SDAK 16th january WU... Jay Promise

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode begins on dinning table where everyone is having breakfast... Jay greets everyone and is about to sit but his bhabi
says its her husband chair but then when everyone gives her angry glare she says sit..
Jay tells his mother he will give breakfast to ansubha himself...
He enters her room and greets her. He compliments her that she is looking really beautiful...
On which she smiles and says the glow is becasue of you and the ray of hope you gave me... She further says why here she
will eat the breakfast in the room she will have it with everyone and now when mill is going to reopen soo there 
are alot of stuff which she needs to discuss with everyone...
Hasu interrrupts and says angrily that the mill will them no benefit...

Jay father says they we have lands properties and jewellery we will sell them and will get enought money from it.. But Hasu interrupts and says
says you can do whatever you want with your money but i wont give my land, preoperty and jewellery of my wife ...
jay father gets really shocked to hear it he says everything is ours not only yours or mine but hasu replies if its not yet then do it know...
They turns around and see a stunned anushba who heard everything...
Jay father asks her to sit on which she gestures him to keep quite..
jay mother asks her to sit as well but ansubha replies that she is not hungry...

Ansuba leaves the dinning area all dishearted and shattered... 
she walks towards her room and stands infront of her husband  picture and remembers his words when you used to say their sons will be her power..

Jay father scolds hansu but he says whatever i said is true and moreover i have right to think about my family future... i want to see them secure
Jay father angrily asks him to shut up...
But jay interrupts and says this matter can be discussed later...

Jay leaves to have check on Ansubha...
 when he enters he see Ansuba standing infront of babuji picture he says dont be so angry i know u r hurt but think about kaka mental condition too after this incident
everyone is shocked and he is just want to secure his family future...
he further says its a small thing dont worry on which she replies him that its not and drags him along her...

Scene shifts to a place where many kids are praying...
jay n ansuba comes out of the car... jay is confused to see them...
Ansuba says did u see them their education their lives everything is independent on them and they are living becasue of our mill when ur babuji made the mill he made
it for whole keshab garh..
but after i heard Hasu conversation with your dad iam shattered... but jay says we have aprproved bank loan we will pay people their money
from it i know it isnt easy but we all together will stand and make the situation under control... then he says some words of his grand father on which
ansu gets emotional and says u remember ur babuji words but after yesterday iam broken i dont have any power left in me..
on which jay says he says we will have it from babuji...
on which Ansubha says u talk so like your babuji...
she says when ur babuji started mill they done shakti pooja on which he says we will do it as well...

Scene shifts to mandir where all the family are present for doing pooja...
meanwhile a white car arrives and a man is half showed he is playing angry birds on ipad... 
they were doing pooja when they see  a man arrived he was send by that man in the car...
she asks the other people if they will help her in reopening the mill again...
those people says that we trust you but instantly that single man says why ur giving fasle hopes to everyone mill was burned intentionally he then says to other people
who were standing their that they themselves burn it for the ansurance...
the same man blames her over n over again...
jay father tells everyone that they have took loan for everyone but the man from bank says now they cant get the loan..
jay steps forward and says why they have denied to give loan on which he says bank cant give it now... he asks jay father to sign on the agreement and jay father signs it...

that man says again that they arent planing to start the mill they are planning to sell their land and will dissappear with money...
jay tries his best to assure him but that man doesnt listens to them... he says to Ansubha on applying sindoor u might get satisfied... and along with 
mill mota sahib is burned as well...
Ansubha after hearing it gets teary she stands infront of her husband murti and says she was unsuccessful in protecting his darhodar... she further says now she wont 
run from the reality anymore and she doesnt deserves to apply sindoor of his name she is about to rub it but jay stops her from doing it he says that u wont do anything 
like this he says if she believes his kishan then she will give him chance n within three months he will start the mill again alone himself..
he then announces it infront of all the people that he will start the mill within three months...

Precap:
Hasu says jay wont be able to start the mill within 3 months 
jay says to his family that he is going to america...
The same man who blamed Ansubha talks to the same mistery man who was in the car
he tells him that land is yours on which he asks him to do everything hurriedly...
he says he want the land as soon as possible.

Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
today's epi was good n interesting 
i am loving jay n ansubha's bonding πŸ˜³ they both are so good πŸ˜Š Edited by PreetyLoveJS - 11 years ago
Originally posted by PreetyLoveJS

Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
today's epi was good n interesting 
i am loving jay n ansubha's bonding πŸ˜³ they both are so good πŸ˜Š
Yup preeti i agree today episode was better... Loved jay and Ansubha bonding...
thnx for the superb update dear πŸ˜ƒ
i didn't watched it yet bcz of livin abroad(it will telecast here @n8) but for ur update curious to watch it asap πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Edited by RockchickFaiza - 11 years ago
Thanks Sarah for quick Update :)
todays episode was rocking ... Loves Ansubaa and Jay Bonding⭐️
thanks for the update...
Thanks for the WU.
One thing to ask - How come SWJ's entry will b shown in the fifth episode?? πŸ€”
Jay has not even left for US, he will announce it to the family in today's episode . Thn all the preparations and all the drama should happen na? πŸ˜† Will that all b done in one episode??
Edited by jsrkfan - 11 years ago
Thanks for the written update...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the WU!! πŸ˜Š