Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

check my reply plz u will be 😲 , hukka bukka😆

You made everyone happy lol. Hope u keeping ur health well. Take care
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: desimlal

If I am not here to flatter ot harass anyone, and If I am taking teh liberty of speaking straight from, within my heart,...I will be very well incline dto say,.. and would rather stick to the opinion, that,

Maamsaab Chandramukhi has a very fine n' nice-nick above all, whole and sole,..which also completely jives with her calm and composed, Chanchal, Sheetal, Nirmal and Komal kindaa cool nature , Chandrama's sheetal , roshani/chandani like,''. And besides this 'seeyat',.. one can very EZily guess also that,.. uun ki soorat bhi theek aisi hi aur utani hi haseen hogi HI,'. She is also blessed with depth and wealth of knowledge, maashaaalllah,... and top-notch, top-seed education and for no doubt such persons can make a fine doctor to the society for its social services needs.

Someone has said,.. " What is in  a name ?" ,.. by the way, the same idiotic had also written his own name underneath the quote,.. ' by William Shakespeare . So? Kya aap, sooraj ko, sooraj nahin, bulke koi aur naam se pukaarego,.. toh woh apni Roshani kam kar dega?? Hargeez nahin  ! and the same applies to  Chandra's coolness ! Well,.. fo tht you need to bring a 'chakor on da Board,... as they say,... Heere Ki Kimmat,... ( u know )

This forum is truly and ultimately blessed by such sane, civil, sober, stable  n' samazdaar, senior persons like Chandra and there can't be any other two opinions about it.

May God impart her every success to fulfill her dreams, on a further life voyage,... I would love to tell a lot more,'. But,.. Hey ! But being a male, if I uttered any more rosy pictures, or sung any praise-songs someone may easily can say that ,'" Line maar raha hai saalaa " ! ,... ya phir,...  Laao Manzeera,.. bhgat mahaarj aa chooke hai,... n' now its time for Chandra Bhajan !So, someone please stop me before, if I reached in that region ( or Did I ? ) !

Other  that  that,'' Zindagi ek safar hi tau hai,... aur chalte chalte phir kabhi, kahin ksi mode pe mulaakat hogi,.. shayad agle season mein,'' with many of the cool folks here,... seems lots of teen-age girlies are here, in abundance than any other forums,'  So?

btw,...The end is near for the demise and death of this thread,'. And it's almost time to say Khuda-Hafiz, Sayonara, alvidaa,'phir milenge,.. and rest all the words you may collect and add from Imaam, ( permission granted )  from all diff. language.

And, once again,''. Good luck and dignified success ahead to Chandramukhi and all members on this board.

I have already given my meet-addres on net, acouple of times by now,.. and the more times I siad, the chances are very close to its maximity that the  ppl will now start understanding/treating  as a spam / troll and unwanred canvass,.. but still at one  time more risk,..

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-188.html

Good luck all, and May force be wid ya !

are you high..???
arcoiris thumbnail
My favorite UserID
1.Chandramukhi: Just as her name she has a vivacious, entertaining and beautiful personality😃
2. GODFATHER: mysterious, elusive and enigmatic ⭐️

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saloni111

My favorite UserID

1.Chandramukhi: Just as her name she has a vivacious, entertaining and beautiful personality😃

SEE Mr.Desimlal's post on chandramukhi ---has convinced everyone  that this is the most beautiful name indeed -@ I was expecting him to post at least 3 pages worth of admiration for Chandu (though she deserves much more ) ---but nevertheless it was a very meaningful one /:X

And your own name - saloni - that of course stands for "beautiful n beloved " in sanskrit-/

MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: spartangayle

MissCherie...cos i use dior too 😊

Sparta, you're a girl?😲
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahiya

are you high..???

😆