episode number 32 and story??? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

completely agree with you Seher.. I can trust them to reveal Karan Vikrant story in the end..they've saved the best for the last it seems.. but what about Raj n Pooja?πŸ˜• they r together in real for God's sake unki story kab aage badegi? n Paras just made a guest appearance n Sara is seen with Karan's gang onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

and u know what..the most funny thing is that all these guys except for raj pooja and karan..they didnt even know each other before the serial..and in this serial they all are best of friends..then whats the reality..now mjhe tu ye the funny show zada lagta hai..sara too didnt even was seen in any of their gatherings and is mein chipki hui hai saath..
^^nahh!! that's not an issue.. u shouldnt b forgetting every time that it is not 100% reality..in fact most of it and lately it is completely scripted i believe.. i just have problem with the stories they have not done justice with..

Lost boy lost everythng,, gumrah ws a gd shw so expected such a gd thng hea also.. Bt everythng has changed within d frst few epis itself n i stopped watchng it realizng ts al scripted n i guess d ppl behind cam also gt confused n so d story s movng frwd lyk ds..i felt as if dey demselves dnt knw wt to do next.. Sirf show ko extension milke kuch nahi hoga..i just hope dey do jutsice to every characters in d story.. Actualy d shw's name shd hv been 'the confusions' rather dn the serial !