Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mr.Desimlal -- (Maganlal, right?) -- I have no hesitations to declare that I am your fan NOW ---not sure why entered on this forum so late (if this is ur first id) -----but you are cool / - and of course make sense / - @

Do write more before they close the forum /:) ---I think I have missed a lot of your posts /;-

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
Chagganlal among all your gibberish posts, tumne ek baat bahut pate ki  kahi hai and that I agree about Chandu. She is definitely a very jolly and pleasant girl to interact with infact the entire group is full of bubbly ones that are just bindaas and full of life.

All the best; hope tumse hoga.

Please dont quote me and write a storybook on this post. 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oy Desimlal. How many times do I have to tell you hands, eyes and words of my ladies. 😡

Chandramukhi is my Gujju tongue. Go find yourself some other Surajmukhi.

Anyway, my favorite ID is my own. Its uber cool.

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

Mr.Desimlal -- (Maganlal, right?) -- I have no hesitations to declare that I am your fan NOW ---not sure why entered on this forum so late (if this is ur first id) -----but you are cool / - and of course make sense / - @
Do write more before they close the forum /:) ---I think I have missed a lot of your posts /;-

:))

Lo,..Kar Lo baat ! 

Janaab,.. Hum baat har-hanmesh Pate ki,……  aur sirf Pate ki hi karte hai,…

Bas,…… Log baat ko samaz  ne mein, ek bas der si kar dete hai,… Hamra kya kusoor ?  Tell me !

Waise  hesitation, hona bhi nahin chahiye,.. aakhir kyun ?  aur,.. kis baat ka ?

Jise  maan chooki saari duniya,... woh baat hi aap dohraate hai,.. !    ( nthg new in it ! )

( No need to approve the Newon's law of gravitation,

it has been approved, signed and sealed for years  and been taught in science books for 100's of  years from now ) Lol

U a fan (? )  and that of me? 

,…... bhai yeh tau aisi baat huyi ki,…

Sooraj ko  ko dharati  tarse,……. aur dharti ko chandramaPaani mein Chheep jaise pyaasi har aatma !!    Lol !

And, whatever we say,.. even if it does not make sense,.. just pardon it,... n' treat it as,..

Some, sense, Some non-sense,. ... just tolerate it ! Lol !

No you have not missed any,… lekin gar aap yeh post bhi miss kar jaate, tau shayad bahoot kuchh miss kar jaate,…

Apoon ka pata hai,…

Come, join and prosper with fithy entertainment and tons of knowledgeable intellectual talks and watch-worty materials,. Here.

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-139.html

flip all pages and enjoy yr stay,... above whole thread is mine,. n' many other threads on many other forums run

on thousands of view counts, all over the Net.

One is here :

r2iclubforums.com/forums/showthread.php/15947-Jani-s-broadcasts/page54

So,... if this thread is gonna close,... Come and Be my guest and the pleasure will be mine,..

Regds.

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Chagganlal among all your gibberish posts, tumne ek baat bahut pate ki  kahi hai and that I agree about Chandu. She is definitely a very jolly and pleasant girl to interact with infact the entire group is full of bubbly ones that are just bindaas and full of life.

All the best; hope tumse hoga.

Please dont quote me and write a storybook on this post. 😆

Lol ! Janaab,... still I am scratching my head,…

Kyun aap khaa-m-khaan  humen,... aur khud apane-aap ko bhi sharminda kar ne pe tule huye ho ?

Heere ki kimmat ek zawahari ke alaawa aur koi jaanch bhi kaise sakta hai,… aur,…

ek chakor ke alaawa, chandani ki bhi kimmat bhi koi aur bhala,
kya khaakh laga sakta hai !

<<All the best; hope tumse hoga>>

Bhala, yeh koi medical mein   admission lene ki baat nahin hai,... Ki,…. Hoga, Jo  Bol diya,... aur Ho gaya,… !

Can't you see no reserved seats are alloted at all,.. no aarkshan,... da only Mantra I see here is,.. First Deserve ( I repeat, No Reserve ) and then desire ! )   

Aur,..

Yeh iishaq nahin aasaan,... bas yun iitna hi samaz leejeeye ,...ki,... Aag ka ek dariya hai,... aur doob kar jaana hai,.. !

So, silhaal,…  muje tau aab bhi lagta hai ki,...   aap ne koi grammetical mistakes kar di hai ,... aur,  Thoda sa letters iidhar-udhar ho gaya,…... hota hai,... akshar hota hai,... Karishma ko bhi hota tha,…..

Now don't tell me that  you did not meant to say,..

All the best; hope tumse hoga.  ( erroronous )

All the best; hope tum sahoge.

:) 

Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Oy Desimlal. How many times do I have to tell you hands, eyes and words of my ladies. 😡

Chandramukhi is my Gujju tongue. Go find yourself some other Surajmukhi.

Anyway, my favorite ID is my own. Its uber cool.

Janaab,… FYKI,..

Yeh ek 'Merit list pe admission', ki race hai,….aisa nahin hai ki,….

Pahele medical college mein form bhar diya,……...…ya phir 10 din pahele se kataar mein aa khade jo rahe, tau

Medical mein admission ka haq humen, jo mil gaya !  ;)

G A L A T.   n'   Absolute No No.

Jaam usi ko diye jaate hai,…... jin ko peena aata hai,…….. aur yeh hi dastoor hai,  iis may-khaane ka !

aur,..  hamara yeh asool hai ki,...
Jab hum nahin peete, tau saari mausan nahin pete,..
par,.. beith jaate hai jab tau kisis se kam nahin peete !!

( ...gar shaq ho, tau ho jaaye,.. on table comp. with an absolute vodka,.. ;) )

Chandrama ki chandni bhi, theek usi hi tarah, showers those only !

Chandra ji,... is a Gujju Lady,.. and an another Gujju can only know her well,…… ( who else? think over it ,.. )

it takes one, to know da one,.. and here, you looking at ! From da same region, religion nad locality ! :)

"Jena iiteehaase leedha Owaarana,……. eee Gandhii pan Sudamaa na gaam na !"

Have  not you ever heard that

Same  colors of feathers carrying  birdies, make  a flock ! ;)

Now don't tell me,… that Chandramukhi had never acted in this role in  da below  film, ever !

youtube.com/watch?v=JVcLwvvypBw

full clip is here :( on full screen )

youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cVLnRHCDwYM

Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
@desimaganlal: please do a favour and reduce your font one size down please. it will be easy on my eyes to read ur posts
@Desimlal:
Darn Mr, you can indeed write a book on me 😆😆

Agar itni taarif biwi ki kar dete
, then you would have been on cloud nine. But thanks for the Chandra Bhajan

Btw, RTH is half Gujju as well 😛
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@RTH:
You got some serious competition here with the kinda essays he writes, he definitely beats you in that dept 😆😆

Time to crank up your game missy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Saloni: I agree with GF there. Your name already reflects your awesome qualities and of course you are the sweetest (no wonder I had to change my nomination 😛)

@Godfather: Thanks for opening Pandora's box 😉

@TheBoss: Usse ho naa ho, par tumse kabhi nahi hoga 😉😆

@Mahiya:
He does sound high eh 😆😆

As for the IDs I like, I had already mentioned them in
your older post. Too many to repeat them again. But I can say one thing I love almost all BBians and their IDs, ek se bad kar ek hain Boss <---- Oh, yes Ms.Diplomatic Delu speaking 😎
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Bilkul yaar kya baat kahi hai tumne, as our gujrati ambani people say Karlo dunia mutthi mein.

Waise I remember your profile says ke aap female hai but here aap male hogaye aur waha to batata tha ke aap married hai so bhai sahab mai thoda sa confuse hogaya.

As they say in the famous movie Utaar ke phenk do ye wardi aur pehan lo balwant rai ka patta apne gale mein...Balwant Rai ke Kutton

Waise you have become bhakt of Chandramukhi I think you have fallen head over heels for her so now Im really hoping that tumse ho. Jaise wo bolte hai na Jali ko aag kehte hai, bhuji ko raakh kehte hai..aur jis raakh se barood bane..use Vishwanath kehte hai! 

Sir Im really impressed with your intellectuality aisey lagta hai jaise aapney saari kitaaben ghol kar peegaye. Are aisi angrezi ave hain ke I can leave angrez behind. I can talk english, I can walk english, I can laugh english, because english is a phunny language. Bhairon becomes barren and barren becomes Bhairon because their minds are very narrow. In the year 1929 when India was playing Australia at the melbourne stadium 
Vijay Hazare and Vijay Merchant were at the crease. Vijay Merchant told Vijay Hazare. look Vijay Hazare, this is a very prestigious match and we must consider it very prestigiously. We must take this into consideration, the consideration that this is an important match and ultimately this consideration must end in a run

Aaapka diwana pan chandu ke liye dekh kar mera dil to garden garden hogaya, itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai... kehte hai agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh poori kaynath tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai...aap sabne mujhe meri chahat se mila diya..

Aapko apne dil ki baat zaroor batani padegi because my friend the life is too short to let things go in khamoshi Babumoshai, Jindagi aur maut uparwale ke hath hai jahapana, jise na aap badalsakte hai na mein. hum sab to rangmanch ki katputlia hai, jiski door uparwale ke haath bandhi hai kab kaun kaise uthega ye koi nahi janta" 

You are the gandhi jee of this forum aapki baatein itni meethi reminds me of Khada ho jaoon ya iske liye bhi license chahiye. Aap kehte hai main kanoon ke khilaaf hoon. 40 saal pehle ek aur aadmi tha jo kanoon ke khilaaf tha, aaj hum unko Bapu kehte hai"

Maganlaal sahab jo pyar kamyab ho uske baare mein baat karne ki zaroorat nahi hoti, aur jo pyar na kamyab ho uske baare mei baat karne ka faayda nahi" 

Aapka is deewana pan dekhkar mujhe lagta hai jaise mai sharaab peeta hoon Kaun Kambakht Bardasht karne ke liye peeta hai... main to isi liye peeta hoon ke hosh main na reh saku

If you have made it to this point kudos. I hope my post made you realise how you do dimaagh ka dahi with your posts with all around gibberish. 😳

Shukriya padhne ka. 👏
Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Desimlal jee main to aapki fan hogayi..😳

chanchal, shital, nirmal, komal 🤣🤣