The Serial

The Devious Devil

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ˜‰..ok..Lets not get distracted and start from the beginning..it was a good episode..great performances...engaging and fast story line...interesting developments but that is now expected from the team of The Serial...

What prompted me to write today..is one devil...one impish..mischievous devious devil...loved by one and all.πŸ˜‰..of course u guessed it..none other than our Kaddu...or Princess..aka Karan Kundra πŸ˜›. A multi shaded personality any time on any given day.πŸ˜ƒ ..Love him..hate him but you cant ignore him. He is spoilt..pampered..self centred..short fused...yeah..yeah... we can call him a lot of things...but at the same time..he is a lovable heart breaker...a genuine charmer ...caring and very protective towards his near and dear ones...when he loves he gives it all...standing tall and undaunted when it comes to fighting it out...he might be caught on the wrong side more often than not..but this guy sure knows the difference between wrong and right...girls might walk in and out of his life...😳...but he still knows how to respect one...he might not be able to see beyond his nose..but doesn't mind poking this very nose for the betterment of his friends...and yes he uses his hands quite frequently when angry πŸ˜†..but he uses his brain too swiftly and efficiently when cool...

Absolutely loved the way the guy trusts his instincts as far as Arjit Pooja angle goes..respect for the way he gives a hoot even if Arjit is his old friend when it comes to fooling a decent girl...the way he respects a girl like pooja and feels responsible and protective towards her is ...well... lets say we forgive him for some of his sins..πŸ˜‰..his initial leg pulling..aww...as usual his sense of humour never fails to bring a smile .. and how coolly he caught on...figuring out that something was amiss...and not meeting the eye.. real smart kundra...now that's a guy who has seen the world...

And the devious way he swapped the phones...all I can say is that you are in the wrong profession...πŸ˜†...just happy to know that our Gujju girl has a friend like you by her side..smart and sensitive...keep it up Kundra !
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post eve...u judged our princess nature..aw itna detail mein wo bhi...kia baat hai..fan ho tu aisi..πŸ˜‰..ur posts always brings a smile on my face..aur aj kal ye post roz roz nahi milte humeinπŸ˜•..par jab milte hain tu dil khush ho jata hai...😊
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sehar123

nice post eve...u judged our princess nature..aw itna detail mein wo bhi...kia baat hai..fan ho tu aisi..πŸ˜‰..ur posts always brings a smile on my face..aur aj kal ye post roz roz nahi milte humeinπŸ˜•..par jab milte hain tu dil khush ho jata hai...😊

πŸ˜†..thank you..appreciation from friends like you makes it all the more sweeter...and about kundra..kya karein allah meherbaan to gadha pahalwaan..πŸ˜›..yesterday was kundra's day ...and me not peeking in coz most our our gang is gone...I cant find any familiar faces any more...thank god tum toh dikhi😊 Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
arjuhi_s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eveline

πŸ˜†..thank you..appreciation from friends like you makes it all the more sweeter...and about kundra..kya karein allah meherbaan to gadha pahalwaan..πŸ˜›..yesterday was kundra's day ...and me not peeking in coz most our our gang is gone...I cant find any familiar faces any more...thank god tum toh dikhi😊

han yaar pata nahi kahan gayab ho gaye hain sab humein akela chor kπŸ˜•...yeah yesterday's episode was full of kundra and aj ka bhi lagta hai kundra hi hoga..
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely right eve...
kundra ❀️
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kundra...such a sweetheart!
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eve..brilliant topic πŸ‘πŸΌ

iss kundra ke baare mein jitna bola jaye kam hai...u summed him up so well.. πŸ˜ƒ
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sehar123

han yaar pata nahi kahan gayab ho gaye hain sab humein akela chor kπŸ˜•...yeah yesterday's episode was full of kundra and aj ka bhi lagta hai kundra hi hoga..

everyone got superbored of never-ending kk-sara track it seems n vanished πŸ˜†
arjuhi_s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_15

everyone got superbored of never-ending kk-sara track it seems n vanished πŸ˜†

yeah right super bored and super irritated..and super angry..πŸ˜‰
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: M00NA

absolutely right eve...
kundra ❀️

I know .😳πŸ€ͺDay Dreaming..hate to love him..and love to hate him sometimes...πŸ˜† Edited by eveline - 11 years ago