Users

Frequent Posters

arcoiris thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Boss U have started writing long essays too😲😲
Originally posted by: saloni111

@ Boss U have started writing long essays too😲😲

Desimlal ka asar hain, lagta hain he is after all creating an impression on these guys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desimlal

Lol !   Mr. Godfather,'.. Sarkar ,...'. da maai-baap,..

First of all, thx., rather lemm'e say  ultra thanks,.  for that affirmation and confirmation,...
( reminds me of that Shashi kapoor's dialect  in da movie Trishool talking to Hema,.. " Dekha, hamaare khayaalat kitne milte-zoolte hai ! ")
well,...atleast  i can see, some1 can read me properly,...someone  is also on the same page,..in the same boat sailing with me,.. and can get me,...can understand my feelings,...

Now you are really putting me in  a tough situation,'. rather say,'.U putting a  hand on my painy nerve,''  U  R  bringing my most favorite dish in front of me, and saying,',.. don't eat it,.. (  kar ke dikhaao ! )  !   In fact, I can almost write a big book like our Ameetji wrote it, named  "kabhi-kabhi",'..  in that very title movie,'

But No, I won't do that,..

since,' our dear Chandra ji  may not like  such bhajans,.. and she may very soon end up saying,' look,.. Lo and behold,''  folks,... bajaao taali,... see, who is on da board,...one more Anup jalota is on da stage,''woh bhajan waalaa,''

.. Ki,.. aisi laagi lagan,'... woh tau gali-gali hari-gun gaane laga,'.

In fact deviji's virtues know no bounds, it's beyond description, since Chandarji herself remains above competition and beyond comparision,.... " da unmatchable"  and I don' have either any paper, kalam, or ink,...nor abilty or capability 
 to narrate those in this short session of restricted time, mssg box' area , bulletin board's space, place,... and tons of other restrictions that I am sutrrounded with !

Someone had made a poor attempt,.. i think,... try describing in Geeta somewhere,..

Prithvi jaisa kagaz hoye,...
Kalp-vrikh ki daal ki kalam hoye,..
Saagar jitni shaahi hoye,.. and ,..
sadkaal,... aantkaal taq  i keep writing yr gun-gaan n' admiring ya,... may not be even fair enough ! - that can't even do enuff justice,... kinda persona we are talking about here,.. folks !

So, I rest my case... Just beyond my capacity !... Sorry, but face the facts ! :)

Btw,. While I am saying this,.. my taperecorder has already strated playing the song,'  ( in the background )

Woh,...

Maine poochha chand se ki dekha hai kahin,.. mere yaar sa haseen,... Chand ne kaha,'chaadni ki kasma nahin nahin,' !

Khair,' Chandani Chand se hoti hai,.. sitaron se nahin !   ( rest u can complete,... And I leavet it  to you guys ! Nishu  u there, right ?  Don't let me down ! )

They say,...

Chandani chand se hoti hai,... "Bharti"( high-tide ) prithvi ko parta hai !
Mohabbut aap se hoti hai,... Tadpana Nishu ko parta hai !

Lolololol. EZ Folks.

:)

You have a fan in me Sir!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
arcoiris thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Desimlal ka asar hain, lagta hain he is after all creating an impression on these guys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yup even the writing style matches all gibberish and bhajan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
arcoiris thumbnail
@ Cruiserji aapko bhi fanaria HuaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Welcome aboard😳
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saloni111

@ Cruiserji aapko bhi fanaria HuaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Welcome aboard😳

Desimaganlal is awesome! πŸ‘

There was a time Chandra was seeing red because of his Chandra bhajans and I was like what?? WHY??!!??

This guy is sheer gold...Like Imam he is unintentionally funny and I love that! πŸ˜†

I hope I am wrong but I get a feeling, the portions where he actually tries to be funny are the portions he needs to polish a bit. Where he is his natural self, he is absolutely hilarious!πŸ‘πŸ˜›

** Desim is Gujju...☺️

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Desimaganlal is awesome! πŸ‘

There was a time Chandra was seeing red because of his Chandra bhajans and I was like what?? WHY??!!??

This guy is sheer gold...Like Imam he is unintentionally funny and I love that! πŸ˜†

I hope I am wrong but I get a feeling, the portions where he actually tries to be funny are the portions he needs to polish a bit. Where he is his natural self, he is absolutely hilarious!πŸ‘πŸ˜›

** Desim is Gujju...☺️

@Bold: 😲😲😲 Don't tell me you have a boy crush on him now πŸ˜›

<font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">

@Bold: 😲😲😲 Don't tell me you have a boy crush on him now πŸ˜›</font>

Apna maggu to waise bhi female hai... πŸ˜†
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There should be some rules attached to such topics

- Name ONE ID and not multiple IDs as your favorite

- Do Not name your own ID

- Attach a reason in few lines

- Avoid writing essays

- Avoid deviating from topic

- If you like 50+ Ids then it is easirer to state which one you dont like.

lol some suggestions. its more fun that way,
-Cruiser- thumbnail

@Bold: 😲😲😲 Don't tell me you have a boy crush on him now πŸ˜›

Arey yahaan maamla kuchh aur hai Chandru...πŸ˜†

...'Someone' started liking Maggu's posts as soon as he declared he is Gujju...☺️...Chalo koi baat naheen...der aaye, durust aaye...hum toh shuru se keh rahe thhe ki...

Maggu toh hai albela...

Hazaaron Mein akeyla...

Sada tumne aib dekhe...

Hunar ko naa dekha...☺️