The Serial

episode number 32 and story???

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys how r u..

the serial uptil now has reached 32 episodes but still the story of all the characters have not been solved...i have read somewhere that the serial will have only 46 episodes i guess so ab tu bht kam episodes reh gaye but still humein koi clear story nahi mili..karan's track aise hi reh gaya..sara's and paras lovestory has not started completely..pooja and raj's story has not started infact raj's and pihu's story is moving at a very slow pace..then vikrant?..us ki life ka tu kuch bata hi nahi rahe..how he broke with karan..still unclear..then abigail..i dont know what is she doing in the serial..us ki tu koi story hi nahi hai..and then rohan..the main concept of the serial is looking at the lives of the actors through rohan's eyes..but here nothing that sort of is happening..rohan ki tu alag hi story chal rahi hai..

the serial from the first episode started with confusion and abhi tak it has maintained that level of confusion but the story?..wo waheen ki waheen...ghoom phir k usi confusion pe ajati hai..so now lets see k what the remaining 15 episodes have stored in for us..will it end on the same note of confusion or will it clear all the confusions and end on a positive point...lets wait and watch...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thats what their life ia all about... Confusion!!! and obviously its real life story so they cant manupilate things... and yea they should disclose d secret of karan n vikrant fight...and paras n sara story just begun...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry but the show has failed to impress me. Very confusing n slow paced whatsoever !! 🥱
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree wid u...

i think they r gonna extend the show😕
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

I am sorry but the show has failed to impress me. Very confusing n slow paced whatsoever !! 🥱

same here..completely lost my interest now..itna confuse hone k ilawa aur bhi bare kaam hain😉
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the way i thought...the story didn't turn up
bt i can guarantee at the end karan will be single, raj-pooja will end up along with sara-paras
started watching for karan...will watch till he is there😛
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm watching for Karan only! I'd more expectations, it unfortunately didn't live them up! :|
Lets see, who said that we'll have just 46 episodes? I mean was it said somewhere?
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

I'm watching for Karan only! I'd more expectations, it unfortunately didn't live them up! :|

Lets see, who said that we'll have just 46 episodes? I mean was it said somewhere?

Yeah it was in the initial articles but now the serial has git an extension of one month means 12 episodes more..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so 12 more episodes...hmmm
shibz thumbnail
completely agree with you Seher.. I can trust them to reveal Karan Vikrant story in the end..they've saved the best for the last it seems.. but what about Raj n Pooja?😕 they r together in real for God's sake unki story kab aage badegi? n Paras just made a guest appearance n Sara is seen with Karan's gang only😆😕