug's face looking at the recorder..

Precap..Nimrit at the palace..Rudraksh telling her your sister has given you a chance to look after her..i should get this chance also..

What Nimrit doing there leaving her husband and a M-I-L who is ill..Nimrit is inviting destruction in her life just to save an evil sister who is planning everything cautiously for her to fall in her trap..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Thank you for the nice update.
Today's episode is not bad.Though some of the scenes are accident or incidents created by CV to move  the story..forward . 

Nimrit is slowly ...getting trapped by the two notorious devils...without  a bit of clue...

In each step Agam warns her ...Moha (attachment or love )made Nimrit blindholded definitely she will regret later in her life ,but it was too late  in this  process she may loose Agam or Agam disheartened by the attitude of Nimrit may leads into misunderstanding

i wanted to mentioned one thing This is nothing todo with the today's episode  when I started watching Amrit  manthan till now the Agam 's character craved nicely with well-balanced one.He is very clear in his approach and  understanding Nimrit well and supporting her in every respect though he was against it. We have to give credit  CV not spoiling his character They have kept well intact.

even in today's episode. He was so much concern about Nimrit .without the knowledge of her he gives tape recorder to shivangi to record what all conversation take place in the hospital. between Amrit and Yug so that he wanted to know whether Amrit is really in trouble or she is planning some game against Nimrit.

Tomorrow's episode will be a interesting one How Nimrit is going to face Rudraksh's wishes...

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
thanks for a detailed  written update.
Thank you very much saveeta for The Great WU
Thanks Savee for the update..

Your post title made me laugh..
@Anasuyaji..The hit and miss scenes esp about the recorder deliberately incorporated by the creatives to drag this track more..the evils cant get caught now .when Nimrit completely trapped in these evils plan then one day Agam or Nimrit herself will get to know it was all preplanned by Amrit..Yug..

Nimrit greatness will be of great loss for her...As you said either she loses Agam..his trust and support..will he be in fault then nope as he has always.and is supporting his wife though there is a doubt in his mind about these two evils..

Totally agree with on that and this thanks to creatives  to keep Agam character  intact..whereas Nimrit has always been like a pendulum when it comes to trust her husband or Amrit.sadly she blindly trust Amrit more and always end up  hurting  Agam..

How i wish for once after so much trauma Nimrit agrees with Agam and assures him that she will keep his word in mind..keep being alert.keep her eyes and ears open not become deaf and blind in her obssesion to save Amrit..nothing she always has the end word ..you are wrong i'm right about Amrit..

What to say Nimrit will regret all her action and have remorse for again giving pain to Agam because of Amrit and ruin their happy married life..
krithi really can you digest this so much greatness of Nimrit..seems she has lost her memory of the past..

She is more concerned about yug bruises..same guy who is responsible for Natasha's death and mr oberoi in jail..who lusted after her even married ..then she is Nimrit the great..
Yes you are right Savee..  Yes nimrit may feel worried for Amrit because she is sister .. but i cant justify her mercy on Amrit.. but her so much concern on Yug doesnt go well .. Its so ridiculous to care for Yug and asking him to come with them to hospital.. I am still disgusted with those acts of Yug on Nimrit before their wedding..

From Strong Bold Nimrit the creatives have changed to unimaginabli Nimrit The Mahaan..
@krithikas
Yes you are right Savee..  Yes nimrit may feel worried for Amrit because she is sister .. but i cant justify her mercy on Amrit.. but her so much concern on Yug doesnt go well .. Its so ridiculous to care for Yug and asking him to come with them to hospital.. I am still disgusted with those acts of Yug on Nimrit before their wedding.. 

From Strong Bold Nimrit the creatives have changed to unimaginabli Nimrit The Mahaan..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

krithika you have change from 

to strong Bold .Weak Nimrit the creatives have changed to  unimaginabli Nimrit The Mahaan.😆.

Bogus story...anyway...thanks for the update