!!WU 01-16-13 Super Intelligent Kunal Today!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rani    again  it  was  a  dhamakedar  wednesday  for  you  to  do  the  wu  !

goodluck  and  hope  this  continues    too.

well    the  cvs  chose    wednesday  to  lightup    kunal  's    brain   !

thanks  for  the  update    .
Wow wat an epi could'nt watch it wil watch it early mrng tfs
Originally posted by vipraja26

rani    again  it  was  a  dhamakedar  wednesday  for  you  to  do  the  wu  !

goodluck  and  hope  this  continues    too.

well    the  cvs  chose    wednesday  to  lightup    kunal  's    brain   !

thanks  for  the  update    .

Hahaha Vipraja, you are right they always have great episodes on Wednesdays. I guess I am mighty lucky in that sense that I always get to do WU of good episodes.

It was another episode today which left us pleasantly surprised. If the precap is anything to go by, tomorrow show will be another cracker. 

Glad you enjoyed the WU and the episode๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ishfaqpeerzada

Wow wat an epi could'nt watch it wil watch it early mrng tfs

Yeah, please watch it the first chance you get to watch. It was a wonderful episode. You will love it๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
Rani just loved your title๐Ÿ˜† - All are so eagerly waiting for this avatar of KC๐Ÿ˜ณ Hopefully he will prove that he did not buy his goldmedal from raddiwala ๐Ÿ˜›.
Low TRP is doing its job๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 years ago
Damn good to see KC taking charge.
It has been such a long time, gosh can't believe it๐Ÿ˜†
Makers better keep this up or๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks for a great WU...
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Rani just loved your title๐Ÿ˜† - All are so eagerly waiting for this avatar of KC๐Ÿ˜ณ Hopefully he will prove that he did not buy his goldmedal from raddiwala ๐Ÿ˜›.
Low TRP is doing its job๐Ÿ˜‰

Bhavi, After a long time CVs are showing Kunal in a light that we all had been demanding all along, so how could have I let the opportunity of mentioning it loudly go by๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›. I wanted the world to know that finally our rantings have been heard (more like low TRP๐Ÿ˜‰) and we are finally seeing an intelligent Kunal in Parichay๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just like you, I am also very skeptical that how long can CVs keep up the good work and keep KC's character and the show in positive line. Well, i am planning to enjoy it while it lasts. Since Kunal is being shown in positive light since this Monday, I am very keen to know the TRP of the show next week๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Damn good to see KC taking charge.
It has been such a long time, gosh can't believe it๐Ÿ˜†
Makers better keep this up or๐Ÿ˜‰

Agree Jay, it's like a dream come true to see KC this way. If the story and KC's character was portrayed this way since the beginning, I am sure the makers wouldn't have had to face constant low TRP. 

@ Red - Is this a request or warning๐Ÿ˜†