||Important: Please Peek in Mitrams||

Posted: 11 years ago
Heya Dear Mitrams!!! πŸ˜ƒ

I was planning to post these few things since very long time but couldn't get time to do n still i didn't get rid of Flu n fever even after 2 weeks now.

Anyways, i will come straight to the point 😳. First of all i would like to appreciate u for maintaining the forum peacefully and without any issues at all πŸ‘πŸ€—. U are trying all possible means to make all the threads pink n CM rank to go up πŸ‘πŸΌ.

I would like to suggest few simple tips which can help u even more in maintaining the forum n for the rank to go up with its CM n buzz points. Hope u will co-operate with me. 😳

Though u know them very well, i'm mentioning these here again n then the highlighted ones need to be taken care that's it. rest all as i said, u r going well with them so not highlighting them πŸ˜›.

1. Hitting Chaska Meter (CM) daily.
2. Commenting on Profiles of the cast.
3. Commenting on Articles of the show n cast.
4. Adding the JAJ to the my forums list.
5. Viewing n commenting on the pics of the cast in the photo gallery if any. 😳
6. "Liking" all the comments in the articles. Remember hit only "Like". DONOT hit "dislike" button if u don't like the comment πŸ€”.
7. Do NOT open multiple threads for same topic.
Just check 1 - 4 pages before u post anything if there are any related topics or not. This might help in maintaining the forum clean n there won't be any mess up with imp. topics which may have chance to go down in all these.πŸ˜”

Few other things.

Don't feel bad, but its just a suggestion. 😳

We both have noticed multiple threads for Spoilers, Spoiler pics, episode pics, articles, FB updates / pics, CM, TRP, TAM, Rank, SBB, SBBS uff with many titles more i guess.😳

A simple suggestion to all for these things 😊.

Spoilers / Spoiler Pics / updates from FB:

Lets have a common thread for all Spoilers. Who ever posts it, just notify or pm the main thread opener so that they can update the thread title with spoiler new; pg - 10 or so, so that the forum won' get messy n we can have all discussions under one roof/thread. In that way u can get more buzz points. No. of Views n comments always count n r main too. πŸ˜ƒ

Similar things can be done for TRP/TAM/CM/Actor Rank etc. under one thread.

AS they are main imp. threads, i will add them in archive mansions so that if u don't get the link, u can find from there too.

I saw 3 threads for same spoiler pic. I know every one want to be share their happiness. But still if we try to maintain the discussions abt that in one thread it will be more good. πŸ˜‰

So these are the following things which we want u all to do 😊

1. Please post all ur Spoiler pics, updates of FB and all under one single thread.

2. Post all the discussions abt CM, TAM, TRP, profile rank and all under one single thread.

3. Please do check for 1-4 pages before u could post any article, pic, or any info.

Few members can come forward n take
one thread each n post them in time or update them in time. 😳

We hope that there won't be any repetitive threads here after n hope u all will co-operate us in maintaining the forum neat n clean. Without ur cooperation its difficult for also to maintain the forum 😳. We cannot check out with each n every thread all the time. πŸ€”

Ermmm, didn't realize this became a bashan instead of suggestions 🀣 Hoping for the best. Me taking leave. Ok now Tata bye bye πŸ˜†

Regards

Swetha & Tanya

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Thank you...hope all mitrams follow this...
Hey thanksss thanks a lot..Wel i was not aware of this how it rises...But now i hav some idea..Thanqqq ..I will follow..
thanks for this useful info πŸ˜‰
thnks sweta :) JAJ should make more achievements, keep rokking mitramsπŸ€—
we all will cooperate with after all unity is strength 
Thank u so much 4 such a nice post
Hope all mithrams follow this